He's in shock. Get him out of here. |
他吓傻了把他带出去 |
The lid is off! |
盖子飞了 |
The stack is burning. I saw it. |
石墨砌体烧起来了我看见的 |
You're confused. RBMK reactor cores don't explode. |
你脑子乱了RBMK反应堆的堆芯不可能爆炸 |
- Akimov... - Sasha. |
-阿基莫夫...-萨沙 |
Don't worry, we did everything right. |
别担心我们的操作没有问题 |
Something... something strange has happened. |
是...发生了什么奇怪的事 |
- Do you taste metal? - Akimov! |
-你尝到金属味儿了吗-阿基莫夫 |
Comrade Perevozchenko, |
佩罗沃钦科同志 |
what you're saying is physically impossible. |
你所说的在物理上是不可能的 |
The core can't explode. It has to be the tank. |
堆芯不会爆炸只可能是水箱爆炸 |
We're wasting time. Let's go. |
我们在耽误时间快行动 |
Get the hydrogen out of the generators and pump water into the core. |
把氢从发电机中排出去泵水到堆芯里 |
- What about the fire? - Call the fire brigade. |
-那火怎么办呢-叫消防队来 |
You're not on call tonight. |
你今晚不值班啊 |
They're bringing everybody in, military and civil. |
他们调集了所有人军事和民用消防局 |
Pripyat, Polesskoe, Kiev. |
普里皮亚季玻列斯科基辅 |
This is a big one. |
这次火情很严重 |
But it doesn't look right, the color. |
但看起来不对劲那颜色 |
Pravik says he thinks they're shining floodlights or something. |
普拉维克说他们可能打开了泛光灯什么的 |
And what if there are chemicals? |
那如果有什么化学物质呢 |
Chemicals? |
化学物质 |
The problem's the roof. |
问题出在屋顶 |
It's covered in tar, so it's gonna burn all night, |
上面铺着沥青所以会烧上一晚上 |
and it'll stink like hell. That's it. |
而且会臭得要命仅此而已 |
That's the worst of it. |
这就是最糟的了 |
Go back to bed. |
接着睡觉吧 |
- Is it war? - Where's the dosimeter? |
-是打仗了吗-放射性剂量仪在哪 |
Here... Here. |
在这...这 |
Are they bombing? |
他们在轰炸吗 |
What the fuck is this? It's 3.6 roentgen. |
这他妈怎么回事3.6伦琴 |
That's as high as it goes. The good one's locked in a safe. |
那是仪表上限精度高的锁在保险柜里 |
I don't have a key. |
我没有钥匙 |
Valera... your face. |
瓦列拉...你的脸 |
Come on. |
起来 |
I'm going to find Khodemchuk in the pump room. |
我去循环泵室找霍登楚克 |
You... here. |
你...留在这 |
Get Shashenok. He's in 604. Go. |
去找沙申诺克他在604室去吧 |
We need to get everyone out! |
我们得让大家都出去 |
Shit. |
该死 |
We need to get to the reactor hall. |
我们要去反应堆大厅 |
- The lift's destroyed. - Up two flights and across. |
-电梯坏了-上两层然后穿过去 |
- Right. - Why are you going there? |
-好-你们去那干什么 |
Have you seen Khodemchuk? |
你看见霍登楚克了吗 |
- No. Where's Viktor? - Still in the pump room. |
-没有维克多在哪-还在循环泵室 |
完整版请点击 |
|
Stay here. I'll come back. |
在这待着我一会回来 |
Viktor! |
维克多 |
Viktor. |
维克多 |
Viktor. |
维克多 |
Viktor. I'm gonna get you out of here. |
维克多我带你出去 |
Can you stand? |
你能站起来吗 |
Khodemchuk... |
霍登楚克 |
Where? |
在哪 |
Get Khodemchuk. |
去找霍登楚克 |
I dropped the control rods from the other panel. |
我用另一个控制面板插入了控制棒 |
- They're still up. - What? |
-它们还在外头呢-什么 |
They're still only a third of the way in, I don't know why. |
只插入了三分之一我也不知道为什么 |
I already sent the trainees |
我派了实习生下去 |
down to the reactor hall to lower them by hand. |
到反应堆大厅手动插入控制棒 |
What about the pumps? |
循环泵那边呢 |
I can't get through to Khodemchuk. |
联系不上霍登楚克 |
The lines are down. |
电话坏了 |
Fuck the phones and fuck Khodemchuk. |
去他妈的电话去他妈的霍登楚克 |
- Are the pumps on or not? - Stolyarchuk? |
-循环泵开了吗-斯托利楚克 |
My control panel's not working. |
我的控制面板失效了 |
I tried calling for the electricians. |
我试着联系电工了 |
I don't give a shit about the panel! |
我不关心什么面板 |
I need water in my reactor core! |
我需要给反应堆芯通水 |
Get down there and make sure those pumps are on. |
到下面去确保循环泵都开了 |
Now! |
马上 |
What does the dosimeter say? |
现在放射量有多少 |
3.6 roentgen, but that's as high as the meter-- |
3.6伦琴但那是仪表上限 |
3.6-- not great, not terrible. |
3.6不好也不坏 |
We did everything right. |
我们的操作没有问题 |
You, connect those hooks! |
你把这都接上 |
Get the pumps going! |
启动水泵 |
Yeah, over here! |
是这边 |
We're working bottom to top. Go in fast. |
我们从下往上灭火快点 |
Vasily... |
瓦西里 |
- Hey, Vasily, what's this? - I don't know, Misha. |
-瓦西里这是什么-不知道米沙 |
Don't fuck around with it. Hook these up, come on. |
别瞎摆弄了把这些都接上快来 |
Do you taste metal? |
你尝到金属味儿了吗 |
- Yeah, what is that? - I don't know. |
-嗯那是什么-我不知道 |
The valves, Misha! The valves, let's go! |
阀门米沙开阀门快 |
The valves! Come on! |
开阀门快点 |
What do you need? |
你们要做什么 |
We need to get into the reactor hall |
我们要到反应堆大厅去 |
to lower the control rods, but the door is jammed. |
插入控制棒但是门卡住了 |
I don't think there are control rods. |
控制棒应该已经没有了 |
I don't think there's a core. |
堆芯也没了 |
No, you're-- you're mistaken. |
不你...你错了 |
Akimov said. |
阿基莫夫说的 |
Let's go. |
咱们走 |
No! |
不 |
Ignatenko, get on his hose! |
伊格纳滕科把他的水管捡起来 |
It's all right. Breathe. |
没事呼吸 |
Misha. |
米沙 |
All right, all right. Easy, Misha. |
好了没事放松米沙 |
Are you sure? |
你确定吗 |
Akimov... |
阿基莫夫 |
Move. |
让开 |