1,Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.
And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh.
夏天化作一只飞鸟鸣唱而过,叶挣脱了枝却追赶不及,只留下一声秋的叹息。
2,O Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.
灵魂的旅者请趟过我笔尖的河!
3,The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.
It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.
当我掀开尘世的盖头,她的吻在我的心里印下一首永恒的歌。
4,It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.
大地的微笑让爱美的人眼含热泪!
5,The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
草用尽了最后一滴爱,沙漠在她逝去的微笑中仿佛听到了不如相忘于江湖的诉说!
6,If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
如果追不到你爱的人,就不要让爱你的人再多等五百年!
7,The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?
沙爱上了你的奔腾和狂放,还有你那你不息的生命之歌,你是否有黄河般的胸怀带上笨笨的我?
8,Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
你热切的脸像春雨一样一波又一波撩拨着我的梦。
9,Once we dreamt that we were strangers.
We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
不论前世我们是不是陌生人,今生就是我们要一起睡到不愿醒来的梦!
10,Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
暮霭宁山色,林幽慰寸心