实习医生风云第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

实习医生风云第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Look, could you just let it go? 能别这么较真吗
No, I don't wanna let it go. It's a simple question. 不能 就问你一个很简单的问题
Why wouldn't I wanna go to the symphony? 凭什么你觉得我不想听交响乐
- I didn't mean anything by it. - Oh, of course you meant something by it. - 我根本没这个意思- 你当然有这个意思
- We've got to do something about this. - No, we really don't. - 咱俩得做点儿啥- 别 千万别
Come on, Carla's your girlfriend, Elliot's my friend... 拜托 Carla是你女朋友 Elliot是我朋友
Dude, trust me. Don't get involved. 兄弟 听我的 别掺合
It's she's from el barrio el barrio, she must not like music. 她来自拉丁贫民区 肯定不喜欢古典音乐
All I'm saying is classical music isn't for everyone. 我只是想说 古典音乐并不适合所有人
Oh, so, because I didn't grow up with 噢 就因为我小时候
a nanny changing my Vera Wang diaper... 没有保姆给我换高级定制尿布
You got something to say? 你有意见吗
Oh yes, frankly, I think that you're being 噢 是的 说实话 我觉得
完整版请点击
condescending and you're being overly sensitive. 你的优越感有点强 而你好像太敏感了
Excuse me for a second, just one second. 我出去一下 就一下下
So she grew up in el barrio, she must not like classical music. 她来自拉丁贫民区 她肯定不喜欢古典音乐
All I'm saying is classical music isn't for everyone. 我只是想说 古典音乐并不适合所有人
Oh, so, because I didn't grow up with 噢 就因为我小时候
a nanny changing my Vera Wang diaper... 没有保姆给我换高级定制尿布
实习医生风云单词统计

实习医生风云高频单词统计
You got something to say? 你有意见吗
Nope. Not this time. 没有 这次绝对没有
Oh yes, frankly, I think that you're being 噢 是的 说实话 我觉得
condescending and you're being overly sensitive. 你的优越感有点强 而你好像太敏感了
Damn it! 该死
Here's something that's kinda surprising. 有这么个惊人的说法
On my first day, my resident told me, 来医院的第一天 住院医师就跟我说
if you don't count the maternity ward, 如果不算产科病房
which is mostly well, you know, 那里面基本是 你们懂的
or the emergency room, 也不算急诊室
which is mostly broken bones, stitches, you know, that sort of thing, 那里面基本是骨折啦 需要缝针啦 这些病人
he said that one out of every three patients 每三个住院的病人当中
that's admitted to this place will die here. 就会有一个死在这里
Hi, I'm gonna be your doctor. 嗨 我是你的医生
Hello, I'm the doctor. 哈啰 我是医生哟
I'm the doctor. 我是医生
- What are you, 16? - Unacceptable. - 你多大啊 16- 简直不能接受
What, did you have coupons for this hospital? 你是不是用了这家医院的优惠券啊
That's enough! 你们够了
Sure, he's young but he's probably a very good doctor. 他确实挺年轻的 但没准儿是个好医生啊
Are you a good doctor? 你是个好医生吗
Kinda too soon to tell. 现在下定论还有点早哦
Honesty, I like that. 挺诚实的嘛 我喜欢
You probably want these people to wait outside. 你是不是想让这些人去外面等着
That'd be nice. 再好不过了
Make'em know you're a man, not a boy. 让他们见识见识 男子汉 别被小瞧了
Would you guys mind... 大家是否介意
- I'm fine where I am, thank you. - Make me. - 我在这儿挺好的 谢谢- 赶我试试
Do it. 赶走
Everybody outta here, now! 所有人都给我出去 马上
- No need to wake up the dead. - Jeez, snippy. - 犯不着嚷嚷吧 死人都被你吵醒了- 我去 真凶
Well, that was manly. 不错嘛 像个男子汉
Right, that's what I'm talking about. 是吧 我也这么觉得
Want a hard candy? 吃硬糖吗
Yes, please. 好啊 谢谢
I'd say this is a simple laparoscopic hernia repair, sir. 我认为这只是个简单的腹腔镜疝气修复手术 医生
See, this is embarrassing, you guys are wearing the same outfit. 你们都穿一样的外套 多尴尬啊
Don't sweat it. I'm not wearing pants. 可别滴汗哟 我没穿裤子
Come on, that was funny. 笑一下嘛 多好笑啊
Great. Moving on. 很好 我们走吧
实习医生风云中英对照台词本截图

实习医生风云中英对照台词本截图
Where youguys going? 你们去哪儿啊
ESPN Classic's showing the '82 NFC championship. ESPN精选在播82年的橄榄球冠军联赛呢
It's the catch! 伟大接球瞬间啊
We could have some nurses over. 可以叫几个护士过来嘛
I called down and requested a Spanish-speaking nurse. 我叫了一个会讲西班牙语的护士过来
No English, huh? 不懂英语 哈
I'm a chunky monkey from funky town. 我是跳跳镇来的胖猴子
I'm gonna have a little trouble translating that. 这句话有点难翻啊
Oh, good. It's you. 噢 好嘛 是你
I admitted this really neat old lady today. 我今天接了一个酷毙了的老奶奶
Neat? 酷毙了
Dude, the 1930s called and they want their lingo back. 兄弟 30年代的人打电话把这词儿要回去呢
We had this connection, you know? 我们一见如故 懂吗
No, I don't know. Now please, let me get my sweat on. 不知道 快别说了 让我痛痛快快出点汗吧
Surgeons generally don't like to get too close to patients. 外科医生通常都不喜欢和病人走得太近 �
Maybe it makes it harder to cut someone open, 可能太亲近会更难开刀吧
maybe just too risky.I don't know. 或者太担风险 我也说不好
I feel like you're missing out. Like this Mrs Tanner, 你好像没懂 这个Tanner太太吧
she's got this incredible energy and warmth. 她让我感到无以复加的温暖和能量
Dude, the League of Women Voters called, 兄弟 妇联已经打电话过来了
and they wanna know where to send your membership info. 她们想邀你入会呢
You're using that "somebody called" joke a lot. 你总是开"某某某打电话"的玩笑
I know, I can't help it. 我知道 情不自禁嘛
I got a hernia patient to take care of. 我要去看我的疝气病人了
What's his name? 他叫什么
Well, his name's Hernia Patient. 就叫疝气病人
But we've gotten close so I like to call him Hernia. 但我们现在挺亲近的 所以我叫他疝气
He must feel so safe and taken care of. 被你照看着 他肯定特有安全感
Shut up. 闭嘴吧你
I paged Dr Cox and he should be here any second. 我呼了Cox医生 他马上就过来
What did she say? 她说什么了
Oh, she says she thinks it's amazing 哦 她说她非常吃惊
that your fancy private school didn't teach you any Spanish, 你那高贵的私立学校居然一句西班牙语都没教过
considering that a third of your patients speak it as a primary language. 毕竟你有三分之一的病人都把它当做主要语言
Like every doctor here speaks Spanish! 说得好像每个医生都会讲西班牙语一样
What now, Dr Barbie? 怎么了呢 芭比医生
Mrs Guerrero is a 40 years old lupus patient Guerrero太太是一个40岁的红斑狼疮病人
who present with shortage of breath 同时伴有呼吸急促
so I started her on a heparin drip and ordered a V/Q scan... 我给她打了肝素点滴 并订了肺通气灌注显像
- I just wanted to run that by you. - One. - 我想跟您确认一下- 1
2 Two.
- Three. - So, shall I... - 3- 所以 我是不是应该
It's really important you let me get to ten. 让我数到10吧 对我太重要了
- I just thought... - Listen, cookie. - 我只是想- 听着 甜心
You've been here over a month. This is Medicine 101. 你来这儿已经一个月了 这是内科入门课
完整版请点击
I don't want every little thing run by me. 我可不想帮你确认每件小事儿
I don't wanna give you my two cents or, but if you do want my opinion, 我也不想告诉你我的拙见 如果你非要听我的意见
rest assured it will always be that you're an incredible pain 确定无疑的就是 你以后会苦不堪言
and every time I see your Kewpie-Doll face 而且 每次看到你那张丘比特娃娃脸
it just makes me want to pick you up and shake you 我就想把你拎起来使劲儿摇
until all the hours of my life that you've wasted 直到把我在你身上浪费的所有时间
fall out. 摇出来
- Now laugh. - What? - 现在笑吧- 啥
Laugh so that she doesn't think I'm yelling at you. 快笑 这样她就不知道我刚才是在训你了
How fun was that? 真是太好玩了
Just initial. 只签首字母就行了
Dr Kelso. Kelso医生
Hi, I wonder if you could give me your opinion about a patient? 我接了一个病人 想听听您的看法
She's a 74-year-old renal failure, Mrs Tanner. Tanner太太 一个74岁的肾衰竭病人
Oh, of course. One of our frequent flyers. 噢 好啊 她是我们的常客
She's a neat lady. 非常酷毙的老太太
That's what I said. 我就是这么说的
Nobody likes a brown nose, son. Let me see that chart. 没人喜欢马屁精 孩子 我看看病历表
I'm
going to 准备
kill 收拾
you
Why? 为啥啊
You put her on diuretics? 你给她用了利尿剂
Yeah, I ordered them. 是的 我用了一些
These labs don't look good. 化验报告看着不太乐观啊
I think it's time she got started on dialysis. 我觉得是时候给她做透析了
Oh, but you know what you should do first, kiddo? 噢 你知道应该先干啥吗 小子
What's that?
Find her. 找到她
Freedom! 自由
"Went to the park" She... "我去公园了" 她
She went to the park. 她去公园了
It's the Catch. 伟大接球瞬间
The catch? I say "Catch" no response. 接球懂吗 我说"伟大接球" 怎么都没反应
How can no one in this hospital know what the Catch is? 这医院怎么一个懂橄榄球的人都没有啊
Niners-Cowboys. Joe Montana to Dwight Clark, 49人对牛仔时 Joe Montana传球给Dwight Clark
deep in the end zone, zero time left. 在比赛结束最后一秒 深入对方球门区
Kid, please. Don't insult me. 孩子 拜托 别侮辱我的智商
Hey, come on man. It's the fourth quarter. Got a minute? 嘿 等下 兄弟 最后一节了 有空吗
- Sure. - Cool. - 当然- 太好了
David, right? David 对吧
Yeah.
I'm Turk. 我是Turk
What's up? 好啊
Want some IV? 来点儿点滴吗
- No, I'm good. - You sure? - 不了- 你确定
Mrs Tanner. Tanner太太
Here's the party. 派对开始了
Look, I don't know how it's been with your other docters, 我不知道其他医生是怎么处理的
but when you are under my care, 但是 当我在照看您的时候
you stay in the hospital until I say it's OK for you to leave. 在我同意离开之前 您必须一直待在医院
We saved you a plate. 我们给你留了一盘
I don't care about food right now. 我现在才不在乎吃什么呢
Oh my God, are those smores? 我的天 是巧克力夹心饼吗
Look, it's Samantha's fifth birthday. 今天是Samantha的5岁生日

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 194,670评论 5 460
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 81,928评论 2 371
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 141,926评论 0 320
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 52,238评论 1 263
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 61,112评论 4 356
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 46,138评论 1 272
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 36,545评论 3 381
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 35,232评论 0 253
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 39,496评论 1 290
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 34,596评论 2 310
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 36,369评论 1 326
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 32,226评论 3 313
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 37,600评论 3 299
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 28,906评论 0 17
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 30,185评论 1 250
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 41,516评论 2 341
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 40,721评论 2 335

推荐阅读更多精彩内容