早间新闻第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

早间新闻第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
You gotta get that deal closed. 你赶紧把合约谈拢
And the most important thing is cohost approval. 最重要的是自主选择联合主播
Start putting together a list of names, 开始列名单
men who can sit next to Alex for now 找能暂时搭档艾利克斯
and also work with someone younger once she's gone. 以及她走之后 能与年轻女主播搭档的男主持
Rapist! 强奸犯
Sexual misconduct is what I'm being accused of. 对我的指控是不当性行为
Don't you wave your fucking hand at me! 别他妈跟我挥手
- Your show sucks. - Please. -你的节目烂透了-拜托
You really think this is gonna help you get a job? 你真觉得说这些话就能得到工作了吗
People like you are the reason broadcast news is what it is. 正是你这样的人导致了新闻业的现状
Do not show your face tonight. Do not do that to Alex. 今晚别出现在人前 不要这么对艾利克斯
My tux is pressed. 我的西装都熨好了
完整版请点击
I can't unpress my tux. 熨好就不能浪费
Cory would like for you to be at the 科利希望你能出席
Leadership in Journalism event tonight. 今晚的新闻领袖活动
I'm confused. I had a meeting with Chip Charlie Black, 我都糊涂了 我和奇普·查理·布莱克见过面了
and it did not go well. 没谈拢
You remember Bradley Jackson? 还记得布莱德利·杰克森吗
早间新闻单词统计

早间新闻高频单词统计
Oh, my God. 天啊
But why is she sitting at that table over there with our people? 那她为什么和我们的人坐一桌
He sat you at my table to fuck with me. 他安排你我同桌 来给我捣乱
Me fuck with you? 我给你捣乱
I'm not closing without cohost approval. 如果我不能自主选择搭档 我们就谈不拢
Well, I'm sorry to hear that, because you're not getting it. 那就很遗憾了 因为你不会如愿的
Then I'll walk. 那我就走人
Then walk. 那就走吧
I have some exciting news to share with all of you tonight. 今晚我要与大家分享一些激动人心的消息
I would like to announce my new Morning Show cohost... 我想宣布我在"晨间秀"的新搭档...
Bradley Jackson. 布莱德利·杰克森
I would like to take this moment 我想在此宣布
to announce my new Morning Show cohost, 我在"晨间秀"的新搭档
Bradley Jackson. 布莱德利·杰克森
Don't look too surprised. 别表现得太惊讶
- All right, stand up. Up. - Okay. -站起来 快点-好吧
- Bradley! - Bradley! -布莱德利-布莱德利
- Miss Jackson! - Bradley, how are you feeling? -杰克森小姐-布莱德利 你心情如何
Smile. Smile. 微笑 微笑
How do you feel, Miss Jackson? 你感觉如何 杰克森小姐
Is she drunk? 她喝多了吗
That would make sense. 那就说得通了
Get her to the studio. Don't let either of them make statements. 让她去演播厅 别让她们俩发表任何声明
She is the perfect person for the job, 她是这个职位的最佳人选
and you will see what I'm talking about. 你们会知道我所言非虚
Yeah. 没错
Hope you had fun up there. 希望你在台上够高兴
Oh, I'm really excited too. 我也非常兴奋
- Are you both gonna be lead anchors? - Bradley. -你们都是主要主播吗-布莱德利
Let's go. Let's go. 我们走 我们走
Bradley, Bradley, 布莱德利
- Maggie Brener, New York Magazine. - Oh, hi. -我是玛姬·布雷纳 来自"纽约杂志"-你好
- Congratulations on... - Maggie, my love. Tonight is a tease. -恭喜你...-玛姬 亲爱的 今晚就是个小调剂
But, Cory, how'd you manage to keep such a delightful secret? 但是科利 你怎么把这可爱的秘密藏得这么深的
Well, you guys are only interested in the obvious choices. 你们只对显而易见的选择感兴趣
Bradley Jackson isn't obvious. 布莱德利·杰克森并不显而易见
After Mitch, we felt we needed a big change and quickly. 米奇出事之后 我们感觉需要尽快进行一次大改造
One that makes a statement about where we intend to go. 指明我们未来的发展方向
Where is that? 那方向是什么呢
If you guys wanna know more... 如果你们想了解更多信息...
早间新闻中英对照台词本截图

早间新闻中英对照台词本截图
tune in on Monday for Alex and Bradley's first show. 记得关注艾利克斯和布莱德利的周一首秀
Bradley. Miss Jackson, over here, please. 布莱德利 杰克森小姐 请看这边
How long are you gonna be with this network? 你要在这家电视网工作多久
What are you fucking doing? 你他妈搞什么鬼
Um, congratulations, Bradley Jackson. 恭喜了 布莱德利·杰克森
Your life just took off. 你的人生腾飞了
Don't say anything to anyone and meet me at the studio. 别跟任何人说任何话 到演播室见我
You're changing the game. How does it feel? 你正在改变局面 感觉如何
Bradley! Bradley. 布莱德利 布莱德利
Are you excited to work with Miss Levy? 你期待与利维小姐合作吗
What is the statement that you would like to make to young women? 你想对年轻女性说些什么
- I don't... - Hey, let's get you outta here. -我不...-我带你出去吧
They're looking at you like you're raw meat. 他们都对你虎视眈眈的
- Okay. - Okay. We're going this way. -好吧-好 我们走这边
- Bradley! - Excuse me. -布莱德利-借过一下
This way. 这边走
Oh, my God. What the hell just happened? 天呐 刚刚那什么情况
They'll have answers for us at the studio. Chip knows we're on our way. 他们会在演播室回答我们 奇普知道我们要过去
Oh, no, no. I'm going to LaGuardia. LaGuardia, please. 不行 我要去拉瓜迪亚机场 麻烦去机场
- Uh, we're not going to LaGuardia... - Yes. -我们不去机场...-要去
And with all due respect, who the hell are you to tell me what to do? 无意冒犯 你凭什么管我做什么
Do you have a cigarette? 你有烟吗
Twenty bucks. 20块
Bravo, buddy. Way to take advantage of a woman in need. 优秀啊老哥 这么擅长占女人的便宜
Do you have $20? 你有20块吗
Yeah. Cory put it on public record that the show is launching on Monday. 科利公开声明 周一你们俩要同台直播
Yeah, well, he's insane too. 他也疯了
Agreed. But let's for one moment assume you are the coanchor. 我同意 但是现在假设你就是新的联合主播
You can assume that. I don't want to assume that. 你可以假设 我不想那么假设
I'm going to LaGuardia. I don't wanna be the coanchor. 我要去机场 我不想当联合主播
Why the hell not? 为什么不呢
Because they're gonna use me to try and get an Eagle News audience 因为他们要利用我去抢"飞鹰新闻"的观众
that I won't attract because I'm not that kinda conservative. 但是他们想多了 因为我就不是那种保守派
But you don't know that, 但是你也不知道啊
because there's no way in hell that I have been vetted. 因为他们不可能调查过我
And I am being set up here to be some sort of fall guy, 我被设计出现在会场 去当替罪羊
and I am not interested in that. 可惜我一点兴趣也没有
Not interested. 没兴趣
Do you have a light? 有火吗
No smoking, ma'am. 禁止吸烟 女士
You've gotta be kidding me. 你他妈逗我呢
What the hell were you thinking? 你在想什么呢
Why would you back that unhinged woman to a room full of reporters? 你为什么让那个疯女人出现在记者扎堆的场合
You were given clear instructions. 你的任务很明确
Why would you box us in to a Monday launch with that nobody? 你干嘛多此一举 说那个无名小卒周一要首秀呢
完整版请点击
I feel it's a bit dismissive to refer 我觉得用"疯女人"和"无名小卒"
to them as "unhinged woman" and "nobody." 形容那两位好像不太恰当
Don't fuck with me. I need to understand how you plan to fix this. 少跟我胡搅蛮缠 我想知道你计划怎么补救
Or explain to me why I shouldn't fire you along with Levy? 或者解释一下 我为什么不该炒了你和利维
Well, because that "unhinged woman" did us a serious favor. 因为那个"疯女人"帮了我们一个大忙
Look, this show slipped in the ratings, 听着 这个节目的收视率下滑了
Fred, because the show is stale. 弗雷德 因为这节目没新意
Alex Levy, her sell-by date, it expired years ago. 艾利克斯·利维的保质期早过了
She needed to go. Everybody knew we were gonna fire her, 她得走人 大家都知道我们会开了她
but Mitch fucked that up by fucking everything. 结果米奇出事打乱了所有计划
So, now, everybody's curious. What are we gonna do? 现在所有人都被吊起了胃口 我们会怎么做呢
So what we're gonna do is, we're gonna give her this victory. 所以我们要把这次的胜利果实交给她
A Pyrrhic victory. Make her think that she's won. 一场得不偿失的胜利 让她以为自己赢了
But really, we're gonna let this "nobody" in to freshen the show. 但实际上 我们要让这位"无名小卒"给节目带去新气象
Juice the ratings for sweeps and finally 抬高收视率应付清扫期
push Alex Levy off the shelf for good 最后在方便的时候
when it is convenient for us 彻底顶替艾利克斯·利维
and when we don't have to look like the bad guys. 而且我们还避免了当坏人
That doesn't explain why we have to rush them out for Monday. 你没说明为什么她们非要赶着在周一首秀
Well, the streak. 顺势而为
If we don't do something next week, the streak is over. 要是下周没点动静 "势"就不复存在了
YDA is not sneaking up on us, they're breathing down our fucking necks, YDA不光紧追着我们 他们已经快赶上我们了
in spite of our "Mitch is a predator" boost. It feels old. 除了"性侵犯者米奇"拉了一波收视率 这瓜观众吃腻了
People are getting too used to their 最喜爱的男人化身禽兽
favorite cuddly men turning into monsters, 人们已经太习以为常了
but watching a beloved woman's breakdown 但是围观一个深受喜爱的女人一败涂地
is timeless American entertainment. 是永不过时的美式娱乐项目
The Morning Show audience values stability. "晨间秀"的观众看重稳定性
When has it been the case that a morning audience prefers 晨间节目的观众什么时候开始更喜欢
fighting over family? 家庭内讧了
I don't know. Families fight, Fred. 我不知道 家人之间也会争执 弗雷德
Look, all right, hey, give me a month of "The Alex and Bradley Show." 这样吧 给我一个月制作"艾利克斯与布莱德利秀"
Either they work well together, or it's horrible. 她们要么合作无间 要么车祸现场
Regardless, putting Bradley in lets us get back to replacing Alex. 反正布莱德利上位让我们重启更换艾利克斯的日程
And it'll be interesting and fun, fresh, you know, 一定会十分有趣 欢乐 又新颖
which is imperative right now. 这些元素现在可重要了
I'm gonna make something clear. 我跟你申明一点
I have an easy fall guy when all this goes to shit. 万一翻车的话 我正好有只替罪羊
Oh, we're talking about me, right? 你指的是我吗
Chaos, it's the new cocaine, Fred. 混乱是新型可卡因 弗雷德
You screwed yourself. 你把自己坑了
Committed a fireable offense, overtly in breach of contract. 触碰一项职场禁忌 公然违约
We'll be lucky if the network even continues negotiations. 电视网愿意继续谈判都算我们运气了
You need to go in and find Fred and apologize tonight. 你今晚就去找弗雷德道歉
Right, right. Is there an alternative option? 好吧 有别的选择吗
Not unless you wanna pull the rehab card. 除非你想被打入冷宫
We could say you were emotional about Mitch. 我们可以说 你因为米奇变得情绪化
But I'm not emotional about Mitch. 但是我没有因为米奇变得情绪化
I was emotional because no one's fucking listening to me! 我变得情绪化是因为他妈的没人听我说话
Mom! What's going on? Are you? Are you... 妈 怎么了 你...
- Yes, I'm fine. Sorry. - Let's just take a little beat here, please. -我没事 对不起-稍微冷静一下吧
- Sarah, listen. I'm going to handle this. - It's okay. It's okay. -萨拉 听我说 我会处理这个问题-没关系
Then put on your apology face and fucking mean it. 那就真心实意去道歉
- Absolutely. I completely understand. - You understand? -没问题 我完全听懂了-你懂了吗
Guys. Guys, guys, guys. 两位
Listen, don't... Honey, oh, baby. Honey, listen to me. 听着 别... 宝贝 听我说

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 203,547评论 6 477
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 85,399评论 2 381
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 150,428评论 0 337
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,599评论 1 274
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 63,612评论 5 365
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 48,577评论 1 281
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 37,941评论 3 395
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 36,603评论 0 258
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 40,852评论 1 297
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,605评论 2 321
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 37,693评论 1 329
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,375评论 4 318
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 38,955评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 29,936评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,172评论 1 259
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 43,970评论 2 349
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,414评论 2 342

推荐阅读更多精彩内容