实习医生风云第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

实习医生风云第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Since I was a kid I've been able to sleep through anything. 我从小就是一个睡神
Storms, sirens, you name it. 暴风雨 汽车喇叭 都不算什么
Last night, I didn't sleep. 可是昨晚 我失眠了
I guess I get a little goofy when I'm nervous. 可能我紧张的时候就会变得疯疯癫癫
You see, today isn't just any other day. 今天 是个特殊的日子
It's my first day. 今天是我工作的第一天
I'm the man. 我长大了
And four years of pre-med, four years of med school 四年医学预科加上四年医学本科
and tons of unpaid loans have made me realise one thing... 和助学贷款 教会了我一件事
Good, could you go drop an NG tube on the patient in 234 你能给234床的病人插根鼻胃管
and then call the attending if the lavage is positive? 如果洗胃可行的话就把主治医生叫过来
...I don't know Jack. 我啥都不知道
So this is my story. 这就是我的故事
完整版请点击
I'm supposed to be up in intensive care. 我本来应该去重症病房的
Good, we just turfed him there. 很好 我们刚把他转过去
Look, I became a doctor because I wanted to help people, 我当医生是为了帮助别人
but orientation yesterday 但昨天的入职培训
It didn't really focus on patient care. 重点根本不是关心病人
The hospital doesn't wanna be sued. 院方不希望被起诉
实习医生风云单词统计

实习医生风云高频单词统计
Being sued is not a good thing. 被起诉不是什么好事
- Hey, Turk? - What's up? - 嘿 Turk- 干嘛
You know how I'm totally down with the rap music? 你知道我很喜欢说唱音乐吧
Dude, be whiter. 老兄 好好当白人
Chris Turk's my best friend. Chirs Turk是我的死党
We roomed together in college, we roomed together in med school. 我们在大学和医学院都是室友
Hell, we even got accepted by the same hospital. 我们甚至被同一所医院录用
Here's the thing. Tupac, DMX, Dr.Dre, 是这样的 Tupac DMX Dr.Dre
in most of their songs, 他们的大部分歌曲
these artists use an extremely volatile racial slur. 都用了极端种族歧视的词语
- The "N" word. - I got it. - N开头那个- 我知道
Right, my question is this: if we're both singing along, 我想问 如果我们一起唱他们的歌
and knowing that otherwise I would never use the word, 而且我其他时候一定不说这词
- am I allowed to say... - No. - 我可以说吗- 不行
See, that's good for me to know. I didn't know that. 幸亏你告诉我 我都不知道
Finally, doctors, if there is a mistake, 最后 医生们 如果出现医疗事故
don't admit it to the patient. 千万别向患者承认错误
Of course, if the patient is deceased, and you're sure, 当然 如果你确定患者已经挂了
you can feel free to tell him or her anything. 那你想说什么就说什么
Hey, listen, I found us an apartment. 听着 我找了间公寓
OK, gang, I'm Dr Bob Kelso, and I'm your Chief of Medicine, 大家好 我是Bob Kelso医生 是你们的内科主任
so I just want to encourage 我想鼓励你们大家
you all to think of me as your safety net. 把我当做你们的保护伞
Because I promise you, we're a family here. 因为我保证 我们会亲如一家
Now, then, go get 'em, doctors. 好了 开始工作吧 医生们
So surgical interns are gonna go grab a beer. 外科的实习医生要去喝啤酒庆祝
The medical interns are having a Pac-Man tournament. 内科实习医生在玩吃豆人游戏
Apparently we're all twelve. 不分伯仲啊
I love Pac-Man. 我喜欢吃豆人
Me, too. I love watching it, I love playing it, I love all of it. 我也是 喜欢看 喜欢玩 怎么都喜欢
I'm Elliot. 我叫Elliot
- Ell-i-ot - Yeah, don't do that. - Ell-i-ot- 好了别搞那个
I'm JD. This is Turk. 我是JD 这位是Turk
Elliot, are you medical or surgical? Elliot 你是内科还是外科
Medical. 内科
Hello. 有戏
So every male in my family is a doctor. My dad, my granddad, my brother 我家里每个男的都是医生 我爸爸 我爷爷 我哥哥
Guess that's why Dad gave me a guy's name, 所以我父亲给我起了个男人的名字
made me play sports, date girls. Joking. 想让我搞运动 泡女人 开个玩笑
I know. I would've laughed if you'd paused. 我懂 你停下来我就准备笑的
实习医生风云中英对照台词本截图

实习医生风云中英对照台词本截图
Anyway, I know what you're thinking. 我知道你在想什么
Your butt looks like two Pringles hugging. 你的屁股像两个山丘紧抱在一起
No, you don't. 你不知道的
I'm probably Miss "Hyper-Competitive." 我大概是"超级好胜"小姐
I mean it used to be a big problem for me. Used to. Past tense. 这曾经是我的问题 不过都过去了
Are we like...racing? 这是要赛跑吗
Yes! 没错
Please, I'm not that desperate. 拜托 我有那么饥渴吗
No!
So, you do a lot of cardio or? 你锻炼得多吗
Oh, yes. 是的
Elliot Reid? John Dorian? Great. Elliot Reid John Dorian 很好
One, I am your resident, Dr Jeffrey Steadman. 首先 我是你们的住院医生 Jeffrey Steadman医师
Not "Jeff". 别叫我Jeff
Two, here are your manuals. 其次 这是你们的员工手册
Do you ever notice how quickly some people make an impression? 有些人能迅速给人留下深刻印象
I am a tool. I am a tool. I am a tool, tool, tool. 我是个蠢货 我是蠢货 蠢货蠢货蠢货
An unbelievably annoying tool. 不可理喻的令人讨厌的蠢货
Yeah. 确实
Yeah, finally. These are your beepers. 是吧 这是你们的寻呼机
From now on, they control your entire life. 现在开始 它掌控你们的生活
Ok, Thanks. Move it. 谢谢 让开
Back to today. 回到今天来
I was paged. 有人呼我过来
Oh, first day, Bambi, Carla will take care of you. 第一天啊 小鹿斑比 我会罩着你的
Don't look at me when we're moving someone. 推病人的时候别盯着我看
Why? 为啥
We're waiting for Dr Cox. 我们要等Cox医生来
- Hi, doctor. I'm... - Place an IV for me. - 嗨 医生 我是- 插根静脉注射管
We'll talk later. 等会儿再聊吧
Carla, can I ask you a personal question? Carla 能问你个私人问题吗
do you spray the perfume on 你是把香水喷身上了
or you just fill your bathtub up at home and splash around in it? 还是泡在香水池里洗了个澡
I smell nice. 我闻着不错呀
Come on. You've done this to cadavers before. 加油 你以前在尸体上都做过
So this guy's alive. Just poke it through his skin. 活人也没问题 刺进皮肤就行了
Poke it through. Now! 刺进去啊 快
Time's up. Carla, will you do it for him, please? 时间到 Carla你能帮他吗
I'm also gonna need a A.P.G. 我还要做个APG
- Why are you telling her? - Shut up and watch. - 为什么要她来- 闭嘴看着
Be nice to Bambi. 对斑比好一点
Why's this gomer got to try and die every day during my lunch? 为什么这老家伙总是在我午饭时间寻死
That's insensitive. 真无情
Mistake. 我错了
Man's 92 years old, he has full dementia, hedoesn't know we're here. 他92岁了 有老年痴呆 他都不知道我们在这儿
完整版请点击
He is inches from Carla's rack and he hasn't even flinched. 他眼前就是Carla的美乳 却毫无反应
- That is so sweet. - Yeah, it is. - 你真会说话- 嗯 是的
What about his subconscious? 那他的潜意识呢
Eisenhower was a sissy. 艾森豪威尔总统是个娘娘腔
I think by the grace of god we're gonna be OK. 老天开眼 我们应该没事
Oh, and from now on, whenever I'm in the room, 从现在开始 只要我在病房里
you're definitely not allowed to talk. 你就不许说话
Dr Dorian, can you tell me what ailment most often... Dorian医生 你能告诉我什么疾病通常
I think I'm gonna love rounds, it's like being on a game show. 我想我会喜欢上巡房的 就像是竞猜节目
What is uraemia? 尿毒症
That's my boy. Nice clean job on the Foley catheter. 好孩子 Foley的尿管插得不错
I had a nurse do it. 我让护士帮我做的
Unfortunately, I'm still afraid to touch anybody. 很不幸我还是害怕触碰任何病人
I've been thinking a lot about Elliot. A whole lot. 我经常想着Elliot 经常想
Dr Reid, you're late. Reid医生 你迟到了
I got puked on. 病人吐我身上了
You're off the hook if you can 要是你能告诉我
tell me what to look for in a uraemic patient. 尿毒症有什么症状 这事就算了
Anyway, I'm going for it. 不管如何 我要行动
- Infection. - Infection? - 感染- 感染
That's my girl. 好姑娘
Moving on. 继续吧
- I knew the answer. - I'm sure you did. - 我知道答案的- 你肯定知道
- I'm just frazzled. - How could you not be? - 我只是有点累- 你当然累啊
Good, but thanks, if there's anything I can ever do for you... 谢谢 要是我有什么可以帮你的话
You could let me take you to dinner tomorrow night. 那让我明晚请你吃饭吧
Around seven? 7点左右吧
Or eight? 还是8点
Why not? 行啊
Nice!
"Why not?" That's what she said. "行啊" 她当时就这么说的
"Why not?" "行啊"
Daddy, why did you marry Mommy? 爸爸 你为什么娶妈妈
Tiger, I gave her an answer during rounds Tiger 我在巡房的时候告诉她一个答案
and she screwed my brains out. 然后她把我的脑子都日出来了
You're the man. 真汉子
What the hell are you doing? 你他妈在干嘛呢
Did you actually just page me 你刚才是不是呼叫我
to find out how much Tylenol to give to Mrs Lenzer? 想知道给Lenzer夫人用多少剂量的泰诺
I was worried it could exacerbate the patients... 我只是怕会加重病情
It's regular-strength Tylenol. Here's what you do. 就是普通剂量的泰诺 教你怎么做
Get her to open her mouth, take a handful and throw it at her. 打开她嘴巴 抓一把丢进她嘴巴
Whatever sticks, that's the correct dosage. 留在嘴里的 就是正确的剂量
Under no circumstances are you to compromise 在任何情况下你都不能说话
our no-talking agreement. 这是我们的协议
Dr Kelso is always telling me you're gonna... Kelso医生总是说 你要
I'm gonna go ahead and say this as carefully as possible, 我现在负责任地告诉你
so I don't overstate it. 我不是在夸大其词
Dr Kelso is the most evil human being on the planet Kelso医生是这个星球上最邪恶的人
and may in fact be Satan himself. 他可能就是撒旦本人
It's just that this isn't what I expected. 我预料的情况不是这样的
Most of my patients are... 我的大部分病人都是
older and sorta checked-out, mentally. 年纪大精神还有问题的
Pumpkin, that's modern medicine. 傻瓜 这就是现代医学
Advances that keep people alive who should've died a long time ago. 好处是让早就该死了的人 能活得更久
Back when they lost what made them people. 他们几百年前就该升天了

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 203,547评论 6 477
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 85,399评论 2 381
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 150,428评论 0 337
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,599评论 1 274
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 63,612评论 5 365
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 48,577评论 1 281
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 37,941评论 3 395
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 36,603评论 0 258
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 40,852评论 1 297
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,605评论 2 321
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 37,693评论 1 329
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,375评论 4 318
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 38,955评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 29,936评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,172评论 1 259
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 43,970评论 2 349
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,414评论 2 342

推荐阅读更多精彩内容