听了朴树的生如夏花 忽然想起以前背过的泰戈尔的这首诗,送给自己和陌生人
天空没有翅膀的痕迹,而我已飞过。
I leave no trace of wings in the air, but I am glad I have had my flight
让生如夏花般绚烂,死如秋叶般静美。
Let life be beautiful like summer flowers, and death like autumn leaves.
想做好的人去敲门,那爱人者看见门开着。
The one who wants to do good knocks at the door, the one who loves sees the door opern.
如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。
If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。
Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。
What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
我不能选择那最好的,是那最好的选择我。
I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me.
我说不出这心为什么那样默默地颓丧着。 是为了它那不曾要求,不曾知道,不曾记得的小小的需要。
I cannot tell why this heart languishes in silence. It is for small needs it never asks, or knows or remembers.
不要因为你自己没有胃口而去责备你的食物。
Do not blame your food because you have no appetite.
心是尖锐的,不是宽博的,它执着在每一点上,却并不活动。
The mind, sharp but not broad, sticks at every point but does not move .
我们如海鸥之与波涛相遇似地,遇见了,走近了。海鸥飞去,波涛滚滚地流开,我们也分别了。
Like the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come near.
The seagulls fly off, the waves roll away and we depart.
当我们是大为谦卑的时候,便是我们最接近伟大的时候。
We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.
麻雀看见孔雀负担着它的翎尾,替它担忧。
The sparrow is sorry for the peacock at the burden of its tail.
我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们。
We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.
死之印记给生的钱币以价值,使它能够用生命来购买那真正的宝物。
Death's stamp gives value to the coin of life; making it possible to buy with life what is truly precious.
无名的日子的感触,攀缘在我的心上,正象那绿色的苔藓,攀缘在老树的周身。
The touch of the nameless days clings to my heart like mosses round the old tree.
我投射我自己的影子在我的路上,因为我有一盏还没有燃点起来的明灯。
I cast my own shadow upon my path, because I have a lamp that has not been lighted.
人走进喧哗的群众里去,为的是要淹没他自己的沉默的呼号。
Man goes into the noisy crowed to drown his own clamour of silence