越狱第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

越狱第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
That's it. 好了
Can I just, you know,look at it for a minute? 能不能再让我欣赏一会儿
You're an artist, Sid. 你真是个艺术家 希德
You're telling me you're gonna walk outta here and I'm never gonna see it again? 你是说 你就这么走了 然后我再也见不到这件艺术品了
There's a good chance of that, yes. 很大的可能性 是的
Most guys, for the first one, they start with something small. 大多数人第一次 都会选择从小的图案纹起
"Mom", girlfriend's initials,something like that. 妈妈或是女朋友 的姓名缩写什么的
Not you. 而你却不同
You get a full set of sleeves all in a couple of months. 短短的两个月 就做了整整一套
It takes guys a few years to get the ink you got. 要是别人的话 可能要做好几年呢
I don't have a few years. 我可没那么多时间
Wish to hell I did. 我也希望我有啊
The vault. Open it. 把保险柜打开
完整版请点击
We can't. The branch manager's not here. 我们打不开 分行经理不在
Where is he? 他在哪儿
It's lunchtime. He's at White Castle. 现在是午餐时间 他在白城堡
White Castle? 什么白城堡
A fast-food restaurant. 是个快餐店
They serve those little square burgers. 他们有那种小的方形汉堡
越狱单词统计

越狱高频单词统计
I know what it is. 我知道了
I'm not playing games. Open it. 别以为我在跟你闹着玩 快点儿
Sir, you have half a million dollars cash in your bag. 先生 你包里已经有五十万现金了
Don't you think it'd be better if...? 你再考虑一下 如果
This is the police. You are completely surrounded. 我们是警察 你已经被包围了
Put down your weapon. 把枪放下
Put down your weapons now! 把枪放下 快点
Rarely in the case of armed robbery do we hear a plea of no contest. 在我所遇到的持枪抢劫案中从未见过被告完全不替自己辩护的
Are you sure about this, Mr Scofield? 你真的不想辩护么 斯科菲尔德先生
I'm sure, Your Honour. 是的 法官大人
Your Honour, we'd like to recess if we could. 法官大人 我请求休庭
My client's a bit confused at the moment. 我的当事人现在有些神志不清
-I'm not.-He is, Your Honour. -我很清醒-法官大人 他不清醒
Perhaps you should heed her advice. 或许你应该听取一下你律师的提议
Take additional time to consider your response. 再用多一点的时间 去考虑你的回答
I've already done that, Your Honour. 我考虑好了 法官大人
I'll retire to my chambers to determine sentencing. 我会在办公室决定如何判刑的
Court's recessed until 1:30. 现在休庭 下午一点半继续开庭
Hey, come on. Let's go. 我们走吧
Uncle Mike? 迈克叔叔
I didn't want you to come. 我不想让你来
Go home, LJ. 回家去吧 LJ.
I didn't want you to see this. 我不想让你看到我这样
He won't take this well. 他一时肯定会接受不了的
Can you blame him? He's your nephew. 这又能怪谁呢 他是你侄子
He's beginning to think anybody he attaches himself to is gonna end up in prison. 他会认为任何与他有联系的人都会进监狱
And he's not the only one who's starting to feel that way, Michael. 并且他不是唯一一个这么认为的 迈克尔
Will you give us a minute? 能给我们一些时间吗
One minute. 就一分钟
Don't you understand? 你难道还不明白么
You just put the book in that woman's hand. 你完全放弃了你所有的权利
She's gonna lob it at you like a grenade. 那个女法官会毫不留情地判你的刑
Justice and punishment are the same thing to her. 审判和惩罚对她来说是一回事
I know. 我知道
then will you please tell me what's going through your head. 告诉我你到底在想什么
We've been over this. 我们已经谈过了
I've known you all my life. 我一直都很了解你
You don't have a violent bone in your body. 你根本不是一个有暴力倾向的人
And I know you didn't need the money. 况且你也不缺钱花
Veronica... 维罗妮卡
越狱中英对照台词本截图

越狱中英对照台词本截图
Why won't you let me help you? 你为什么不让我来帮你呢
You've been good to me my whole life. 你已经对我很好了 真的 你一向如此
But you gotta let me deal with this. OK? 但这次让我来处理此事 好吗
Given your lack of prior criminal conduct 鉴于你没有前科 这次抢银行是初犯
I am inclined toward probation. 我很想给你减刑
However,the fact that you discharged a deadly weapon during the commission of the crime 但是 事实证明你使用了有致命杀伤力的武器
suggests malice to me. 说明你是蓄意犯罪
For that reason 以此为据
I find it incumbent that you see the inside of a prison cell, Mr Scofield. 我将判你入狱服刑 斯科菲尔德先生
It says here that you've requested to be incarcerated 你提出想被关押在芝加哥
somewhere near your home here in Chicago. 你家附近的监狱
I'm willing to honour that. 我很愿意这样做
The closest level one facility to... 离那里最近的一级监狱
Level one? 一级监狱?
That's maximum security. Your Honor. 那可是戒备最森严的监狱 法官大人
I would ask counsel to refrain from interrupting me. 辩护律师请不要打断我
As I was saying 正如我所说
the closest level one facility would be Fox River State Penitentiary. 离那最近的一级监狱是 狐狸河 州立监狱
As for your sentence,I'm setting it at five years. 至于你的刑期 将会是五年
You'll be eligible for parole in half that time. 刑期满一半时可以申请假释
Sentence to be carried out immediately. 审判结果即刻生效
伊利诺伊州 芝加哥郊区 狐狸河州立监狱
All right, people, step inside the door and check yourself for bugs. 都听好了 一个一个的进来接受检查
When you hear the knock, step out. Keep the line moving. 听到敲门声就进来 随着队伍向前移动
We ain't got all day to get this done. 我们不可能把一天的时间都浪费在你们身上
No more talking in line. 排队的时候 不准出声
Move it. You got less than five minutes to take a shower. 动作快点 你们还有不到5分钟的时间去洗澡
Keep that line moving.Keep it moving.Move it. Right now. 都动起来 快点 快往前走
Let's go. Move, move. 快点 抓紧时间
Next down in the banks, dress. Let's go 下一位躺在板凳上 穿上衣服 快点走
Name and bank number 姓名和号码
Scofield Michael. 94941 斯科菲尔德·迈克尔 94941
Are you a religious man, Scofield? 你是教徒吗 斯科菲尔德
Never thought about it 从来就没想过
Good,cos the Ten Commandments don't mean a box of piss in here. 很好 十戒在这里一文不值
We got two commandments and two only. 这里只有两戒
The first commandment is,you got nothin' comin'. 第一条戒律是你在这里毫无希望可言
What's the second commandment? 第二戒呢
See commandment number one. 参考第一条戒律
Gotcha. 明白了
You talking out the side of your neck? 你说话绕弯子么
Come again? 什么
I said, are you bein' a smartass? 你想自作聪明吗
Just trying to fly low, avoid the radar, boss. 只想保持低调 不想引起注意 长官
Do my time and get out. 等到刑满释放
完整版请点击
There isn't any flyin' under my radar. 在我的地方谁也别想耍花样
Good to know. 我了解了
Hey,can a brother get some air conditioning up here,coach? 嗨 长官 能不能找位兄弟上来装台空调
It's hotter than a crack ho's mouth,man. 这里比吸毒妓女的热吻还要热
To hell with the AC, man.Give me the crack ho. 让空调去见鬼吧 我要吸毒的妓女
Come on! 快点
You, fish. What you lookin' at? 你 小嫩鸡 看什么看
You look kinda pretty to be up in here, man. 没事跑这里来干嘛
Fish! 小嫩鸡
I suggest you take a seat, fish. 我建议你还是坐会吧 小嫩鸡
Ain't nothing to do up in here but serve time. 既然来了就好好服刑吧
Ain't nobody gonna serve it for you! 没人会替你服刑的
Welcome to Prisneyland, fish. 欢迎来到监狱乐园 小嫩鸡
You wanna talk about it? 你想谈一下吗
It's not worth talking about. 没有什么可谈的
If it's keeping you up, it is. 要是让你一直睡不着觉的话 当然有的
No, it's just... 哦 只不过
It's nothing, you know. 其实也没什么
Michael's case. 是迈克尔的案子
You did the best you could. 你已经尽力了
But he didn't. 但他却没有
He just sort of rolled over,he didn't put up a fight. 他只想草草了事 没有任何争辩
It's not like him. I... 真的太不像他了
I'm sorry. I shouldn't be talking about him. 对不起 我不应该提他的
Hey, if it's on your mind, it's on your mind,right? 嗨 这如果是你想的 就是你想的 不是吗
Good night. 晚安
All wings, guard coming out. 所有狱警待命
All wings, guard coming out. 所有狱警待命
Trey Street Deuces got the hoops 街头流氓 占据着篮球场
Nortenos got the bleachers. 北风 占据着看台
Woods got the weight pile 森林小子 占据着举重器械
The C.O.s got the rest. 其他的地方由狱警掌管
I'm telling you, 我告诉你
the guards are the dirtiest gang in this whole place. 狱警都是世界上最肮脏的流氓
The only difference between us and them 他们与我们唯一的不同
is the badge. 就是他们有徽章
Who's the pet lover? 抱着宠物的那个人是谁
He'll deny it, but he's DB Cooper. 他一直不肯承认 他是 D.B. 库珀
Parachuted out of a plane 30 years ago with a million and a half in cash. 三十年前带着一百五十万现金从一架飞机空降
Doesn't look like the type. 看起来不像啊
Who does? 谁看起来像呢
Hey! What up, Wholesale? You OK? 嗨! 怎么样 百货商店 你还好吗
Gonna be greater later. 非常不错
Yeah. 是呀
What you doin' with this fish, man? 你怎么和小嫩鸡混在一起了 伙计
He's my new cellie. 他是我的新室友
Wholesale's got it wired up out of commissary 他和贩卖部的人很熟
Anything you want, he can get it for you. 任何你想要的 他都能给你弄到
You keep handin' out my jacket 你再把我的事抖出来
I swear I'm gonna bust your grape. 我就给你好看
Man,you couldn't bust a grape in Napa with a set of cleats on. 你有这本事么
What are you talkin'about? Man, you want to bump your gums. 你再说些什么 朋友 你想找麻烦是么
Oh, no, no. Now you're talking, talking, talking... 不 不 不 一直都是你在说
I'm looking for someone. 我想找个人
Guy named Lincoln Burrows 他叫林肯·布伦斯
Linc the Sink? 水缸 林克

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 203,547评论 6 477
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 85,399评论 2 381
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 150,428评论 0 337
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,599评论 1 274
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 63,612评论 5 365
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 48,577评论 1 281
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 37,941评论 3 395
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 36,603评论 0 258
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 40,852评论 1 297
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,605评论 2 321
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 37,693评论 1 329
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,375评论 4 318
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 38,955评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 29,936评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,172评论 1 259
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 43,970评论 2 349
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,414评论 2 342

推荐阅读更多精彩内容