《演员》英文版
薛之谦
Every time you went away without a trace
每次你不留踪迹地走开
You know that's making my heart break, is there something I can say?
你知道那是在伤害我的心,我能说什么
Just look into my eyes babe.
看着我的眼 宝贝
Many times, you build a wall in your heartache.
很多次,你建了一座墙
Won't you come back to my place
你会回到我的地方吗
Baby listen to my heart
宝贝聆听我的心声
I'll be standing here waiting
我会在这里等候
I'll be taking out my hands and trying to reach it for you
我会伸出我的双手,试着去靠近你
There is nothing I can't do, to make you my girl
我没办法让你成为我的女孩
Sometimes it's hard to see your heart but I'll be OK
有时候很难看到你的心,但是我会好好的
As long as you don't walk away and promise that you'll stay
只要你不走开,保证你会留下来
Don't you know that I just wanna give you all that I had
你不知道我想要给你我的一切吗
You got me so caught up can't get you out of my head
你使我如此着迷,无法将你从脑海忘记
Never thought that I could fall in love so deep in this way
从没想过我会爱得这么深
What can I say....
我还能说什么
You are the one who break my heart and my soul
你让我的心和灵魂破碎
You know that I will never ever let go
你知道我不会放手
Just let me be the one to give you my love
让我成为给你爱的人吧
No matter where you are...
无论你在哪里
Baby it's time to open up with your heart
宝贝是什么打开你的心了
Baby you know I'll always be there for you
You are the only one that light up my life
你是唯一点亮我生命的人
Sunshine in the dark...
黑暗中的阳光