191
The bow whispers to the arrow before it speeds forth--Your freedom is mine.
弓在箭要射出之前,低声对箭说道:“你的自由就是我的自由。”
192
Woman, in your laughter you have the music of the fountain of life.
妇人,在你的笑声里有着生命之泉的音乐。
193
A mind all logic is like a knife all blade. It makes the hand bleed that uses it.
`全是理智的心,恰如一柄全是锋刃的刀。它叫使用它的人手上流血。`
194
God loves man's lamp lights better than his own great stars.
`神爱人间的灯光甚于他自己的大星。`
195
This world is the world of wild storms kept tame with the music of beauty.
这世界乃是为美之音乐所驯服了的狂风骤雨的世界。
196
My heart is like the golden casket of thy kiss, cloud to the sun.
`晚霞向太阳说道:“我的心经了你的接吻,便似金的宝箱了。”`
197
By touching you may kill, by keeping away you may possess.
接触着,你许会杀害;远离着,你许会占有。
198
The cricket's chirp and the patter of rain come to me through the dark, like the rustle of dreams from my past youth.
`蟋蟀的唧唧,夜雨的淅沥,从黑暗中传到我的耳边,好似我已逝的少年时代沙地来到我的梦境中。`
199
“I have lost my dewdrop,” cries the flower to the morning sky that has lost all its stars.
花朵向星辰落尽了的曙天叫道:“我的露点全失落了。”
200
The burning log bursts in flame and cries,“This is my flower,my death.”
`燃烧着的木块,熊熊地生出火光,叫道:“这是我的花朵,我的死亡。”`