致命女人第1季第9集台词
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
I used to play the piano. | 我以前弹钢琴 |
- Do you still play? - My husband didn't care for my playing. | -你还弹吗-我丈夫不喜欢我弹琴 |
Our daughter died because of me. | 我们的女儿因我而死 |
I'm the one who's responsible. | 闯祸的是我 |
It seems I only have six months to live. | 看起来我只剩六个月的时间了 |
Six months! | 六个月 |
I thought a clean break was just better for... | 我想着一刀两断更好... |
I'm pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
He got down on one knee and asked me if I would marry him. | 他单膝跪地问我愿不愿意嫁给他 |
He told me that his marriage is ending. | 他说他的婚姻就快结束了 |
He said he just needs six months. | 他说只要再给他六个月的时间就行 |
Six months. | 六个月 |
Do you know your husband's a homosexual? | 你知道你丈夫是同性恋吗 |
He has that new disease that all the gay men are spreading. | 他也患上了在同性恋男子群体中肆虐的那种疾病 |
That's a lie. | 你在说谎 |
He's the third man my husband's seen who's had it. | 他是我丈夫见过的第三位患者 |
The first two are dead. | 前两个都已经死了 |
You need care. | 你需要关照 |
Karl, you think I'd leave you at a time like this? | 你觉得我会在这种时候离开你 |
Cancel the trip? | 取消旅行 |
That's not fair. | 这不公平 |
This was supposed to be the best summer of my life. | 这本应是我这辈子最棒的一个夏天 |
And this could be the last summer of Karl's life, | 这也可能是卡尔一生里最后一个夏天 |
so please stop sulking. | 所以拜托别生气了 |
What's happened to my boy? | 我的儿子到底怎么了 |
Tommy's been in a car accident. | 汤米出车祸了 |
He needed some stitches. | 不得不缝了几针 |
What in the world? | 这是什么鬼 |
Is that a tattoo? | 那是文身吗 |
One of these days he'll regret that. | 以后情变了肯定会后悔的 |
So will she. | 她也会后悔的 |
- Oh. Wow. - Right? | -哇-看到了吧 |
- You bought me a car? - I said I would take care of you. | -你给我买了一辆车-我说了我会照顾你的 |
You can't return the car. It's not yours. | 你不能把车退掉车不是你的 |
Yeah, but he's coked out of his mind. | 但他是因为嗑药嗑疯了才买的 |
To accept a gift from a man in that condition is not a good look. | 接受一个这种情况下男人送的礼物"吃相"可不太好看 |
- Just give me the keys. - Stop it. | -钥匙给我-够了 |
Go upstairs, get your stuff! | 上楼收拾你的东西 |
I want you out of my house now! | 我要你立刻离开我家 |
That's not gonna happen. | 想得美 |
How can I help? | 我能帮上你什么忙 |
Tell me everything you know about Jade. | 把你知道的关于洁德的一切都告诉我 |
Well, for starters, that's not her real name. | 首先那不是她的真名 |
My name is Emily Stanton. | 我叫艾米莉·斯坦顿 |
I was killed over two years ago, | 我在两年多前去世 |
but my mama still thinks about me every day. | 但我妈妈还是会每天都想起我 |
Even when she's just putting on lipstick, | 就连她涂口红的时候 |
she'll suddenly remember how much she loved me. | 她也会突然想起她有多爱我 |
I look down on Mama from heaven. | 我从天堂上俯视着妈妈 |
I watch her because I'm worried about her. | 我看着她因为我担心她 |
She's not happy, | 她不幸福 |
but Daddy doesn't know | 但爸爸不知道 |
because she keeps smiling. | 因为她总是在微笑 |
Mama is very angry with him, | 妈妈很生他的气 |
and I have a feeling that she's gonna do something awful. | 我有预感她会做出很可怕的事 |
So, what have you got planned for the day? | 你今天有什么计划 |
Oh, nothing much. | 没什么 |
I'll be spending time with a new friend. | 我会和一个新朋友聚会 |
Oh? What's her name? | 是吗她叫什么 |
June. | 琼恩[六月] |
I have a feeling you'd really like her. | 我感觉你会很喜欢她 |
And what are you two doing? | 你们俩要做什么 |
I offered to drive her to a doctor's appointment, | 我会开车送她去看医生 |
but that's really just an excuse | 但这只不过是 |
for me to talk to her about the man she's seeing. | 我想找她谈她在交往的那男人的借口 |
Why? | 为什么 |
I don't approve of the relationship, | 我不赞同这段关系 |
so I've decided to break them up. | 所以我决定让他们分手 |
Beth Ann, that's not nice. | 贝丝·安这可不好 |
Maybe not, | 也许吧 |
but it's necessary. | 但很有必要 |
My name is Edmund Harte. | 我叫艾德蒙·哈特 |
I was 57 when I died. | 我去世的时候57岁 |
That's how my bitch wife became my widow. | 我的贱老婆就这么成了寡妇 |
I check in from time to time to see how my kid is doing | 我时不时地会来看看我儿子怎么样 |
'cause I'm worried about him. | 因为我很担心他 |
His mother is desperate to control him, | 他妈妈竭力想要控制他 |
but Tommy's a man now, | 但汤米是大人了 |
able to make his own choices. | 可以自己做决定 |
And I know Naomi is going to fight him | 我知道娜奥米会随时随地 |
every step of the way. | 和他抗争 |
Good luck, kid. | 祝你好运孩子 |
My poor baby. | 我可怜的孩子 |
Simone? | 萨蒙妮 |
No, it's me. | 不是我 |
Mom. Oh, God. | 妈天呐 |
It's okay, I know everything. | 没事我什么都知道了 |
You don't have to protect her anymore. | 你不用再保护她 |
And I am not angry, | 我也不生气 |
not at you anyway. | 至少不生你的气 |
Mrs. Harte? | 哈特夫人 |
The hospital administrator has arrived. | 院长来了 |
Ah, thank you. | 谢谢 |
Mr. Kern, thank you so much for agreeing to see me. | 科恩先生谢谢你同意见我 |
How can I help you, Ms. Harte? | 有何贵干哈特夫人 |
Do you happen to know Simone Grove? | 你认识萨蒙妮·格罗夫吗 |
I do. She's one of our hospital's biggest fundraisers. | 认识她是我们医院最大的募捐者之一 |
Yes. Well, in between benefit galas, | 对在举办慈善晚宴之间 |
it seems that Simone has been molesting my son, | 似乎萨蒙妮在性骚扰我儿子 |
possibly for years. | 可能已经多年了 |
If you allow her to visit or even phone him, | 如果你允许她来探视或者给他打电话 |
I will sue this hospital and I will win. | 我就告你们医院最后我会赢的 |
Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
Yes. Um, I'm-I'm so sorry. | 明白我很抱歉 |
Rest assured, this matter will be handled | 请放心我们会极端慎重处理 |
with the utmost discretion. | 这一问题 |
No need to be discreet on my account. | 不用因为我而慎重 |
I intend on telling everyone in this town | 我打算告诉全镇的人 |
what that woman has done to my family. | 这女人对我家做了什么 |
Nice tie. | 领带不错 |
My name is Verna Roy. | 我叫弗娜·罗伊 |
I was 32 when I died in a fire. | 32岁的时候我死于一场火灾 |
At the time, | 当时 |
I was a foster mother to this one right here. | 我是这里这个女孩的养母 |
I don't like to talk bad about the living, | 我不喜欢说活人的坏话 |
but this gal's pure poison. | 但这个孩子真是坏到骨子里 |
I can see she's now living | 我看到她现在住在 |
in a fancy house with pretty things. | 有着各种精美家具的豪宅里 |
That means some man has fallen for her act. | 这意味着已经有男人被她迷住了 |
Eli, you're gonna be late! | 伊莱你要迟到了 |
Stupid son of a bitch. | 这个愚蠢的家伙 |
He don't know what she's capable of, | 他可不知道她的能耐 |
but I got a feeling he's about to find out. | 但是我有预感他马上就要发现了 |
Moving kind of slow today. | 你今天的动作有点迟钝 |
What did you give me last night, a horse tranquilizer? | 你昨晚给我吃了什么马用镇静剂吗 |
Well, I wouldn't have to give you anything | 如果你能不在十点以后吸食可卡因 |
if you'd stop doing coke after 10:00. | 我也不用给你什么了 |
You talk like I have self-control. | 你说得我好像有自制力似的 |
I'm almost embarrassed for you. | 你都要让我觉得尴尬了 |
Well, whatever. Here, look. | 随便吧快看 |
I've got a surprise. | 我给你准备了惊喜 |
Whoa. What's the occasion? | 有什么特别的事情吗 |
It's Scorsese day. | 今天是斯科塞斯日 |
Oh, look, it's just a meeting. | 听着只是一个会议而已 |
I mean, the odds of him directing my movie | 我觉得能让他导演我电影的可能性 |
are, like, a million to one. | 大概是一百万分之一吧 |
He loved your script. I think that's a big deal. | 他很喜欢你的剧本我想这是件大事 |
God, I just-- I hope I can burn this off by 10:00. | 天哪我只希望能在10点前清醒过来 |
I feel so out of it. | 我现在感觉很不在状态 |
Well, luckily for you, | 那你走运了 |
I know how to prepare a well-balanced meal. | 我知道如何准备"营养均衡"的一餐 |
Mmm. You take such good care of me. | 你把我照顾得太好了 |
Scorsese's gonna direct your movie, I know it, | 斯科塞斯会执导你的电影的我确信 |
and it's gonna be a big hit and we are going to be so rich. | 而且会非常成功我们会变得无比富有 |
From your lips... | 借你吉言 |
I always knew something exciting would happen to me one day. | 我就知道有天我会遇到非常令人激动的事 |
I think this is it. | 我想就是这事了 |
Again, all right, it's just a meeting. | 再说一次真的只是一个会议 |
I'm not worried. | 我一点都不担心 |
This is the year where all my dreams come true. | 今年我的梦想都会实现 |
Hello, Jenny. | 你好珍妮 |
Oh, Mr. And Mrs. Grove. | 格罗夫夫妇 |
Please tell me you have the veal piccata tonight. | 请告诉我你们今晚有嫩煎小牛肉片 |
Just the thought of it has kept me going all day. | 就是能吃到这口美味的想法让我今天精神饱满 |
I'm sorry, but I can't seat you. | 很抱歉我无法为两位安排座位 |
Oh... oh, you're not overbooked again? | 你们不是又客满了吧 |
Well, I see our usual table is empty. | 我看见我们常坐的桌子是空的 |
I don't know who you promised it to, | 我不知道你把它订给谁了 |
but they should have gotten here sooner. | 但他们应该早点来的 |
Here we are, my darling. | 请坐亲爱的 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
- There we go. - Anyway, | -好了-不管如何 |
I've been trying to talk to Tommy in the hospital, | 我一直想找医院里的汤米 |
but I can't seem to get through to him. | 但是我却总也联系不到他 |
It's bizarre. | 真奇怪 |
Sorry, darling, is it my imagination, | 抱歉亲爱的是我的幻觉 |
or are people staring at us? | 还是真的大家都在看我们 |
I'm wearing Givenchy. | 我今天穿的可是纪梵希 |
They always stare when I wear Givenchy. | 我穿纪梵希的时候人们总会盯着我看 |
No, no, I think, actually, they're just staring at me. | 不是我觉得他们只是在盯着我看 |
You're right. | 你说得没错 |
It must be your jacket. | 肯定是因为你的外套 |
I told you plaid is over. | 我跟你说过格子花呢过时了 |
Mr. And Mrs. Grove. | 格罗夫夫妇 |
Oh, Henry, how lovely to see you. | 亨利见到你真高兴 |
I'm terribly sorry, but I'm afraid I have to ask you to leave. | 真的非常抱歉但恐怕我不得不请两位离开 |
Oh, for God's sake, he can take the jacket off. | 上帝啊他可以把外套脱掉的 |
What's wrong? | 怎么回事 |
Someone should have notified you. | 应该有人通知过你们了 |
Your membership to the club has been revoked. | 两位在俱乐部的会员资格被取消了 |
You can't be serious. | 开玩笑的吧 |
The committee met this afternoon. The vote was unanimous. | 委员会下午召开了会议投票是一致通过的 |
W... We've belonged to this club for 15 years. | 我们...我们在这家俱乐部15年了 |
Why on earth would you want to kick us out? | 为什么你们要把我们踢出去 |
It's because I'm ill, isn't it? | 因为我生病了对不对 |
We have to protect our members. | 我们需要保护自己的会员 |
It's a sexually transmitted disease. | 这种病是通过性传播的 |
You don't get it by sharing a fucking tennis court. | 共用网球场是不会传染的 |
All the same, your membership contract has a morals clause. | 无论如何两位的会员合约里有道德条款 |
Of all the people here, | 这里这么多的人 |
you think we're the ones who lack morals? | 你觉得没道德的是我们 |
Mason Reed over there is addicted to heroin, | 那边的梅森·里德吸食海洛因成瘾 |
and Susan Paul is sleeping with her brother-in-law. | 苏珊·保罗在跟自己的姐夫上床 |
And you don't want to know what happens in the club sauna. | 你更不想知道俱乐部的桑拿房里会发生什么 |
That's not helpful. | 你这是在帮倒忙 |
For the last time, Mr. And Mrs. Grove, please go. | 我最后说一遍格罗夫夫妇请离开 |
Shall we? | 走吧 |
Would you mind terribly... | 不知道您介不介意 |
Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
Goodbye, Henry. | 再见亨利 |
Good for you, dear. | 真有你的亲爱的 |
Oh, don't worry, Henry, I'm gonna drink mine. | 别担心亨利我的我会喝掉 |
Thank you again for recommending this obstetrician. | 再次感谢你给我推荐的产科医师 |
I talked to him on the phone, he sounds wonderful. | 我跟他在电话里聊过了感觉他很棒 |
Sheila? | 希拉 |
What are you thinking about? | 你在想什么呢 |
Uh, your upcoming wedding. | 你接下来的婚礼 |
You excited for me? | 为我感到高兴吗 |
I am. | 是的 |
I'm curious, | 我很好奇 |
have you had a chance to discuss Rob's expectations? | 你们有机会讨论过罗伯的期待吗 |
- Expectations? - Well, you want a career. | -期待-你想要一份事业 |
Some men don't allow their wives to work. | 有的男人不允许自己的妻子去工作 |
Oh, well, Rob knows I want to be a singer. | 罗伯知道我想成为一个歌手 |
We've talked about it a lot. | 我们谈过很多的 |
Since you've become pregnant? | 自从你怀孕后吗 |
Well... | 这个嘛 |
no. | 没有 |
Might be time for a chat. | 或许是时候该谈谈了 |
Rob strikes me as the kind of man | 罗伯给我感觉 |
who'd prefer his wife to stay home. | 会比较喜欢妻子待在家里 |
You talk like you know him. | 你说得好像你认识他似的 |
Oh, I know his type. | 我了解他这种类型的男人 |
Rich, successful. | 有钱成功 |
That kind of man wants his wife in the kitchen, | 那种男人想要的是一个堂下妻 |
feeding the kids and pouring his martini. | 喂饱孩子给他倒马天尼 |
Rob's not like that. | 罗伯才不是那样 |
You absolutely sure? | 你绝对确定吗 |
Well, he better be okay with it, | 他最好能接受 |
or we're gonna have a problem. | 否则我们之间就有问题了 |
That's what I was thinking. | 我也是这么想的 |
Okay, according to this, we're looking for Suite 203. | 根据这个我们要找203号套房 |
Sheila. | 希拉 |
Coming! | 来了 |
You okay? | 你没事吧 |
Yeah, man, I'm sorry, I'm just, I'm really nervous. | 没事我只是非常紧张 |
You know, I basically grew up on Scorsese movies. | 我基本是看斯科塞斯的电影长大的 |
Hey, buddy, do me a favor. | 兄弟帮我个忙 |
I want you to manage your expectations before we walk in here. | 我希望我们在进去之前你能调一下你的期望值 |
Shit. Why? Is he an asshole? | 该死的为什么他是个混蛋吗 |
Let's just say it isn't gonna be the meeting you were hoping for. | 这么说吧这不会是你期望的那场会议 |
What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
Hello, Eli. | 你好伊莱 |
So I was never meeting Scorsese? | 所以我从一开始就不会见到斯科塞斯吗 |
Sorry. You really need to hear her out. | 抱歉你真的得仔细听听她要说的话 |
Why? | 为什么 |
Is this some sort of bullshit intervention? | 这是什么狗屁干预行为吗 |
Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
I'm gonna go get some coffee. | 我去弄些咖啡 |
You want a cup? | 你想来一杯吗 |
No. Cool. Cool. | 不用好吧好吧 |
Well, this is humiliating. | 这太羞辱人了 |
Eli, that wasn't my intention. | 伊莱那不是我的本意 |
But we need to talk. Privately. | 但我们需要谈谈私下里谈 |
About? | 谈什么 |
Irene Tabatchnick. | 艾琳·塔巴切尼克 |
Who the hell's Irene Tabatchnick? | 艾琳·塔巴切尼克是他妈谁啊 |
The woman who's been sleeping in our bed. | 睡在我们床上的那个女人 |
You may want to sit down for the rest of this. | 你最好坐下来仔细听听剩下的部分 |
If Dr. Bennett's wife told people, | 如果本奈特医生的妻子把这事传了出去 |
that is a violation of doctor-patient confidentiality. | 那就违反了医患保密协议 |
We should have his license revoked. | 我们可以吊销他的行医执照 |
How much energy do we really want to devote to all this? | 我们想在这事上耗费多少精力啊 |
This is discrimination. We have to fight back. | 这是歧视我们必须反击 |
And draw more attention to my sex life and my disease? | 然后为我的性生活和我的疾病引来更多注意力吗 |
You don't think people will be sympathetic? | 你不觉得大家会同情你吗 |
On the contrary. | 恰恰相反 |
I think the situation's going to get much worse before it gets better. | 我觉得情况在好起来前只会先糟糕透顶 |
Well, we won't dwell on it. | 那我们就别老想着这事了 |
Why don't you take a nice, long, hot bath? | 你不如先好好泡个热水澡吧 |
You seem exhausted. | 你似乎很疲惫 |
Turns out being shunned by Republicans | 原来被共和党人避之不及 |
takes rather a lot out of a person. | 会让人心力交瘁 |
Naomi, I've been trying to reach you. | 娜奥米我一直想联系你呢 |
How's Tommy? | 汤米怎么样了 |
He's fine. | 他没事 |
Well, I keep calling the hospital, | 我给医院打了好多次电话 |
but I can never seem to get through. | 但似乎一直都打不通 |
What are in the bags? | 这包里装的是什么 |
Ah, presents. | 礼物 |
For me? | 送我的吗 |
No, from you. | 不是你送的 |
Every gift you ever gave me, I'm returning them. | 你送我的每一份礼物我现在都还给你 |
I don't understand. | 我不明白 |
This lovely figurine you got me while you were in Bavaria. | 你在巴伐利亚给我买的可爱的小雕像 |
I don't want it anymore. | 我现在不想要了 |
What the hell?! | 什么鬼 |
Or this sweet silver music box. | 以及这个可爱的银制音乐盒 |
I don't need that either. | 我也不需要这个了 |
Have you lost your mind? | 你是疯了吗 |
I have, because I know what you did to my son. | 是的因为我知道了你对我儿子做的事 |
That's all you have to say? | 你要说的就这么一句叹息吗 |
I-I understand your anger, | 我理解你的愤怒 |
but if you'll just give me a chance to explain... | 但如果你能给我个机会解释... |
I will, just as soon as | 我会的不过要先等我 |
I return this darling crystal paperweight. | 把这可爱的水晶纸镇还给你 |
Stop it! | 住手 |
You can't come in here and destroy my home. | 你不能跑到这里来毁了我的家 |
Why not? | 为什么不能 |
You destroyed my life. | 你已经毁了我的生活 |
If we can't talk about this rationally, | 如果我们不能理智地谈谈这事 |
I will call the police. | 我就报警 |
Go ahead, I'm leaving. | 尽管报吧我要走了 |
You know, I would say that I'll see you at the country club, | 我倒是想说以后在乡村俱乐部见 |
but, you know... | 但是你也知道... |
It was you. | 是你干的 |
Who got you voted out? | 让你被投出去了吗 |
Yes. | 没错 |
The board didn't need much persuading once they knew | 理事会一知道卡尔患上了致命的传染病 |
that Karl was spreading a deadly disease. | 不需要怎么劝就同意了 |
We were unceremoniously ejected in front of all of our friends. | 我们当着所有朋友的面被无礼地赶出来了 |
I hope you're satisfied. | 希望你这下满意了 |
Satisfied? | 满意 |
You seduced my child. | 你勾引了我的孩子 |
Do you honestly think that I would be satisfied | 你真以为只是把你赶出乡村俱乐部 |
just getting you kicked out of a country club? | 我就会满意了吗 |
I am just getting started, bitch. | 我才刚开始呢贱人 |
And before I am done, I will burn you, | 在我彻底收手前我会彻底毁掉你 |
your business, | 毁掉你的生意 |
and this poorly decorated shithole to the ground! | 把这装修得丑哭的狗屎窝夷为平地 |
Satisfied? | 满意了吗 |
What the hell happened here? | 这里发生了什么 |
Things just got worse. | 情况刚刚变得更糟了 |
Sorry to intrude. | 抱歉打扰 |
I was wondering if I could borrow a cup of sugar. | 不知道你能不能借我一杯糖 |
I'm baking a cake, and I forgot to check my pantry. | 我在烤蛋糕忘了检查食品柜里的材料了 |
You don't really need a cup of sugar, do you? | 你并不是真的需要一杯糖对吧 |
No. | 是的 |
Come on in. | 进来吧 |
Can I ask what happened? | 我能问问发生了什么事吗 |
We were at a department store, | 我们去了一家百货商店 |
and the sales clerk recognized me. | 那个销售人员认出了我 |
It turns out that he'd gone to my high school two years after I did, | 原来他是比我低两届的高中学弟 |
so he knew a lot of my old friends. | 所以他认识很多我的老朋友 |
We only spoke for five minutes. | 我们就聊了五分钟 |
After we got back, | 我们回来以后 |
Ralph accused me of trying to seduce the man. | 拉尔夫指责我试图勾引那个男人 |
That's why? | 就这原因吗 |
He thought you were flirting? | 他以为你在调情 |
He gets jealous. He can't help it. | 他只要一嫉妒就会打我 |
I don't understand | 我不明白 |
how you can live like this. | 你怎么受得了这种日子 |
You can't possibly be happy. | 你一定过得不开心 |
I'm not. | 我是不开心 |
So why don't you leave? | 那你为什么不离开他呢 |
I could ask you the same question. | 我也可以问你同样的问题 |
What? | 什么意思 |
Isn't your husband cheating on you? | 你丈夫难道没有在外偷腥吗 |
He is. | 他确实有 |
I had a feeling you knew. | 我有预感你早就知道 |
So why don't you leave him? | 那你为什么不离开他呢 |
It's an entirely different situation. | 我的情况和你的完全不一样 |
He's humiliating you. | 他这是在羞辱你 |
That's got to hurt. | 那一定很不好受 |
It does. | 确实如此 |
Will you ever trust him again? | 你还会再次相信他吗 |
No. | 不会了 |
And if you did leave Rob, | 如果你离开罗伯 |
would he try and kill you? | 他会企图杀你吗 |
Of course not. | 当然不会 |
Well, my husband would. | 我丈夫会的 |
He likes to threaten me with a loaded gun he keeps in his bedside drawer. | 他喜欢拿床头柜抽屉里上了膛的枪威胁我 |
So I stay. | 所以我选择留下 |
What in God's name is your excuse? | 而你的借口又是什么呢 |
I keep hoping for a miracle. | 我总是期望着奇迹会发生 |
That one day everything will change. | 奢望终有一天一切都会改变 |
You and I should be friends. | 我们俩应该做朋友 |
We have a lot in common. | 我们有很多相似之处 |
Irene Tabatchnick is from Ohio. | 艾琳·塔巴切尼克来自俄亥俄州 |
By the time she was 16, | 到她十六岁时 |
she was thrown out of three foster homes. | 她已被三个寄养家庭赶出家门 |
The first two times, Irene had been caught stealing cash. | 前两次艾琳因偷钱被抓了现行 |
So what? She was young. She was a kid. | 那又如何她那时还小不懂事 |
She was kicked out of her third home | 她第三次被寄养家庭赶出来 |
because her foster mother accused her of trying to seduce her husband. | 是因为她的养母指责她试图勾引她的丈夫 |
Maybe the woman was in denial about what her husband was up to. | 也许那女人不想承认是她丈夫图谋不轨 |
Oh, we'll never know. | 真相已无从知晓 |
A week later, that house burned down. | 一周后那所房子被烧毁 |
Burned down? | 被烧毁 |
Those foster parents died, Eli. | 她的养父母都葬身火海伊莱 |
And Irene Tabatchnick just disappeared. | 艾琳·塔巴切尼克也人间蒸发 |
So, what, you think she...? | 你觉得她... |
I mean, we can't prove anything, | 虽然我们没有任何证据 |
but the cops in Ohio are dying to talk to her. | 但是俄亥俄警方一直在找她 |
Th-This is just so stupid. | 这...这真是太扯了 |
This is-- There's no way that Jade... | 这真是...洁德不会... |
Her name is Irene. | 她的真名叫艾琳 |
Whatever. | 管她叫什么 |
She loves us. | 她爱我们 |
If she loved you, would she keep giving you cocaine? | 如果她爱你她会不断给你可卡因吗 |
You look terrible, by the way. | 顺便说一句你的脸色差极了 |
Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
Come on, Eli. | 清醒点吧伊莱 |
She keeps you high so she can take advantage of you. | 她使你吸毒成瘾好来利用你 |
So that you let her live in our house, | 好让你继续允许她住在我们家 |
so that you buy her a new car. | 好让你给她买新车 |
You know, you didn't need to trick me to have this conversation, Taylor. | 你不必设套来跟我说这些泰勒 |
You could've just called. | 你打个电话不就完了 |
I did call. Every hour. | 我打给你了啊不停地打 |
What are you talking about? You never called me. | 你在说什么你从未打给我 |
I most certainly did. | 我很确定我打过 |
Look. Look. | 看你看 |
No missed calls. No voice mails. | 没有未接来电也没有语音留言 |
That sneaky bitch blocked my number. | 那个狡猾的婊子屏蔽了我的号码 |
On my phone? | 从我的手机上吗 |
She couldn't do that without my pass code. | 她又不知道我的锁屏密码怎么做到的 |
Well, she has your pass code. | 她知道你的锁屏密码 |
How does she have that? | 她怎么会知道 |
I gave it to her. | 我告诉她的 |
So you could take away my money. | 这样你就可以卷走我的钱 |
- To keep you from buying drugs. - Jesus. | -以防你再拿去买毒品-天呐 |
You know what, maybe she does take advantage of me, | 你猜怎么着也许她确实利用了我 |
but at least she builds me up. | 但至少她给了我自信 |
She doesn't make me feel like a fuck-up | 她不会让我感觉自己像个 |
who's just destined to crash and burn. | 注定会一败涂地的废物 |
The only reason why I think you're gonna crash and burn, | 我认为你会一败涂地的唯一原因 |
Eli, is because you've done it before. | 伊莱是因为你曾经那么干过 |
You have no idea what it feels like to come home from work | 你不知道我下班回家后 |
and then find you convulsing on the kitchen floor. | 看到你倒在厨房地板上抽搐时我是什么感受 |
And then to call the ambulance, which took forever. | 还得叫救护车过了好久才来 |
I'm not gonna do that again, Eli. I'm... | 我不会再那么做了伊莱我... |
No one is asking you to. | 又没人求着你要那么做 |
I don't need your help. | 我不需要你的帮助 |
I've got my career back. I'm fine. | 我的事业已经回春我活得很好 |
The only one here with a problem is you. | 这里唯一有毛病的人是你 |
You're an addict, Eli. | 你是个瘾君子伊莱 |
You need to go to rehab, and you know it. | 你得去戒毒所你也心知肚明 |
The only thing I know, Taylor, | 我只知道泰勒 |
is that this conversation is over. | 我们之间已经没什么好谈的了 |
- Eli, please stop... - Stop! | -伊莱请不要走...-别说了 |
Enough! Let me go. | 够了让我走吧 |
- You like your new ball, don't you? - Yes. | -你很喜欢你的新皮球对吗-是的 |
After dinner, we're going to write a thank you note to Aunt Lydia. | 晚餐后我们要给莉迪亚姨妈写封感谢信 |
I don't know how to write. | 我不会写字 |
I'll do the writing. | 我来写正文 |
You can draw a big heart right next to our names. | 你可以在我们的名字旁边画一颗大大的爱心 |
Oh dear, your father forgot to bring in the trash can. | 哎呀你爸爸忘记把垃圾桶拿进来了 |
Play here for a second. I'll be right back. | 你在这里玩一会儿我去去就回 |
Come along, Emily. | 快来艾米莉 |
Don't you want to show your daddy your new ball? | 你难道不想给爸爸看看你的新球吗 |
Yes. | 想啊 |
Hey there. | 你们好啊 |
What are you two doing home? | 你们怎么回来啦 |
I didn't expect you back for another hour. | 我以为你们一小时后才会到家 |
Aunt Lydia wasn't feeling well. | 莉迪亚姨妈身体抱恙 |
We had to cut our visit short. | 我们不得不缩短拜访时间 |
- Hey, princess, what do you got there? - A ball. | -小公主你手里拿的是什么-皮球 |
Aunt Lydia gave it to me for my birthday. | 莉迪亚姨妈送我的生日礼物 |
Her birthday was two months ago. | 她的生日已经过去两个月了 |
Be nice. It's the thought that counts. | 心存感激重在心意 |
Can I go play? | 我能去玩了吗 |
Of course you can. | 当然了 |
Rob, did you lose a button? | 罗伯你掉了颗扣子吗 |
I just found one on the floor. | 我刚在地上捡到一颗 |
I guess I did. Thanks. | 我猜是的谢谢 |
- Mama. - I'm sorry, honey. | -妈妈-抱歉宝贝 |
Here you go. | 去吧 |
I'm making mac and cheese for dinner, | 我晚餐要做芝士通心粉 |
so don't be too long, okay? | 所以别玩太久好吗 |
Honey? | 亲爱的 |
Someone call a doctor. | 打电话叫医生 |
Emily? | 艾米莉 |
Emily, honey, wake up. Open your eyes. | 艾米莉宝贝醒醒睁开眼 |
Open your eyes, honey. | 睁开眼啊宝贝 |
Open your eyes. | 睁开眼啊 |
Please wake up. | 求你醒醒 |
Please... Please... | 求你了...求你了... |
What the hell? | 什么情况 |
Who was driving this car?! | 谁开的车 |
Sh-She, uh, she-she came out of nowhere, | 她她她不知道从哪出来的 |
mister, I swear. I tried to stop... | 先生我发誓我试着停车... |
You left the gate open? | 你没关门吗 |
- No. I'm sure I locked it. - You're sure? | -关了我确定我关了-你确定吗 |
Then how did Emily get out of the backyard? | 那艾米莉是怎么出去的 |
The latch is six feet off the ground! | 门闩离地有六英尺高 |
I don't know. Maybe I forgot. | 我不知道也许我忘了 |
You didn't lock the gate. | 你没锁门 |
You didn't lock the gate, | 你没锁门 |
and you let her out to play. | 你还让她出去玩 |
I had to make dinner. | 我得做晚餐啊 |
That's no excuse. | 这不是借口 |
Our baby is dead. | 我们的宝贝死了 |
I'm sorry. | 对不起 |
I thought it was locked. | 我以为是锁了的 |
Amy. | 艾米 |
I just got a call from Naomi. Does Karl have AIDS? | 我刚接到娜奥米的电话卡尔得艾滋病了吗 |
How could you not tell me? | 你们怎么能瞒着我 |
Well, we thought we had time. | 我们以为还有时间 |
I mean, as you can see, I'm not exactly at death's door. | 你也能看出来我还很健康呢 |
He has all the best doctors, so don't worry. | 他的医生是最好的所以别担心了 |
Karl will absolutely be able to walk you down the aisle. | 卡尔绝对可以参加你婚礼的 |
At this point, I'm not even sure there will be a wedding. | 这个时候我都不确定婚礼还要不要办了 |
What? | 什么 |
Naomi's called all of our friends | 娜奥米打电话给了我们所有的朋友 |
and told them Karl is sick. | 告诉他们卡尔病了 |
People have been canceling right and left. | 大家都不准备来了 |
Oh, Lord. | 天啊 |
And if nobody's coming, why bother? | 如果没人来还结什么婚 |
Oh, I'm so sorry, my darling. Is there anything we can do? | 真是抱歉亲爱的我们能帮什么忙吗 |
Well... | 这个嘛... |
we might be able to salvage this thing if you didn't come. | 如果你不去的话我们也许还能挽回一下局面 |
To the wedding? | 不去婚礼吗 |
I understand. | 我理解 |
of course, I will stay home. | 没问题我会待在家里 |
Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
No. Karl has to be at the wedding. | 不行卡尔必须去参加婚礼 |
Who's gonna walk you down the aisle? | 不然谁带你走向神父啊 |
You can do it. | 你可以啊 |
I did not spend $6,000 on an Armani dress | 我花六千美元买一条阿玛尼的礼服 |
- just to give it a shared entrance. - Okay, let's not argue. | -不是为了让它与人共行的-好了别吵 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
I don't mind. | 我不介意 |
No! | 不行 |
We are a family. | 我们是一家人 |
When bad things happen, we're supposed to support each other. | 当坏事来临时我们应该互相支持 |
The way I see it, | 在我看来 |
he is supporting me by staying away. | 他不来参加就是在支持我 |
I have to call my guests and tell them it's safe to come. | 我要去给宾客们打电话告诉他们可以来了 |
Amy, think of what you're doing. | 艾米请三思啊 |
You're choosing a few cowardly bigots | 你为了几个胆小的歧视者 |
over the man who raised you. | 而放弃了养育你的人 |
I'm the bride. | 我是新娘 |
It's my day, and I want it to be perfect. | 那是我的大喜日子我希望能完美 |
I am sorry if Karl's deadly illness | 如果卡尔致命的疾病 |
is scraping some of the glitter off of your event, | 使你的婚礼失色不少那么我很抱歉 |
but let's face it, this won't be your last wedding. | 但面对现实吧这不会是你最后一场婚礼的 |
- Nice. - More importantly, | -你够毒-更重要的是 |
if Karl can't attend, I won't either. | 如果卡尔不去我也不去 |
- Oh, Simone. - Fine. | -萨蒙妮-行 |
Stay home. You'll save me some embarrassment. | 待在家吧省得给我丢脸 |
Karl's not the only one everybody's talking about. | 大家议论的不只是卡尔 |
My daughter is a monster. | 我女儿是个怪物 |
Well, she's a bride. It's basically the same thing. | 她是新娘两者没区别 |
So... how'd the meeting go? | 那么...会议怎么样 |
I want to hear everything. | 我想知道一切 |
Well, let's just say that Scorsese's not gonna be directing my movie. | 只能说斯科塞斯不会导演我的电影了 |
Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
I'm so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
But at least he loved the script, right? | 但至少他喜欢这个剧本对吧 |
- He did. Yeah. - Good. | -是的是的-很好 |
Yeah. Yeah, he especially liked the part | 对对他特别喜欢 |
where Eva burns the drug dealer's house down. | 伊娃烧掉毒贩房子的那部分 |
He liked that? | 他喜欢那部分呀 |
Yeah. | 对 |
Yeah, he liked it so much, he asked me how I came up with it, | 对他可喜欢了他还问我是怎么想出来的 |
and, you know, of course I had to tell him it was your idea. | 然后你懂的我当然得告诉他那是你的点子 |
You didn't have to give me credit. | 你不必给我功劳的 |
Yeah, well... | 这个... |
How did you come up with that, by the way? | 顺便问一下你是怎么想出来的 |
Uh, it just came to me. | 就这么想出来的 |
Just out of the blue? | 就突然想出来的吗 |
Yeah. | 对 |
'Cause it-it's such an unusual concept, you know, | 因为这想法太不寻常了你知道吗 |
arson as a form of revenge. | 以纵火来报复 |
You have no idea how that came to you? | 你也不知道你是怎么想出来的 |
Why does it matter? | 这有什么重要的 |
I-I'm-I'm just curious. | 我我只是好奇 |
I don't know-- it just popped into my head. | 我不知道就突然想到的 |
Just, boop? | 就嘣的一下 |
Boop. Yeah. | 嘣的一下没错 |
Sometimes that happens. | 有时候就是这样 |
Is that how you came up with the name Jade? | 洁德这个名字也是这么来的吗 |
It just popped into your head? | 就突然想到的吗 |
What? | 什么 |
It suits you better than Irene, I'll give you that. | 我承认这名字比艾琳更适合你 |
Who have you been talking to? | 你最近跟谁说话了 |
Hey, watch the road. | 看路 |
Eli, do not fuck with me. | 伊莱别逗我 |
Or else what, you're gonna burn down my house? | 不然要怎么样烧掉我房子吗 |
You talked to Duke? | 你跟杜克谈过了 |
Oh, my God. You did those things. | 天呐你干了那些事 |
Did what? What did he say about me? | 干了什么他说了我什么 |
Oh, my God, you killed those people. Oh, my God. | 我的天你杀了那些人我的天 |
Eli, Eli, the man is a liar! | 伊莱那人是骗子 |
- All right, slow down, slow down. - Eli, you can't believe | -慢点慢点-伊莱他说的一个字 |
- a fucking word he says! - Jesus, watch out! | -你都不能信-老天看着点 |
Karl, it's after 11:00. | 卡尔已经11点过了 |
When are you going to the gallery? | 你什么时候去画廊 |
When people stop assuming | 当人们不再认为 |
you can catch AIDS from a lithograph. | 可以通过石版画感染上艾滋的时候 |
Oh, screw them all. | 他们全都可以去死了 |
Shall we have lunch at the Huntington? | 我们要去亨廷顿吃午餐吗 |
- Well, if you're paying. - Good. | -你请客的话-很好 |
I can't spend another afternoon staring at these walls. | 我不想再一下午都盯着这些墙了 |
Oh, I can't either. | 我也是 |
What were we thinking with all the damn purple? | 我们当初是怎么想的全弄成了紫色 |
- Is it just my imagination or...? - No. | -是我的幻觉还是-不 |
No. They're staring at us. | 不他们在盯着我们 |
What have we done now? | 我们又做了什么 |
Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
Wha... | 什么 |
Did anyone see who did this? | 有人看到是谁喷的吗 |
Someone had to have seen something. | 肯定有人看到了 |
Don't just gawk. Answer me! | 别呆呆地看着回答我 |
- Simone. - Karl! | -萨蒙妮-卡尔 |
I'm-I'm a little dizzy. I just need to go inside and lie down. | 我有点晕我得回屋躺下 |
You need to see a doctor. Can you make it to the car? | 你得去看医生你能走到车上去吗 |
Can someone please help us? | 有人能帮帮我们吗 |
Please help us to the car! | 拜托帮我扶他上车 |
Is he the one with AIDS? | 得艾滋的人是他吗 |
Who cares? He's a human being! | 谁在乎他是人啊 |
Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
You know, I'm so grateful. | 我很感激 |
I want to hire you to work on our property. | 我想雇你来我们家工作 |
Darling, he's worked for us for six years. | 亲爱的他为我们工作了六年了 |
Oh, of course. Um, thank you very much, uh... | 当然非常感谢 |
- Julio. - Right. | -胡里奥-对 |
Julio. Here you go. | 胡里奥上去吧 |
Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. | 该死该死 |
I have to go. | 我得走了 |
What? | 什么 |
God, I missed you. | 天我好想你 |
I missed this. | 我想念和你做爱 |
Mmm, me, too. | 我也是 |
So, I had an interesting day. | 我度过了有趣的一天 |
Yeah? | 是吗 |
I talked to Mr. Porter, that fella who runs the nightclub, | 我跟波特先生谈了夜店的老板 |
I told him about the baby. | 我跟他说了怀孕的事 |
What did he have to say? | 他说了什么 |
Well, he said congratulations. | 他祝贺了我 |
He also said, once I have the baby, | 他还说一旦我生下孩子后 |
he wants me right back up on that stage. | 他希望我能立刻回去表演 |
Isn't that terrific? | 是不是很棒 |
Yeah. | 是的 |
I knew you would think so. | 我就知道你会这么想 |
But isn't it a little early to talk about this? | 可现在谈这个是不是过早了点 |
Why don't we see how you feel after the baby arrives? | 先等孩子生下来再做决定吧 |
I won't feel any different. | 我的感觉不会变 |
Well, taking care of a baby is hard work. | 照顾孩子很辛苦的 |
You might be too tired to keep singing. | 你也许会太累无法继续唱歌 |
I'll never be too tired to sing. | 唱歌我永远不会累 |
We'll see. | 到时看吧 |
Rob... | 罗伯 |
It's my dream. | 这是我的梦想 |
And dreams are great, | 梦想很棒 |
but you have to be realistic. | 但你也要现实点 |
It's a tough business to break into. | 唱歌那行不是那么容易混的 |
I know. | 我知道 |
My Beth Ann wanted to be in show business, | 我家贝丝·安当初也想进入演艺界 |
and she finally came to her senses and gave it up. | 她最后终于想明白放弃了 |
Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
Well, maybe I'm more talented than she is. | 也许我比她更有天赋 |
She wasn't half-bad. She wanted to play piano. | 她其实很不错她想弹钢琴 |
Piano? | 钢琴 |
Yeah, she wanted to be a concert pianist, which is ridiculous. | 对她想成为钢琴演奏家太荒谬了 |
But you do what you want. | 不过你想做什么都行 |
As long as dinner's on the table when I get home, | 只要我回家后桌上有热腾腾的饭菜 |
what do I care? | 我又在乎什么呢 |
You know, it's kind of funny. | 说来有趣 |
Uh, my friend Sheila also wanted to be a concert pianist. | 我朋友希拉也想当钢琴演奏家 |
Yeah? Small world. | 是吗世界真小 |
Well, I got to go. | 我得走了 |
I'll call you tonight. | 今晚给你打电话 |
Mrs. Grove? | 格罗夫夫人 |
Yes? | 请说 |
Based on the initial exam, | 根据初步检测 |
we think your husband probably has Pneumocystis pneumonia, | 我们认为你丈夫可能是患上了杰氏肺囊虫肺炎 |
an infection common in men with suppressed immune systems. | 这病在免疫系统受损的人群中很常见 |
How serious is it? | 有多严重 |
Most patients recover with treatment. | 大多数病人经过治疗可以康复 |
"Most"? Do you mean some don't? | 大多数你是说有的不能吗 |
We're gonna run some tests, then we'll know more. | 我们还会做一些检测然后可以知道更多 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
Naomi. | 娜奥米 |
- Nurse, put that down and call security. - Don't bother. | -护士放下手中的活叫保安-不用了 |
I just have one thing to say and then I'll go. | 我就说一件事然后就走 |
If you think I'm gonna let you go anywhere near my child... | 如果你觉得我会让你靠近我孩子 |
I'm not here for Tommy. I'm here to apologize. | 我不是来找汤米的我是来道歉的 |
An apology? Now? | 道歉现在 |
- Color me disinterested. - Then just tell me | -当我没兴趣吧-那就告诉我 |
what I have to do to get you to leave Karl alone. | 我得做什么才能让你放过卡尔 |
I haven't done anything to him. | 我对他什么都没做 |
You have spread your poison and made him a pariah. | 你的蜚短流长使他成了过街老鼠 |
He has lost friends, | 他失去了朋友 |
been banned from his daughter's wedding, | 被女儿的婚礼拒之门外 |
had his home vandalized. | 他的家被糟蹋 |
God, he's sick. He does not deserve | 天呐他病了他不该沦落到 |
to spend his last days hounded by scandal and shame. | 在丑闻和耻辱中等死 |
Maybe he doesn't, but if Karl's caught in the crossfire, | 或许如此但如果卡尔被无辜牵连 |
it's only because he's been standing too close to you. | 那也是因为他离你太近了 |
Naomi, I am begging. | 娜奥米我求你了 |
Blame me, destroy me. | 责怪我毁灭我 |
I promise I won't fight back. | 我保证不会还手 |
But please leave Karl out of it. | 但求你别把卡尔扯进来 |
Mom. | 妈 |
What have you done? | 你干了什么好事 |
Eli. | 伊莱 |
Are you his wife? | 你是他妻子吗 |
Yeah. | 是的 |
Is he okay? Why-- why is he unconscious? | 他没事吧为什么昏迷了 |
He needed to be sedated. | 我们必须给他用镇静剂 |
His ribs are fractured, but he'll recover. | 他的肋骨骨折了不过会康复的 |
Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
Before we put him out, he was asking for you. | 我们给他注射前他说想见你 |
We told him you were on your way. | 我们告诉他你马上就来 |
I came as fast as I could. | 我尽快赶来了 |
He wrote you this note. | 他给你写了留言 |
Said it was important. | 说这很重要 |
Everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
Yeah. I think it will be. | 嗯都会好起来的 |
It's gonna be a while before he wakes up. | 他要过一阵子才能醒过来 |
Well, I'm gonna be here when he does. | 我会守在他身边等他醒来 |
Mrs. Stanton. | 斯坦顿夫人 |
Hello, Claire. | 你好克莱尔 |
I need to speak to Rob. | 我有事找罗伯 |
He's not here. | 他不在 |
How long until he returns? | 他什么时候才回来 |
I'm not sure. | 我不确定 |
Are you going on a trip? | 你要去旅行吗 |
I'm going back home to Kansas. | 我要回堪萨斯州的老家 |
- For a visit? - No. | -去探亲吗-不是 |
I'm leaving Rob. | 我要离开罗伯 |
He's been having an affair. | 他有外遇了 |
He doesn't know I know, | 他不知道我知道了 |
and I thought I should tell him in person. | 所以我想我应该亲自告诉他 |
Oh, Mrs. Stanton, I'm so sorry. | 斯坦顿夫人我很遗憾 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
Do you have any idea where he might be? | 你知道他可能在哪里吗 |
He's at her apartment. | 他在她的公寓 |
So you've known about this. | 这么说你早就知道 |
I wish you had told me. | 你要是早告诉我就好了 |
I thought we were friends. | 我还以为我们是朋友 |
I haven't been your friend, | 我没做过你的朋友 |
not for one second. | 一秒钟都没做过 |
And you should hate me | 而你应该恨我 |
for everything I've done to you. | 因为我对你所做的一切 |
What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
Rob's been cheating on you for years... | 罗伯已经背着你出轨很多年了 |
with all sorts of women. | 有过各种各样的女人 |
And I was one of them. | 我就是其中之一 |
I was protecting you. | 我是在保护你 |
By destroying their lives? | 通过毁掉他们的生活吗 |
She took advantage of you. | 她占了你的便宜 |
No. I pursued her. | 不是我追求了她 |
And what we had, it was real. | 而且我们的感情是真爱 |
You only think that because she twisted your mind. | 你这么想是因为她扭曲了你的思想 |
Trust me, you are better off without her. | 相信我没有她你会过得更好 |
No, maybe I'd be better off without you. | 不也许没有你我会过得更好 |
Tommy... | 汤米 |
Dad always said that you were vindictive, | 爸总是说你报复心很重 |
and I should get away from you as soon as I got the chance. | 我一有机会就应该离开你 |
Your dad was a pathetic drunk. | 你爸是个可悲的酒鬼 |
But he had your number. | 但他清楚你的底细 |
I'm leaving tonight. | 我今晚就走 |
And I'll be on the first plane to Europe in the morning. | 明天早上乘第一班飞机去欧洲 |
Well, you think I'm just gonna pay for you to go traipsing around Europe? | 你以为我会出钱让你去欧洲游荡吗 |
I'm 18. I have access to my trust fund. | 我18岁了可以动用我的信托基金 |
I don't need anything from you. | 我不需要你的任何东西 |
I am still your mother. | 但我还是你妈妈 |
No, from now on, you're just some lady that I used to know. | 不从现在起你只是我曾认识的一个女人 |
二号楼梯 医院入口 | |
You pulling out? | 你要开走吗 |
Not yet. | 先不走 |
I'm waiting for someone. | 我在等人 |
You have to understand, I have wanted to tell you | 你一定要理解多年来我一直 |
for years, but... | 想告诉你但是... |
Oh, God, I am so ashamed. | 天呐我真羞愧 |
I'm leaving him, Claire. | 我要离开他了克莱尔 |
It doesn't matter anymore. | 已经无所谓了 |
You won't feel that way once I've told you the rest. | 等我把剩下的话说完你就不会这么想了 |
There's something else? | 还有别的要说的 |
The last time I slept with your husband... | 我最后一次和你丈夫上床 |
was the day your child died. | 是在你孩子死的那天 |
We were in your bedroom at your old house... | 当时我们在你们以前的房子的卧室里 |
when Rob heard a car door slam. | 罗伯听到了关车门的声音 |
He got up to see you and your daughter | 他起床看到你和你女儿 |
had come home early. | 提前回家了 |
He yelled at me to get dressed. | 他吆喝我赶紧穿衣服 |
You began dragging a trash can to the backyard, | 你开始往后院拖垃圾桶 |
so we had time to run downstairs. | 所以我们有时间跑到楼下 |
I was going to hide in a closet, | 我本来想躲在壁橱里 |
but Rob said it was too dangerous. | 但罗伯说太冒险了 |
So he told me to get out through the side of the house. | 他让我从房子侧门出去 |
So while you were coming in the front door... | 你们从前门进来的时候 |
Hey there. | 你们好啊 |
I ran around the side of the house... | 我绕着房子跑出去 |
and left through the gate. | 从后院的大门离开了 |
And I left it open. | 我没关门 |
A few hours later, someone from work called. | 几小时后一个同事打来电话 |
They told me what had happened, | 他们告诉我发生了什么 |
and I instantly knew it was my fault. | 我瞬间就知道是我的错 |
Oh, Mrs. Stanton, | 斯坦顿夫人 |
I can't even begin to tell you how sorry I am. | 我不知该如何表达我有多抱歉 |
I have one question. | 我有一个问题 |
What's that? | 什么 |
Did Rob know you had not closed the gate? | 罗伯知道你没有关门吗 |
I called him that night and I told him. | 我那晚跟他打了电话告诉了他 |
And he said he could forgive me... | 他说他可以原谅我 |
if I never told anyone else what had happened. | 如果我不告诉任何人发生了什么 |
And I didn't. | 于是我没有说出去 |
I was so ashamed. | 我很惭愧 |
I know you can't forgive me for what I've done, | 我知道你不能原谅我的所作所为 |
but I will spend the rest of my life | 但我愿意下半辈子 |
trying to atone for what I did to you. | 都用来弥补我的过错 |
Get up. | 起来 |
You did... a horrible thing, Claire. | 你做了一件很可怕的事克莱尔 |
But I'll forgive you | 但我会原谅你 |
if you promise to do one thing for me. | 如果你答应为我做一件事 |
Anything. | 任何事都行 |
You will never tell another living soul | 你不能告诉任何人 |
that we had this conversation. | 我们有过这次对话 |
What? | 什么 |
Rob can't know. | 罗伯不能知道 |
I've decided not to leave him. | 我决定不离开他了 |
I don't understand. | 我不明白 |
You don't have to. | 你不需要 |
All you need to do is give me your solemn vow. | 你只需要许下庄严誓约 |
Do that and you have my forgiveness. | 做到后我就原谅你 |
Okay. | 好 |
I promise. | 我答应你 |
Thank you, Claire. | 谢谢你克莱尔 |
Hey, girl, | 乖乖 |
what are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
She missed you. | 它想你了 |
Jade. | 洁德 |
I hope you don't mind. | 希望你不介意 |
I let myself in. Your lock's busted. | 我自己进来的你的锁坏了 |
Why do I get the feeling that you busted it? | 为什么我觉得是你弄坏的 |
Don't be mad. I wanted to see you. | 别生气我想见你 |
Why, so you could break my other leg? | 好打断我另一条腿吗 |
Oh, God, I'm so sorry about that. | 天我很抱歉 |
Things got a little crazy last time, | 上次局势有点失控 |
but I'm trying to make it up to you. | 但我想补偿你 |
See you cleaned a little bit. | 你打扫了房间 |
It was kind of a pigsty. Not that I'm being critical. | 有点像猪圈不是我挑剔 |
I know you've been busy with, um, | 我知道你最近 |
jail and stuff. | 在监狱里 |
- And you're cooking? - Yeah, pot roast. | -你在做饭-是的锅烤肉 |
The recipe you like. | 用的你喜欢的那个食谱 |
Why aren't you cooking for your rich friends | 你怎么不给你豪宅里的 |
in their fancy mansion? | 富人朋友做 |
Did they kick you out? | 他们把你赶出来了吗 |
Eli found out about my past, | 伊莱知道了我的过去 |
so I packed up my stuff and I left. | 所以我收拾了东西走了 |
What a shame. | 真可惜 |
Did you talk to him? | 你跟他说了话吗 |
Now, why would you think that? | 你为什么会这么想 |
Because you're the only one who knows my real name. | 因为只有你知道我真名 |
Hand to God, I did not tell Eli. | 我对天发誓我没有告诉伊莱 |
Did you tell someone else? | 你告诉了其他人吗 |
Taylor came to see me in jail. | 泰勒来监狱看了我 |
Oh, shit! | 该死 |
Yeah, she offered to pay my bail | 她说如果我打你小报告 |
if I ratted you out, so... | 她就愿意支付我的保释金 |
Taylor is a lawyer! | 泰勒是律师 |
She knows people, and the cops are still looking for me. | 她有人脉警察仍然在找我 |
I could end up in prison! | 我可能会进监狱的 |
Yeah, and I may be walking with a cane for a year, | 我也许还要拄一年的拐杖 |
so I guess we're even. | 我想我们扯平了 |
I got to get out of town. I need money. | 我得离开这里我需要钱 |
- Don't look at me, I'm busted. - Well, you must have something. | -别看我我身无分文-你肯定有点什么 |
Like, what about your grandfather's watch? | 你爷爷的表呢 |
- What about it? - Give it to me! I'll pawn it. | -怎么了-给我我去当掉 |
The hell you will! | 想得美 |
Goddamn it, Duke! You owe it to me! | 该死杜克你欠我的 |
You really fucked me this time! | 你这次把我害惨了 |
I don't owe you shit. Now get the fuck out of my house! | 我屁都不欠你滚出我家 |
You stay away from me. | 离我远点 |
Again with the crazy eyes, huh? | 又开始瞪眼了吗 |
Look, baby, just put the knife down, okay? | 听着宝贝把刀放下 |
Just put the knife... | 把刀... |
You're gonna pay for that. | 你要为此付出代价的 |
You think? | 你觉得吗 |
Afternoon. What can I do for you? | 下午好有什么需要帮助的 |
I need to buy a gun. | 我要买把枪 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“致命女人”