O trouble of little vagrants of the world,leave your footprints in my words.
世界上一群小小的流浪者啊,请将你们的脚印留在我的文字里。
The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover. It becomes small as a song, as one kiss of enteral.
世界在他的爱人面前脱下了伪装出的宏伟,他变得微笑如歌,微小如一记永恒的吻。
The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and fly away.
无所不能的沙漠为着对芳草的爱而燃烧自己,而她却笑着摇头翩然离去。
Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
她期盼的脸如夜半雨水萦绕在我的梦里.
Once we dreamt that we were strangers. We weak up to find that we were dear to each other .
在梦中你我素未谋面;醒后却彼此肌肤相亲.
They throw their shadows before them who carry their lanterns on their backs.
他们把黑暗留在自己前面,把光明留给我们.
That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.
我的存在即是生命永恒的奇迹.
We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.
是我们看错了这个世界,倒反说它欺骗了我们.
Like the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come near. The seagulls fly off, the waves roll away and we depart.
正如海鸥亲吻波浪,我们相近相亲;海鸥飞远了,波浪滚滚逝去,而我们也随之分离.
Life is given to us, we earn it by giving it .
生命是上天给予我们的,我们通过奉献来赢得它.