Nothing. |
什么都没有了 |
All I have is a crush-proof box |
只剩下个空香烟盒 |
And "four out of five dead people smoke your brand. " |
和"百分之八十的人死于吸食此烟" |
Is this the part where I say, |
我现在是不是应该安慰你说 |
"Don Draper is the greatest ad man ever, |
"唐·德雷柏是有史以来最伟大的广告人 |
"and his big, strong brain will find a way |
"他聪明睿智的大脑会 |
to lead the sheep to the slaughterhouse"? |
想出办法送羊入屠宰场的" |
I don't want to go to school tomorrow. |
我明天不想去上班了 |
You gonna pitch to me or not? |
你是在跟我撒娇吗 |
Midge, I'm serious. I have nothing. |
米琪我认真的什么也想不出来 |
I am over, |
我江郎才尽了 |
And they're finally gonna know it. |
他们总有一天会看出来的 |
Next time you see me, |
下次你再见到我的时候 |
There will be a bunch of young executives |
你会看到一群年轻的策划人 |
Picking meat off my ribs. |
撕咬我肋骨上的肉 |
That's a pretty picture. |
好一番景象啊 |
What's your secret? |
你心里想什么呢 |
Nine different ways to say... |
用九种不同的方法说 |
"I love you, Grandma. " |
祖母我爱你 |
We should get married. |
我们应该结婚的 |
You think I'd make a good ex-wife? |
你是不是觉得我做前妻倒是挺不错的 |
I'm serious. |
我是认真的 |
You have your own business. |
你事业有成 |
You don't mind when I come over. |
也不介意我什么时候过来 |
What size Cadillac do you take? |
你想要哪款卡迪拉克 |
You know the rules. |
你知道我的 |
I don't make plans, |
我对从不对未来做长远打算 |
and I don't make breakfast. |
也不做早饭 |
Sterling's having the tobacco people in in nine hours, |
九个小时后斯特林带着烟草公司的人来 |
And I have nothing. |
而我现在什么点子都没有 |
People love smoking. |
人们都爱抽烟 |
There's nothing that you, the Trade Commission, |
无论贸易委员会<读者文摘> |
or Reader's Digestcan do to change that. |
还是你怎么说这点是无法否认的 |
There's this kid who comes by my office every day, |
有个年轻人每天都来我办公室 |
Looks where he's gonna put his plants. |
看哪个地方适合放他以后放盆栽 |
Is he handsome? |
他帅吗 |
23. |
23层 |
Uh, not right away. |
别马上上去 |
Pal, could you take the long way up? |
哥们你要绕远路吗 |
I am really enjoying the view here. |
这里秀色可餐啊 |
You going to Campbell's bachelor party? |
你去坎贝尔的婚前庆祝会吗 |
Yeah, I want to be there |
去我要在他被绑起来 |
Before they tie an anchor around his neck and drag him out to sea. |
扔到大海之前赶到 |
I hear she's a nice girl. |
听说那女孩人不错 |
Eh, who wants that? |
谁想要个好女孩 |
完整版请点击 |
|
What did you do that for? |
你干吗那么说 |
She'll probably be assigned to one of us. |
她可能会来给咱们中的某一个工作 |
Then she'll know what she's in for. |
那她就知道她要面对怎样一群人了 |
You got to let them know what kind of guy you are. |
你得让她们知道你是个什么样的男人 |
Then they'll know what kind of girl to be. |
她们才知道应该做个什么样的女人 |
I have a feeling we won't be going to your bachelor party soon. |
我有种你永远不会办婚前庆祝会的预感 |
Yeah, well, compared to Campbell, |
是啊和坎贝尔比起来 |
I'm a Boy Scout. |
我还是童子军呢 |
Excuse me. Is he expecting you? |
不好意思您有预约吗 |
He's not expecting anything. |
我们谁都没预约 |
Oh, honey, don't worry. I'll get home safely. |
亲爱的别担心我会平安到家的 |
I have an important appointment right now, |
我现在有个重要的会议 |
So why don't you go shopping or something? |
你先去购购物什么的 |
Take your mother to lunch. |
记得带你妈妈去吃午饭 |
Tell her it was my idea. |
跟她说是我的主意 |
Wow. He's good. |
哇他有两下子啊 |
It's just a bachelor party, dear. |
亲爱的就是个婚前庆祝派对 |
No, I really don't know what they have planned, |
不我不知道他们搞了些什么鬼 |
But judging from the creative brain power around here. |
不过和这群天马行空的人在一起 |
We'll probably end up seeing My Fair Lady. |
我们很有可能会以看《窈窕淑女》告终 |
I'll tell you what. |
这样吧 |
I'll drop by your place on my way home. |
我回家的时候去趟你那 |
Your mother can check under my fingernails. |
你妈妈可以检查我的指甲缝 |
Of course I love you. |
我当然爱你了 |
I'm giving up my life to be with you, aren't I? |
我将要和你共度一生不是吗 |
What a great gal. |
多好的女孩啊 |
Tell ya, boys, |
跟你们说 |
She stole my heart. |
她偷走了我的心 |
And her old man's loaded. |
还有个多金的老爹 |
Now, this is the executive floor. |
这层是公司行政区 |
It should be organized, but it's not, |
应该是井井有条的但实际不是 |
So you'll find account executives |
客户经理人和创意策划人 |
And creative executives all mixed in together. |
都在这层办公 |
Please don't ask me the difference. |
千万别问我他们的区别 |
Great. |
好的 |
Hopefully, if you follow my lead, |
要是你按照我的话做 |
You can avoid some of the mistakes I've made here. |
就能少走些我走过的弯路 |
- Hello, Joan. - Like that one. |
-琼你好啊-比如这个 |
So how many trains did it take you? |
你来的路上换了几次车 |
Only one, but I got up very early. |
我起得很早所以只换了一次车 |
In a couple of years, with the right moves, |
要是你大方向没错的话 |
You'll be in the city with the rest of us. |
用不了几年你就能像我们一样住在城里 |
Of course, if you really make the right moves, |
当然要是你真的走对路子的话 |
You'll be out in the country, |
你就能在乡间买一套房 |
And you won't be going to work at all. |
而且完全不用工作 |
You'll be here just across the aisle from me. |
这就是你的办公桌和我隔一个过道 |
We'll both take care of Mr. Draper for the time being. |
我们一起协助德雷柏先生的工作 |
I don't know what your goals are, |
我不知道你工作目的是什么 |
But don't overdo it with the perfume. |
不过千万别滥用香水 |
Keep a fifth of something in your desk. |
备一瓶香奈儿5号吧 |
Mr. Draper drinks rye. |
德雷柏先生喝黑麦威士忌 |
Also, invest in some aspirin, Band-Aids, |
还有准备一些阿司匹林创可贴 |
And a needle and thread. |
针线包也可能会用到 |
Rye is Canadian, right? |
黑麦威士忌是加拿大产的吧 |
You better find out. |
你自己看吧 |
He may act like he wants a secretary, |
他可能想要个秘书 |