Unit Thirty-one /iː/
eat /iːt/ 吃
发音规则:字母e, i及字母组合ee, ea, ei, ie, ey常发/iː/音。
词首 eat easy eave evening easy each
词中 meet receive police green field read
词尾 free tea tree key we agree
单词热身:
key /kiː/ 钥匙 police /pəˈliːs/ 警察
seat /siːt/ 席位 thief /θiːf/ 小偷
green /griːn/ 绿色 dream /driːm/ 梦想
meat /miːt/ 肉 we /wiː/ 我们
believe /bɪˈliːv/ 相信 ski /skiː/ 滑雪
短语精选:
in the deep sea 在深海里; in the tree 在树上
leave the room 离开房间; feel sleepy 感到困倦
句子快练:
Please believe in me. 请相信我。
please keep it secret. 请保密。
She is sleeping. 她在睡觉。
Let‘s keep in touch. 咱们保持联系。
会话模仿-日程安排:
A: What is the agenda for today? 我今天的日程是如何安排的?
B: You have nonstop meeting about the takeover.你有一系列有关接管问题的会议。
A: See if John can fill in for me at tomorrow’s meeting.看看约翰能不能替我参加明天的会议。
B: John is in Hong Kong for the rest of the week.这周的其余时间约翰都在香港。
绕口令特训:
Denise sees the fleece. Denise sees the flea. At least Denise could feed and freeze the fleas.丹尼斯看见羊毛。丹尼斯看见跳蚤。至少丹尼斯可以喂养和冻死跳蚤。
Freezing breeze made these three trees freeze. Freezing trees made these trees’ cheese freeze. That’s what made these three free fleas sneeze.冷风使这三棵树结冰。结冰的树使这些树的果实结冰。这使得这三只悠闲的跳蚤打喷嚏。
听音辨音练习:
me police bean clean dream eager she even fee field
1. Chinese people like tea. 中国人喜欢喝茶。
2. Do you feed these dogs with meat? 你用肉喂这些狗吗?
3. It’s a deal. 这是一个交易。
4. Let’s keep in touch. 让我们保持联系。
5. She is sleeping. 她在睡觉。
Unit Thirty-two /ɪ/
sit /sɪt/ 坐
发音规则:字母i, y, e, u, a, o及字母组合ui, ey, ie, ay常发/ɪ/音
词首 in ill is if ink it
词中 build women visit minute sieve village
词尾 money history Sunday pretty taxi sleepy
单词热身:
sister /ˈsɪstə/ 姐妹 hit /hɪt/ 打
big /bɪɡ/ 大的 city /ˈsɪti/ 城市
kid /kɪd/ 小孩 jacket /ˈdʒækɪt/ 夹克
milk /mɪlk/ 牛奶 fish /fɪʃ/ 鱼
windy /ˈwɪndi/ 有风的 monkey /ˈmʌŋki/ 猴子
短语精选:
a little money 一点钱; a happy family 一个幸福的家庭
in six minutes 六分钟; visit a university 参观一所大学
句子快练:
Bill is very rich. 比尔非常富有。
Is it difficult to buy the ticket? 买票难吗?
She is a pretty lady. 她是一位漂亮的女士。
Listen to the passage.听这篇短文。
会话模仿-跑马拉松:
A: How did you do on your marathon? 你的马拉松赛跑结果怎么样?
B: Well, I didn’t win. 嗯,我没有赢。
A: I mean, did you finish strong? 我的意思是在你跑到终点前,还好吗?
B: I really did, I am hoping to do better next year, though. 我很好,我希望明年能做得更好。
绕口令特训:
Will you sit still. Bill? I’ll sit as still as a hill. 比尔,你坐着别动好吗?我会坐着象山一样岿然不动。
Six sick hicks nick six slick bricks with picks and sticks. 六个态病的呆头呆脑的家伙用镐和棍子在六块光滑的砖头上刻痕。
听音辨音练习:
big busy cabbage city film fish gym hit kid jacket
1. Be quick, honey. 快点,亲爱的。
2. Bill is very rich. 比尔非常富有。
3. English is taught in this country. 这个国家教英语。
4. I bought a basket of oranges. 我买了一篮子橘子。
5. The little kid will fix his little ship. 这个小孩会修理他的小船。
原声电影:
HARRY POTTER AND GOBLET OF FIRE 哈利波特与火焰杯
Harry Potter: Cho? 哈利.波特:秋?
Cho Zhang: Yes? 张秋:什么事?
Harry Potter: Um… I just wonder if you… I was just wondering if maybe you want to go the ball with me. 哈利.波特:嗯……我想你是否……我在想你是否肯跟我参加舞会。
Cho Zhang: Sorry, I didn’t catch that. 张秋:对不起,我没听清(你说什么)。
Harry Potter: Uh… I was just wondering if maybe you want to go the ball with me. 哈利.波特:嗯……我在想你是否肯和我去舞会。
Cho Zhang: Oh. Harry, I’m sorry, but Cedric’s already asked me. Well, I’ve said… I’ll go with him. 张秋:哦,哈利,对不起,塞德里克已经邀请我了。嗯……我已经说了,会跟他一起去。
Harry Potter: Ok. Yeah. Great. Fine. No problem. Ok. Yeah. 哈利.波特:好的。是的。很好。好吧。没有关系。好的。就这么着吧。
Cho Zhang: Harry! I really am… sorry. 张秋:我真的……很抱歉。
Unit thirty-three /æ/
apple /ˈæpl/ 苹果
发音规则:字母a及字母组合ai常发/æ/音
词首 as at ash apple action angry accent
词中 cat mad back plan plaid catch habit
词尾 不出现在词尾
单词热身:
sand /sænd/ 沙子 mad /mæd/ 疯的
fact /fækt/ 事实 black /blæk/ 黑色
cat /kæt/ 猫 ax /æks/ 斧子
land /lænd/ 陆地 bag /bæɡ/ 袋
act /ækt/ 行为 plan /plæn/ 计划
短语精选:
a black handbag 一个黑色手提袋; as a matter of fact 事实上
a fat cat 一只肥猫; stand at the back 站在后面
句子快练:
She has five hats. 她有五顶帽子。
He has a very happy family. 他有一个非常幸福的家庭。
The fat cat ran after the rat. 那只肥猫追赶一只老鼠。
I am as happy as you. 我和你一样幸福。
会话模仿-聚会邀请:
A: Could you come to our party tonight? 你今晚能来参加我们的聚会吗?
B: I’d like to, but I have an appointment with someone. 我非常想去,但我已经约了别人。
A: Can you cancel it? 你能取消这次约会吗?
B: I ‘m sorry, it’s very important for me. 对不起,这次约会对我很重要。
A: What a pity! 太遗憾了!
绕口令特训:
Can you can a can as a canner can a can? 你能像罐头制造商一样装罐头吗?
A mad man says that Amanda has captured a fat panda. 有个疯子说阿曼达抓了只胖熊猫。
听音辨音练习:
plan habit act ax back bad black cabbage fact family
1. Dad packed his jackets into a bag. 爸爸把他的夹克装进袋子里。
2. Don’t let the cat out of the bag. 不要泄露秘密。
3. He has a very happy family. 他有一个非常幸福的家庭。
4. I am as happy as you. 我和你一样幸福。
5. Look the cat. It’s black and fat. 看那只猫。它又黑又胖。
Unit Thirty-Four /e/
egg /eɡ/ 鸡蛋
发音规则:字母e及字母组合ea ,ie常发/e/音
词首 egg end every essay anyway edge
词中 well beg get dead friend tell
词尾 不出现在词尾
单词热身:
west /west/ 西方 desk /desk/ 办公桌
enter /ˈentər/ 进入 help /help/ 帮助
rest /rest/ 休息 shell /ʃel/ 贝壳
bread /bred/ 面包 friend /frend/ 朋友
bed /bed 床 bread /bred/ 面包
短语精选:
a red dress 一件红色的女装; seven letters 七封信件
get wet in the rain 淋雨; a best seller 畅销书
句子快练:
Ted is wet with sweat. 泰德全身都是汗。
Ted slept on a red bed. 泰德睡在一张红色的床上。
I like bread and eggs. 我喜欢面包和鸡蛋。
They are selling pens and pencils. 他们正在出售钢笔和铅笔。
会话模仿-工作安排:
A: Hello, Mr. White. Are you free now? 你好,怀特先生。你现在有空吗?
B: What’s the matter? 什么事?
A: When would you like me to send those materials ever to your company? :您要我什么时候把这些材料送到贵公司?
B: It would be good if you could get them to me by Friday morning, Miss. Li. 您最好能在星期五上午之前把它们交给我,李小姐。
A: No problem. 没有问题。
绕口令特训:
Fred fed Ted bread, and Ted fed Fred bread. 弗雷德喂特德面包,特德喂弗雷德面包。
He sent ten men to mend the dent in the engines of the tender. 他派了十个人去修理供应船发动机上的凹痕。
听音辨音练习:
bed bet dead December desk edge egg elephant pen shell
1. I have already passed the test. 我已经通过考试了。
2. I like bread and eggs. 我喜欢面包和鸡蛋。
3. I will never forget this lesson. 我永远不会忘记这个教训。
4. It is my pleasure to help you. 帮助你是我的荣幸。
5. Good, better, best, never let it rest. 好,更好,最好,永不停息。
原声电影:
STAR WARS-EPISODE REVENGE OF THE SITH 星球大战:西斯的复仇
Obi-Wan: You have allowed this Dark lord to twist your mind until now… until now you have become the very thing you swore to destroy. 欧比旺:你让这个黑暗大帝扭曲了你的意志,直到现在……直到现在,你已经成为你曾发誓要消灭的那种人。
Anakin: Don’t lecture me. Obi-Wan. I see through the lies of the jedi. I do not fear the dark side as you do. I have brought peace, freedom, justice and security to my new Empire. 阿纳金:别对我说教。欧比旺。我看穿了绝地武士的谎言。我不像你那样害怕黑暗势力。我已经为我的新帝国带来了和平,自由,正义和安全。
Obi-Wan: Your new Empire? 欧比旺:你的新帝国?
Anakin: Don’t make me kill you? 阿纳金:别逼我杀了你?
Obi-Wan: Anakin, my allegiance is to the Republic, to democracy. 欧比旺:阿纳金,我效忠共和国,效忠民主。
Anakin: If you’re not with me, then you’re my enemy. 阿纳金:如果你不和我站在同一阵线,你就是我的敌人。
Obi-Wan: Only a Sith deals in absolutes. I will do what I must. 欧比旺:只有西斯处理事情才这么绝对。我要履行我的职责。