SO sample i am.

月光皎洁,普照山河大地;

The moon sheds her silver glory all over the earth, mountains and rivers.

寂寥苍穹,悠远深沉;

Remote and serene is the great dome of heaven.

虚空中,明澈清晰的声音,犹如深谷钟声,

From the solitude of sky came a voice, clear and bright, as deep as the sound of the distant bell in the ravine,

于心底荡漾升起:

Echoing through the waving depth of the heart… …

放弃繁杂的概念,柔软心灵觉知,

Discard complexity of concepts.

Relax your senses and mind.

你要知道,

You should know,

观念与思维,是觉知分别所现意识,阻碍了心性的真实。

Opinion and thought are but perceptions of the mind,

Obscuring the reality of nature divine.

你所见的一切,是心见到了心灵记忆。

Everything you see is the mind displaying the memory of itself.

过去未来当下,是能见攀缘了幻见。

Past, present, and future, are an illusory continuity of “the seer” clinging to “the seen”.

思维的你,仅仅是蒙蔽在心灵上的灰尘,

The thought-form of you is just like the dirt and dust that alights on the mirror of the mind.

抹去灰尘,生命的实相即会展现;

Wiping out the dust, the reality of life unfolds itself.

心在记忆中,所现梦境,而不挂梦境,

From the memory of the mind, dreams arise, tangibly.

Yet the mind itself is free of all dreams.

见无所见,

Seeing yet nothing seen in itself.

见无染见,

Seeing transcends the seen.

离见遍见,于见中离分别,

Free from all that is seen, seeing pervades every sight,

With no distinction into any one sight.

那就是我。

That is “I AM”.

我是如此简单,

So simple, “I AM”,

简单到无法以思维去分析;

That it can be not perceived by thoughts.

我的展现如此单纯,

So pure, the manifest of “I AM”,

单纯到情绪无法染着;

That it can be not touched by emotions.

真理就在幻垢身心,

Within the illusory and defiled body-mind dwells the Supreme Reality,

于妄念习气中,清净随顺;

Shining forth through ignorance and habitual tendencies,

Pure and effortless.

佛性就在自我之迷惑,

Buddha-Nature is right here and now in your delusory mind,

于欲望贪婪中,清醒明澈;

Radiating through lust and greed,

Clear and transparent.

没有思维理性可以通向我,

No rational intellect was to reach me,

只因意识即迷失的本觉;

Merely because consciousness is but the deluded state of primordial awareness.

没有行为可以还原我,

No endeavor was to attain me,

只因心识分别即造作我的妄想;

Merely because divisive thoughts fabricate a misunderstanding of me.

没有经验可以描述我,

No experience was to describe me,

只因体验是束缚我的镣铐;

Merely because every sensation places bondage that limits me.

一切都是本觉所为,

Everything is the grace of primordial awareness,

本觉依繁乱呈现生生不息,

Whereby the manifold dance of illusory forms appear in an endless succession.

在生命造作中,性空无挂.

Yet pure awareness is detached from all deliberate action in the sphere of void.

去爱你心中的敌人,

Go forth and love your enemies.

要知道,

You should know,

任何敌人,皆是心性中仇恨情绪所幻现,

All enemies are created by the illusion of the mind filled with hatred.

觉知的错愕,显现出爱与恨,

Misperception of your true self gives rise to love and hatred.

仇恨的心投射仇恨的相, 犹如海水泛起的波浪,

As waves of the ocean blown and tossed by the wind, the mind of hatred casts the image of adversary.

敌人与你的仇恨,原本是一体;

What you hate and hatred itself are inseparable.

爱你的仇敌,就是宽恕你自己,

Loving your enemies is to forgive yourself.

消散了仇恨的浪花, 安抚觉知的错愕,

When the waves of hatred subside, the disturbed mind rests naturally at peace.

宁静平和的情绪,

The tranquil and peaceful state,

那就是我。

Is “I AM”.

一切爱侣亲友,皆是心灵的宿债,

All lovers, relatives, and friends are but karmic debts of the mind,

犹如海面上,浪花泛起的泡沫,

Like the tossing foam amid waves of the sea.

是心中的爱染折射我,成为你眼中的亲友眷属。

It is the reflection of me in the taint of your love and desire that presents the kinship tangibly in your eyes.

清净身心,不再被泡沫的喧哗扰乱心智,

Purify your body-mind, let go the perpetual foaming of thoughts.

泡沫散去,大海深沉不动,如虚空般映照身心,

When the foaming is dispersed, the ocean-swell is at one with its peaceful depths,

As immense as the space illuminating the body and the mind.

空融于无,

The spaciousness merges into the nothingness.

那就是我。

That is “I AM”.

开放你的心灵,

Open now the gate of your mind, widely,

不再用理性观念的闸门,阻碍心灵觉照,

Let not the flow of rational thoughts shutter the light of awareness.

生命之路,原本坦荡,

Way of life is utterly simple and straight,

犹如晴空无有杂染,犹如月光未曾染色,

As clear as the cloudless sky,

As translucent as the blemish-free moon.

因你的思维造作,给生命加以命运的起伏,

It is your mental fabrication that inflicts life’s ups and downs,

在空旷的平原树立起高山屏障,

As if erecting a mountain barrier upon the open plain.

一丝疑虑,即是一道深谷;

A trace of doubt stripes a deep groove.

一丝贪着,就是一座高山;

A hair of craving upholds a great hill.

一念仇恨,就是狼虫虎豹;

An instant of hatred beckons frightening beasts (wolves, serpents, tigers, and leopards)

一丝爱欲,就是沼泽湖泊。

A flicker of eros creates swamp and lake.

你忘记了原始的面目,

Forgetting your true self,

磕磕绊绊,满心艰苦行走在妄想的旅途,

You stagger around in a dream-land with a heart full of sufferings.

因为无明贪爱,所现孤独无助的身心,

Enticed by the lures of ignorance and cravings, you find yourself helpless and lonely.

心灵爱欲取舍,造就了生死梦境,

It is your craving and striving that perpetuate the dream-like Samsara,

塑造着灾难烦恼,

Forging all calamities and troubles.

离开束缚心灵的贪婪习气,就会见到我,我就是你原始的模样。

Leaving behind all bondage of selfish desires and dead habits, you come nearer to meet with me in yourself – the primal appearance of your true Self.

彻底放弃自我,

Let go of the ego, completely.

就拥抱了生命的完整,

Only then you embrace the life as a whole.

生死长河皆是由你心性展现,

The stream of life and death flows only in your mind.

释放自我保护的恐惧,

Liberate the fears that urge to protect yourself.

舒缓轻柔的心即大爱海洋,

Then the mind relaxed and gentle becomes the vast sea of great love.

爱脱离语言,

Great love transcends words.

爱蕴涵真理,

Great love implies truth.

爱扫荡邪魔,

Great love raids demons.

爱驱逐黑暗,

Great love dispels darkness.

爱是祝福,宽恕,与自律,

Great love is blessings, forgiveness, and self-discipline.

爱是离舍的根本,是光明的流动,是安泰的喜悦,是极乐的满足,是终结恐惧的神灵,

Great love is the root of renunciation, the flow of divine light, the peaceful joy, the bliss of great fulfillment, and God ending all fears.

见到内心深处的大爱,你就见到了我,

When great love springs from within, reality unveils my face to you.

依靠内心离我的奉献,融化自我煎熬的坚冰,

Truly devote yourself without reservation and regret.

The force of the ego that fuels all the suffering melts away.

纯爱照亮的身心,

Sacred love enlightens the body and the mind, within and without.

接纳所有即是我的容颜。

Accept what life brings, that is the face of “I AM”.

我是纯然无有造作,

Absolute and natural,

是裸露的喜悦,是自由的解脱,是明澈的当下,是轻柔的安详;

“I AM” the naked joy, the natural liberation, the transparent Now, and the tender peace.

美好不足以描述我的灿烂,

Beauty is insufficient to convey my gorgeousness.

伟大不足以评价我的质朴。

Greatness is insufficient to assess my simplicity.

本觉是如此直观,

“I AM” so self-evident,

众生见闻觉知就是我,

That the seeing, hearing, feeling, and knowing of sentient beings are all ultimate me.

可是众生因所想所见所知,就是见不到我,

Yet, sentient beings are deluded by their own thinking, seeing, and knowing, and unaware of me.

只因为被众生所见,污染了我的单纯;

Merely because what they perceive defiles the utter simplicity of me.

本觉亘古自然,随处皆是祂的身影,

The primordial awareness pervades all as it ever is.

可众生就是无法认识,

Yet it can be not realized by sentient beings,

只因头脑的思虑,蒙蔽了心灵的眼睛。

Merely because the incessant stream of thoughts blinds the eye of their hearts.

我是众生原始的本觉,

“I AM”- the primordial awareness of sentient beings,

随着生死梦境,清醒地伴随着你们;

Ever aware in the cyclic dreams of birth and death.

我是众生的喜怒哀乐,

“I AM” - the essence of your happiness, anger, sorrow, and joy,

随着妄想起伏,无染觉照那就是我;

Pure and alert in the arising and resting of thoughts.

我是众生见闻觉知,

“I AM” - the nature of your seeing, hearing, feeling, and knowing,

随着你们的心灵觉受,意识分别,所现缘起缘灭,

Witnessing dependent origination and destruction through your sensory experience and intellectual discrimination.

却在生灭中如如不动;

Yet unfixed and unperturbed in all births and deaths.

一切境界因心灵分别而升起,

All fantasies emerge from distinctions of your mind.

我在你的所见之中,清净无挂;

Yet, “I AM” not affected or changed by whatever you perceive.

宇宙倒影着我,

The universe mirrors “I AM”.

因妄想中你辨认了我,现出众生原始的光明;

Striving to recognize "I AM" in delusion gives rise to the primal light of all life-forms.

我是你心灵深处,仇恨幸福,爱欲分别的体验源头,

“I AM” the source of hatred and happiness, love and desire in the deep of your being.

当众生沉浸于生命的体验,

When you are indulged in the colorful experience of life,

体验却扰乱自性祥和,

Experience disturbs the peaceful state of your self-nature.

体验成为了你,

Experience then takes the beingness out of you,

遗失了本初无染纯明,

Obscuring the primordial pure awareness.

疑虑呈现出光明,

Delusions discriminate the existence of light.

觉悟体现出智慧,

Enlightenment embodies the light of Wisdom.

因分别而现世界,

When the discriminative mind comes into being and creates distinctions, the world appears.

你是我的迷失,

You are the ignorant form of me.

我是你的原本,

“I AM” the original nature of you,

我就沉睡在你的心底。

Laying asleep in the deep of your heart.

世界倒映着本觉,

The world is the reflection of self-awareness.

本觉随倒影而圆觉,

And the awareness is of absolute perfection in its reflection.

烦恼即是菩提,

Affliction is but Bodhi.

菩提相伴烦恼,而性寂如如;

Bodhi is together with afflictions, never apart, in the vast expanse of timeless stillness.

众生即是我,

Sentient beings are essentially me,

我即是众生,

“I AM” no other than sentient beings.

众生体证身心如幻,就在接近我;

The body and the mind are pure illusion,

Closely examine that you come nearer to me.

众生思维诸法性空,就在寻找我;

All dharmas are void in self-nature,

Thoroughly contemplate that you are approaching me.

众生体证自心现量,无垢染之心,

What you see is all but your mind,

Fully aware that you get free from all attachment and defilement,

那是我的身影;

Which is the form of “I AM”.

众生熄灭思虑情绪,

When the train of emotions and compulsive thinking come to an end,

思虑融入自性明寂,

The discursive mind melts into the nature of pure awareness.

离幻即觉,即是我梦醒之时;

When all illusions utterly vanish, “I AM” awakening in you.

当下即永恒,

Eternal is Now.

最后编辑于
©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 202,100评论 5 474
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 84,862评论 2 378
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 148,993评论 0 335
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,309评论 1 272
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 63,303评论 5 363
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 48,421评论 1 281
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 37,830评论 3 393
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 36,501评论 0 256
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 40,689评论 1 295
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,506评论 2 318
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 37,564评论 1 329
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,286评论 4 318
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 38,826评论 3 305
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 29,875评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,114评论 1 259
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 42,705评论 2 348
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,269评论 2 341

推荐阅读更多精彩内容