继承之战第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

继承之战第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
My dad's in the hospital. 我爸进医院了
I don't know if he's gonna be okay. 我不知道他还会不会好起来
What's the situation? 情况怎样了
He's had a hemorrhagic stroke. 是出血性中风
My assistant's been in touch 我的助手联系了
with NYU and we might move Dad there. 纽约大学医院 我们可能会把爸转到那
No. He stays here. 不 他留在这里
I am his proxy. I am in charge. 我是他的代理人 我来决定
The board has a plan in the event of Logan's incapacitation. 董事会就洛根的现况制定了计划
I'll be taking temporary charge as CEO and chairman. 我会暂时代理执行总裁和董事主席
It wouldn't necessarily be you. It could be me. 也用不着你来做主 比如我
How can I not be the logical choice? 我怎么能不是合理的选择呢
Dad didn't want you running the company. 爸不想让你来管理公司
完整版请点击
We got for it. Me and you. CEO and COO. 我俩联手 我和你 总裁和首席运营官
Okay. 好的
- Will you marry me? - Yeah, whatever. -你愿意嫁给我吗-你求我就同意
Yes? 真的
Do you know that he gave me a job? 你知不知道他给了我份工作
Come in and see me, and I'll look after you. 来找我 我会罩着你
继承之战单词统计
继承之战高频单词统计
There's a huge debt problem. Three billion. 我们面临巨大的债务问题 30亿
You're making it quite fucking difficult to savor this moment, 回味这一刻被你搞得真他妈困难
- Gerri. - Don't jump. -格丽-别跳
There's a lot of mess to be cleaned up, Kendall, 肯德尔 你还有很多麻烦事等着处理
but you can do it, son. 孩子 你能做到的
Richard, can you get me the price of the Waystar stock? 理查德 能帮我查一下韦斯达的股价吗
- At close last night, please. - How is he? -昨晚休市前的价格-他怎么样了
Good. A little clearer. He tried to put on a sock. 不错 清醒点了 他还试着穿袜子
Hey.
Morning.
Hey, Mondale. Wish me luck, buddy. 早啊 蒙代尔 祝我好运吧伙计
Wish me luck. 祝我好运吧
What's that? "Good luck, Tom! 你说什么 "祝你好运 汤姆
Hope it goes well!" OK, so, 愿你一切顺利" 好吧
just wanted to say goodbye. 我就想告个别
Have you seen the numbers? 你看到价格了吗
Man, poor Ken. He's like dysentery for the stock price. 老天 可怜的肯 他让股价跟痢疾似的一泻千里
You are walking into a burning barn. 你这可是跳火坑啊
Still excited. 还兴奋着呢
- Still rarin' to go. - Mm-hmm. -跃跃欲试-好吧
I'm just paying homage. 我只是来表表衷心
What's that? 你说什么
You miss me? Well, I miss you too. 想我了吗 我也想你啊
Maybe we should arrange a date while she's not around. 或许她不在的时候咱们应该约起来
- You're weird. - No, you are weird! OK! -你个怪人-不 你才怪人 好吧
- Goodbye. - Oh, Tom. -再见-汤姆
I'm gonna go see Dad. 我要去看看爸
If Marcia wants to be difficult, so can I. 如果玛西娅想来硬的 我也可以
So...can you come with me? 你能和我一起吗
Uh, I gotta stay in front on this one, baby. 我还是专心搞好这摊事吧 宝贝
It's a hugie. 是一摊大事
My first morning stepping up. 我的首次上位
Just say you went to see the big boss. 就说你想去看望大佬呗
- Don't make me choose, Shiv. - Come on. -别逼我做选择 小西-来吧
Please. Don't make me choose. 求你 别逼我做选择
It's a man's right not to choose. 不做选择是人的权利
Hey, Rava. Can you give me 30 seconds? 拉瓦 给我半分钟好吗
Sorry, I'm just getting the kids ready. 不好意思 我在帮孩子们做准备
Oh, Luanne, can you get... 露安 你能拿一下...
Yeah? OK. 可以吗 好了
继承之战中英对照台词本截图
继承之战中英对照台词本截图
- Hey. - Hi. -你好-你好
Uh, yeah, so... 那什么...
this is... this is dumb, but bank call this morning, 这事... 特别傻 但是今早银行来了电话
and I just wanted to ask... 我就是想问...
Wait. What bank? Our old joint account? 等下 什么银行 咱俩以前的联名账户吗
Um, no, no, Rava, the bank. 不是 拉瓦 那家银行
ICBC, who have apparently bankrolled the old man for years. 工商银行 一直给老爷子提供资金的那家
I'm sorry. I'm... just in a rush. OK. 不好意思 我赶时间 好的
Just two minutes? 就两分钟行吗
What's your read? 你怎么看
Do I go... do I go Hulk, or Bruce Banner? 我是... 我是直接暴走[绿巨人] 还是温和点谈呢[布鲁斯·班纳]
Well, K-Kendall, talk to your people about... 肯德尔 跟你公司的人谈去...
I know, you're just... you're 我知道 你就...
always so good with this stuff, and just, uh... 你一直很擅长这类东西就...
The Hulk is the incredible one, right? The Hulk. 绿巨人很无敌 对吧 绿巨人
We have to go. I'm sorry. 我得挂了 实在抱歉
Why don't you ask Roman? OK? 你去问罗曼吧 好吗
- Guys? - Roma... Rava. Come on. -伙计们-罗曼... 拉瓦 别这样
- Seriously? - I'm sorry. -真的吗-我很抱歉
Bye! 再见
Bye, guys. Bye-bye. I love you. 再见 孩子们 给你们比心
- Out of ten? - Uh, seven. -十成痛感 你有几成-七成
Ok. 好的
You're in decent shape, 你的体态很好
you're a little sloppy, but I can get you tight as a drum. 皮肉稍微有点松 但我能把你练得像鼓面一样紧绷
Ah. Well, I trust Pax, and Pax says you're the best. 我相信帕克斯 帕克斯说你无人能及
I'm only gonna say one thing, Roman, OK? 我就说一件事 罗曼
Go for it. 说吧
I take my shit serious, 我对待工作相当认真
that's why I have the reputation that I do, 所以我在圈子里名声这么好
and I need you to take it serious, too. OK? 我需要你也认真对待这事 好吗
Dude, I'm... I'm onboard, 大哥 我... 我来都来了
so you can skip the whole speech bullshit, OK? 你就省省口舌吧
- I'm down. - All right. 5:30 every day. -我肯定认真-好的 每天五点半过来
Yeah, man, I'm serious. I'm serious as cancer. 大哥 我很严肃啊 比癌症还严肃[重]
Fuckin' more serious. Fuckin' money cancer. 比那更严肃 操他娘的孔方兄之癌
You know, I'm COO now. 我现在是COO了
- Mm-hmm. - Yeah. -是吗-是啊
That's Chief Operating Officer. 就是首席运营官
It's Waystar Royco, so if it operates, I chief it. 在韦斯达·罗伊科公司 公司运营事项我说了算
Flip over on your belly. 翻个身
Yeah. Ahh.
But yeah, no, 5:30, that's perfect. 但是 好吧 五点半 很好
- A.M. Right? - Yup. -早上 是吗-是
Well, good, because the other 5:30 I'll be at work, ya know? 那就好 因为下午五点半的时候我在工作呢 你知道不
完整版请点击
Being an agent of change and fuckin' firing people. 作为变革推动者搞事情 解雇职员什么的
Thank you. 谢谢
Ask her to wait there. 让她在那儿等着
Oh! She's here. 她在这儿呢
It's the morphine. 是吗啡的错
- It's not that unusual. - I know. I'm fine. -司空见惯了-我知道 我还好
- Is everything all right? - Hi, Shiv. -没什么事吧-你好 小西
- Hi! - Hi, Tom. -你好-你好 汤姆
Hey. I'm afraid I can't stay. 恐怕我不能久留
- Excuse me one second. - First day. -恕我失陪-第一天
- Hi. - What's the... -你好-出什么...
What's going on? 出什么事了
- Nothing. - No? -没事-没有吗
Staff. 员工情绪
Good to see you. 见到你很高兴
Yeah. I know you said that he wasn't great, 我知道你说过他状态不是很好
but I was passing by, 但是我路过这边
so I thought I'd just drop in. 就想顺便拜访一下
That is so sweet. 你太贴心了
But you know, he's not seeing people right now. 但是他现在还不想见人
Yeah, but I thought I could just pop up. 我知道 但我就想露个面
Even if, you know, he's grumpy. 就算他发飙也没事
I think it's best you don't. 我觉得你最好不要
Marcia, I've seen my dad do the Master Cleanse. 玛西娅 我见过老爸断食的样子
I can take him a little bit grouchy. 应该能顶得住他的怒火
I'm afraid that is out of the question. 我觉得这事没得商量
Um, do you... Might it be an idea 你... 能不能
to check and see whether he's changed his mind? 去问问他是否转变了心意呢
- Yeah. - Perked up a little bit? -是啊-精神稍微振作了点呢
Of course. 当然
What the fuck? 什么鬼
I know. I have to go. 谁说不是呢 我得走了
Yeah, I know. 好 我知道
Oh, hey. Hello. Hi! 你好啊 你好
I'm Shiv. 我是小西
Logan's daughter. 洛根的女儿
I just... I wanted to say thank you for... 我只是... 想说句谢谢...
for all your work. 谢谢你做的一切
You're quite welcome. 你太客气了
- Yeah. It's much appreciated.- Thank you. -我们很感激-谢谢
And how does he seem today? 他今天怎么样了
Good? 还好吗
Oh... you know. 就那样... 你懂的
Actually, we don't. 事实上 我们不大懂
We heard all about the sock. 我们听说了袜子的事
Yeah.
It'll stabilize. 股价会稳定下来的
I know. I know it will. 我知道 一定会的
So... I've been thinking. 那个... 我一直在想
I've got a new game plan for the call. 我针对这通电话制定了新的战术
Uh-huh. 然后呢
Can you try and not look so fuckin' nervous? 你能试着别摆出一副紧张死了的样子吗
I know what I'm doing. 我清楚自己在做什么
I'm relaxed. 我不紧张
I just think it's a little late, considering the gravity 只是考虑到事态的严重性 和改善关系的需要
and the need to get the relationship right. 这个改动怕是有些迟

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 194,670评论 5 460
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 81,928评论 2 371
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 141,926评论 0 320
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 52,238评论 1 263
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 61,112评论 4 356
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 46,138评论 1 272
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 36,545评论 3 381
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 35,232评论 0 253
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 39,496评论 1 290
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 34,596评论 2 310
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 36,369评论 1 326
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 32,226评论 3 313
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 37,600评论 3 299
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 28,906评论 0 17
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 30,185评论 1 250
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 41,516评论 2 341
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 40,721评论 2 335

推荐阅读更多精彩内容