纸牌屋第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

纸牌屋第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
We're almost a month into the strike, 国会让美国失望
and we've got millions of kidsstuck home from school. 数百万的孩子困在家里无法上课
Do you blame the White House or Congress? 你怪罪白宫或国会吗?
I personally have very little sympathyfor the teachers. 我个人不同情教师
We're over three weeks into this strike. 国会让教师失望
It's costing the country billions of dollars, 耗损全国数十亿美元
-and instead of offering solutions...-There's a big difference between - 未找出解决之道…- 表明立场
taking a stand and sitting on your hands. 和坐视不理差很多
I don't know whether to call it cowardice... 不知道要叫懦弱…
It's his agenda. 这是他的议程
And the problem is that he stolesound, conservative ideas. 问题是他剽窃合理的传统理想
The only smart thing he's done is lifthis platform from the Republican platform. 他做的明智之举就是抄袭共和党政纲
I admit it, Linda. This got away from me. 我承认,琳达这出乎我意料之外
完整版请点击
But we can't turn back time.We have to hold our ground. 但是我们无法让时光倒流我们得坚持立场
While our approval ratingscontinue to nosedive? 不管我们的支持率继续下滑?
Spinella and I worked together for yearson dozens of labor-related bills. 多年来史皮奈拉和我合作数十件劳工提案
-I thought he'd be reasonable.-Well, you were wrong about that. - 我以为他会很理性- 你错了
Well, I didn't think he'd beinsane enough to go on strike, 没料到他会疯到展开罢工
and I didn't think the strikewould last this long. 也没料到罢工会持续这么久
纸牌屋单词统计

纸牌屋高频单词统计
So you've been wrong twice about this. 你错估这事件两次
Why should I believeyou're right about holding out? 我怎能相信坚持立场是对的?
We threatened collectivebargaining in order to get 我们威胁劳资谈判是为了
performance standards and charter funding. 成绩标准和特许补助
That's the deal that we made.We took that stand. 那是我们谈好的立场
We lay down now, we lose it all. 现在若让步,就全盘皆输
There'll be no reform, just an empty bill. 没有改革,只有空洞的提案
I understand the logic, Frank,but we're in damage control now. 我了解这个逻辑,法兰但现在得做损害控制
But we can't close one woundby opening another. 但是我们无法止这个血却弄出另一个伤口
But we're the Democrats. 我们是民主党
We're the ones who are supposedto be defending the teachers. 我们该为教师喉舌
But you can't have it both ways, Linda. 鱼与熊掌无法兼得,琳达
You can't have the reform you want 无法达到改革
and keep the teachers happyat the same time. 又满足教师
You knew that when we started. 从一开始你就知道
Okay, then if we have to choose,we choose to keep the teachers happy. 好吧,若让我们选择我们该满足教师
That is a mistake, Linda.We've already crossed the Rubicon. 那就大错特错,琳达我们已无法回头
I'm telling you this.The President wants to change the bill. 我跟你说,总统希望改变提案
We should've done it three weeks ago. 三周前就该这么做
We didn't. So you have to do it now. 我们当时没做所以现在你得照做
Give me more time, Linda, please. 琳达,请再给我多点时间
If I can break this strike and geteverything we want in this bill, 如果我能停止罢工保留我们要的提案内容
can we agree that's preferable to folding? 这不是比让步更好吗?
Of course. If we can count on that... 如果能办到…
Then count on me for just one more week. 那就相信我,再给我一周
If the strike isn't over by then,I'll change the bill. 若到时罢工还没停止我就修改提案
-Frank...-No. One more week. That's all. - 法兰…- 再一周就好
This is the worst possible position to be in. 真是再糟也不过了
If I water down the bill,the President will still see me as a failure. 如果我修改提案总统还是会觉得我失败
If the strike doesn't end in a week,I've forced myself into a corner. 如果罢工一周内没结束我就穷途末路
Only total victory will put meback in his good graces. 只有全面胜利才能让我重获他的青睐
The alternative is exile, 否则就是出局
which would meanthe last five months were for nothing. 之前五个月就是白忙一场
I cannot abide falling back to square one. 我不能跌回原点
Does the Congressman need me, ma'am? 夫人,议员找我吗?
No. I just was wonderingif you wanted a cup of coffee. 不,我只是想邀你喝杯咖啡
I just brewed a fresh pot. 我刚煮了一壶
-I'm good, ma'am. But thanks.-Are you sure? - 夫人,不用了,谢谢- 确定?
My shift's done in a couple hours. I'll be fine. 我再几个小时就下班了,没事
You know, come on. Stretch your legs. 来吧,放松一下
纸牌屋中英对照台词本截图

纸牌屋中英对照台词本截图
I won't take no for an answer. 我可不接受拒绝
What did you do before youjoined the leadership detail? 你当议员保镳前做什么工作?
I was a cop here in D.C. 我在华府当警察
Before that, I was in the Marines, ma'am. 在那之前我在海军陆战队服役,夫人
-Thank you.-Did you serve overseas? - 谢谢- 你有在国外服役吗?
I did, ma'am. Bahrain, then Afghanistan. 有的,夫人,巴林之后去阿富汗
Served most of my second tourin the Korengal Valley. 第二次派驻海外主要是在可兰山谷
You wanna know if I killed anyone? 你想知道我是否杀过人?
I think I know the answer. 我想我知道答案
I got a dinner meeting with Birch. I'll be... 我约了柏许晚餐,我要…
I invited him in for coffee. 我邀他来喝咖啡
Well, drink it fast. We leave in five... 喝快点,要出发了…
Get down! Stay away from the windows! 趴下!远离窗户!
Stop! 停下!
You'll have six of my best mencovering you around the clock. 我会安排六名优秀手下24小时保护你们
I guess I'm wondering whywe didn't at least have 那你之前为什么没安排
one of your best men covering us now. 其中一个优秀手下保护我们
He'll be disciplined, sir. 他会被惩戒的,议员
He shot a gun in a residential neighborhood. 他在住宅区开枪
-I want him fired.-There will be a full investigation, - 开除他- 我们会仔细调查
and we'll take the necessary action. 采取必要措施
Steve never would've let this happen. 史提夫绝不会让这种事发生
Is he better yet? Because I wouldfeel a lot safer if he was with us. 他好点了吗?有他在,我会觉得安全多了
Unfortunately, he won't be coming back, sir. 遗憾的是他不会再回来了,议员
I thought he just had a gallbladder infection. 我以为他只是胆囊感染
He did, they found more. 没错,但不只这些
His pancreas, stage four. 他得了胰腺癌末期
-Jesus.-Oh, my God. That's awful. - 老天- 天啊,这么严重
How much longer does he have? 他还能活多久?
Not long. A few weeks. 不长,几周
At least that's what his wife told me. 至少他老婆是这么告诉我的
We have to go see him.Can you get the information where he is? 我们必须去看他你能查出他在哪吗?
Of course.I'll make sure you get it right away. 当然,我会马上告知
-Thank you, Captain.-Thank you. - 谢谢,队长- 谢谢
You're welcome. Good night. 不客气,晚安
-Front door.-Yes, sir. - 前门- 是的,长官
Your weapon. 你的佩枪
Your badge, too. 还有你的徽章
Am I suspended, sir? 长官,要我停职?
You had a suspect on foot,and you fire your gun? 嫌犯徒步逃跑你居然对他开枪?
-Sir, I realize that...-Do you know how this reflects on me? - 长官,我知道…- 知道我多有丢人吗?
That one of our men could be so careless? 我的手下居然如此鲁莽?
Not only do you abandonyour post for coffee. 你不只擅离职守去喝咖啡
You could've killed a bystander. 还有可能射伤路人
That slug was foundon somebody's front stoop. 那颗子弹是在某家前廊找到的
完整版请点击
What if it went in their house? 要是射进他们家呢?
Your badge, Meechum. 你的徽章,米契
Two reasons,which are really the same reason. 两个原因,其实都一样
I was sick of working for other people, 我受够了为别人工作
and I knew I could do a better jobthan my bosses. 我知道我比我的老板还能干
They kept trying to suppress me,shutting me out. 他们不断压迫、排斥我
So I said, "Fuck it. I'll do it my way." 于是我说:“我自己来”
-And then you just quit?-Not like you did. - 然后你就辞职了?- 和你不一样
I slaved away until I lined upthe money to start Slugline. 我拼死拼活工作才存够钱开《头条报导》
Once Slugline gets big enough,what's the plan? 《头条报导》茁壮之后你打算如何?
Are you gonna sell it like Arianna? 像亚莉安娜一样卖了公司?
Probably. And then who knows? 可能吧,之后谁知道?
Whatever the next adventure is.Maybe Shanghai. 迎接任何挑战,或许去上海吧
So I shouldn't expectto have a job in two years? 所以我可能没办法做两年?
Do you ever wanna have any jobfor more than two years? 你会想两年都做同一份工作吗?
What about you? What's your big plan? 你呢?你有什么雄心壮志?
I don't know yet. 我还不知道
Come on.Slugline is just a stepping stone for you. 拜托,《头条报导》只是你的踏脚板
-You know what? I should take this.-Go. Do your thing. - 我得接个电话- 去忙吧
Hey. Do you have proofSpinella was behind it? 你有证据证明是史皮奈拉做的吗?
Put it in context.Three weeks into a national teachers' strike... 写下来全国教师罢工第三周后…
At the home of Francis Underwood,who has led the charge on... 提案负责人法兰斯安德沃的私宅…
There you go. Now post that before one ofmy neighbors calls a local 11:00 hack. 就是这样,赶快发文免得我邻居通知地方晚间新闻
-When do I see you next?-I'm background on this. - 我何时再见你?- 我是受害人
-I'm not your source.-You can't talk now? - 不是你的线人- 现在不方便?
-No.-When? - 对- 何时?
Soon, with bells on. 很快,迫不及待
What about"more school books, less bricks"? “多些书,少些砖块”如何?
No, it's too broad.We need a better sound bite. 太广泛了我们要更一针见血
Something specific, something thatpoints the finger directly at Spinella. 更精准、更能将矛头指向史皮奈拉的话
-He'll deny any involvement.-Well, of course he will. - 他会否认涉案- 当然了
-So how do we get around that?-We say he can't control his troops. - 要怎么办?- 就说他管不好手下的人
-There's no evidence it was a teacher.-Who else could it be? - 没有证据是教师做的- 还会是谁?
Look, he's gonna shift blame forthe strike back on Congress. 他会将罢工怪在国会头上
No. We need something clear,something clean, 我们要更明确、清新的标语
something that sticks in your head. 听了就忘不了的
"Teachers need a lesson in self-restraint." “教师得学会自制”
No. You're not hearing me.People like teachers. 你没听懂我的意思大家都爱戴教师
No. We need somethingthat makes Spinella the villain. 我们要能让史皮奈拉变成坏人的标语
-His lack of control, his inability...-Disorganized labor. - 他无控制力,无法…- 失序劳工
It's disorganized labor, plain and simple. 失序劳工,直接简单
When you've got angry teachers throwingbricks through congressmen's windows, 愤怒的教师朝议员住宅窗户扔砖块
you've gotta blame the union leadership. 那是工会领袖的责任
We'll be beefing up the securityfor the entire leadership. 我们会为高阶议员增加保安
And I strongly encourage Marty Spinellato keep his people in line. 我强烈建议马帝史皮奈拉管好他的人
This is starting to look likedisorganized labor. 这变得像是失序劳工了
Do you really thinkMarty Spinella is to blame? 你真的认为是马帝史皮奈拉的错?
Whether Mr. Spinella is behind this or not, 不论史皮奈拉先生是否是幕后主使
he might wanna tone down the rhetoric, 他都该注意言词
before disorganized laborturns into organized crime. 以免失序劳工变成组织犯罪
No one can prove anything.So that's the most cogent response. 没人能证明这点这就是最有力的回应
Well, go on TV and say that.You deplore violence in any form. 那就上电视说明你谴责一切形式的暴力
It's Congress that should take responsibility. 该负责任的是国会
I don't want to degenerate to Frank's level. 我不想自贬到法兰的水平
We need to kill this brick thing.It's distracting people from the issues. 我们得结束砖块事件这分散大家对议题的注意力
-She's right.-lt'll eat up one cycle, and it'll disappear. - 说得对- 热度过了,就会消失

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 203,547评论 6 477
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 85,399评论 2 381
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 150,428评论 0 337
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,599评论 1 274
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 63,612评论 5 365
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 48,577评论 1 281
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 37,941评论 3 395
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 36,603评论 0 258
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 40,852评论 1 297
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,605评论 2 321
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 37,693评论 1 329
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,375评论 4 318
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 38,955评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 29,936评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,172评论 1 259
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 43,970评论 2 349
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,414评论 2 342

推荐阅读更多精彩内容