马男波杰克第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

马男波杰克第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Horsin' Around is filmed before a live studio audience. 《胡闹的小马》在现场观众前录制
Mondays. 又是周一
Well, good morning to you too. 你也早安啊
Oh, hey. 你好[音同干草]
Where? I'd love hay. 在哪我可喜欢干草了
In 1987, the situation comedy Horsin' Around 1987年情景喜剧《胡闹的小马》
premiered on ABC. 在ABC台首播
The show, in which a young, bachelor horse 该剧讲述一匹年轻的单身马
is forced to reevaluate his priorities 在同意抚养三个人类儿童后
when he agrees to raise three human children, 被迫重新审视人生的故事
was initially dismissed by critics 此剧最初被评论家们
as broad and saccharine and not good, 认为媚俗且低劣
but the family comedy struck a chord with America 但这部家庭喜剧引起全美共鸣
完整版请点击
and went on to air for nine seasons. 并热播九季
The star of Horsin' Around, BoJack Horseman, 《胡闹的小马》剧中明星马男波杰克
is our guest tonight. 就是我们今晚的嘉宾
Welcome, BoJack. 欢迎波杰克
马男波杰克 《胡闹的小马》
It is good to be here, Charlie. 很高兴能来查理
马男波杰克单词统计

马男波杰克高频单词统计
Sorry I was late. The traffic... 抱歉迟到了太堵了
It's really no problem. 真的没关系
I parked in a handicapped spot. I hope that's okay. 我把车停残疾人车位了但愿没事
You parked in a... 你停在...
I'm sorry, disabled spot. 抱歉残障车位
Is that the proper nomenclature? 这么说是不是更恰当
Maybe you should move the car. 或许你该移下车
No, I don't think I should drive right now. 不要我觉得我现在不该开车
I'm incredibly drunk. 我醉得不行
You're telling me that you're drunk right now? 你是说你现在喝醉了吗
Is it just me, or am I nailing this interview? 是光我觉得还是这采访我表现超棒
I kind of feel like I'm nailing it. 我觉得是自己超棒
Yes. 是的
Anyway, we were talking about Horsin' Around. 总之我们还是说《胡闹的小马》吧
To what do you attribute the show's wide appeal? 你觉得这剧为何如此受欢迎
Charlie, listen, you know, I know that it's very hip these days 查理我知道最近流行把
to shit all over Horsin' Around, 《胡闹的小马》贬成屎
but at the time, I can tell you... 但在当时我可以说...
- Is it okay to say "Shit"? - Please don't. -我可以说"屎"吗-请别说
'Cause I... I think the show's actually pretty solid for what it is. 因为我觉得这剧还是有可取之处的
It's not Ibsen, sure, 没错的确不是经典喜剧
but look, for a lot of people, 但你要知道对很多人来说
life is just one long, hard kick in the urethra, 人生不过是对你尿道猛踢一脚
and sometimes when you get home 而且有时候你在尿道被踢
from a long day of getting kicked in the urethra, 度过漫长的一天后回家
you just want to watch a show about good, likable people 只想看些善良有爱的人们
who love each other, 相亲相爱的剧
where, you know, no matter what happens, 在剧里不管发生什么
at the end of 30 minutes, 半小时结束
everything's gonna turn out okay. 大家还是会团结友爱
You know, because in real life... 你懂的因为现实生活里...
Did I already say the thing about the urethra? 我说了那个尿道梗没
Well, let's talk about real life. 我们还是来说现实生活吧
What have you been doing since the show's cancellation 这剧18年前取消之后
18 years ago? 你都在干什么
That's a great question, Charlie. 问得好查理
I, uh... 我...
Uh, I... 我...
Maury! Maury! Maury! Maury! 莫瑞莫瑞莫瑞莫瑞
In the case of one-year-old Phoenix, 对于1岁的菲尼克斯
马男波杰克中英对照台词本截图

马男波杰克中英对照台词本截图
you are the father. 你就是亲生父亲
Morning, sunshine. 早上好帅哥
Why so gloomy, roomie? 叹什么气室友
First of all, we're not roommates. You are my houseguest. 首先我们不是室友你是我房客
Well, we don't need to put labels on things. 别这么急着下定义嘛
You sleep on my couch, and you don't pay rent. 你睡我沙发上也不付房租
I've had tapeworms that were less parasitic. 我肚子里的寄生虫都比你独立
I don't even remember why I let you stay with me in the first place. 我都记不得当初为什么收留你
Because my parents kicked me out, 因为我爸妈把我赶出来了
and I had nowhere to go, 我没地方能去
and even though you don't want anyone to know it... 即使你不想别人发现
you secretly have a good heart. 你心地还是很善良的
You told me they didn't approve of your "alternative lifestyle." 你跟我说他们不赞同你"另类的生活方式"
I thought you were, like, a troubled gay teen or something. 我还以为你是年幼的小基佬什么的
I didn't realize by "alternative lifestyle" 没想到"另类的生活方式"
that you meant you were lazy. 是指你懒得要死
That's on you for making assumptions. 谁叫你自己乱猜
Also, if you're looking for the Toaster Strudels, 而且如果你是在找速冻点心
I got really high last night and ate them all. 我昨晚嗑嗨以后都吃光了
Did you say you've had tapeworms? 你刚才说你有寄生虫吗
Thanks for meeting me here. 谢谢你来见我
I would have invited you to my office, 我想请你去我办公室的
but the electric company shut off our power. 但电力公司给我们断电了
That's unfortunate. 真不幸
Just an issue with the bank and a lack of money in it. 跟银行有矛盾缺钱罢了
Now, as you know, Penguin is very eager 你也知道企鹅出版集团很迫切
to publish your memoirs, 想出版你的回忆录
but you keep missing your deadlines. 但你一直拖稿
I know, and I'm sorry, 我知道很抱歉
but I am making great progress. 但我在加油写了
BoJack Horseman - the BoJack Horseman Story, 《马男波杰克马男波杰克的故事》
written by BoJack Horseman. 作者马男波杰克
Chapter One. 第一章
Chapter One. 第一章
Chapter... 第一
One.
Look, we really need a bestseller here at Penguin. 企鹅集团真的要再出一本畅销书
Things are not that great for me, money wise. 我们现在经济真的很紧张
Aren't you an editor at a major publishing house? 你难道不是一家大型出版社的编辑吗
Yeah, a publishing house. 是啊出版社
When was the last time you saw a book? 你上次看到纸质书是什么时候
I thought I saw someone reading one in the park the other day, 我记得那天在公园看到有人读书的
but it turned out it was a takeout menu. 结果是张外卖菜单
Whenever you're ready. 买单喊我
We're living month to month here. 我们现在捉襟见肘
完整版请点击
We're kind of counting on your autobiography 就指着你的自传
to save the company, no pressure. 来救公司了别有压力
That's actually a lot of pressure. 压力很大好吗
Have you considered working with a ghostwriter? 你想过找代笔吗
Ugh, no, thank you. 不用谢谢
Look, just give me one more week, 再给我一周
and I will give you some pages 我就给你几页
that'll knock your ass back to the South Pole. 精彩到把你震回南极的好稿子
I'm from Cincinnati. 我是辛辛那提人
It... that doesn't matter. 无所谓了
I'll call you in a week. 一周之后我打给你
Yes, one week. 好的一周
I'm telling you, this book is a top priority for me. 我跟你说我绝对把写书放第一位
粉企鹅 工作
Oh, right. Yeesh. 对哦算了
You're wearing that to the prom? 你就穿成这样去舞会吗
What, you don't think it's cute? 怎么你觉得不可爱吗
Neigh way, Jose. 咴常不可爱荷西
"Neigh way, Jose." 咴常不可爱荷西
I improvised that line. 这句是我现想的
I mean, it was written, 我是说是写好的
but I gave it the old BoJack spin. 但我加入了波杰克风格
Hey, how many times have you watched this episode? 你这集看过多少遍了
Yeah, but do you get it, though? 没错但你看懂没
Because "nay" means no, "咴常"就是非常
but it's also a thing that horses say. 但咴也是马的叫声
It works on every level. 这是双关啊
- I get it. - Ah, you don't get it. -知道了-你才不知道
芝加哥 首演夜
Three little orphans one, two, three 三个孤儿一二三
Without a home or a family tree 没有饭吃没衣穿
Until this horse said "Live with me" 遇到马男心灵善
And now we've got a new family 欢乐一家不离散
We were lost and now we're found 搞笑生活乐开花
Horsin' around 胡闹的小马
Are you drunk? 你喝醉了吗
Todd, I weigh over 1,200 pounds. 陶德我重1200磅哎
It takes a lot of beer to get me drunk. 要喝醉得很多酒好吧
Yes. 是的
Ah, yeah, I see. 我知道了
You're just bummed out because Princess Carolyn 你喝多了是因为卡洛琳公主
dumped you last night. 昨晚甩了你
BoJack, we need to talk. 波杰克我们得谈谈
Hey, check out the rug on that guy. 看那家伙的假发
Slow and steady, am I right, ladies? 又慢又稳是不是美女们
Who does he think he's fooling? 他以为能骗到谁啊
Turtles don't have hair. 乌龟才没头发
Stop embarrassing me. 别给我丢人了
That is Lenny Turteltaub. 那是莱尼·龟泰伯
You know, I am not crazy about the bread here. 知道吗我不喜欢这的面包
Why do I keep eating it? 我干嘛还吃个不停
BoJack, can you please just listen for a second? 波杰克请听我说话好吗
You have my undivided attention. 我全神贯注地在听
I think we should see other people. 我觉得我们该分手了
Were we not seeing other people? 难道我们没分手吗
BoJack, I'm almost there. 波杰克我快高潮了

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 194,670评论 5 460
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 81,928评论 2 371
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 141,926评论 0 320
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 52,238评论 1 263
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 61,112评论 4 356
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 46,138评论 1 272
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 36,545评论 3 381
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 35,232评论 0 253
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 39,496评论 1 290
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 34,596评论 2 310
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 36,369评论 1 326
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 32,226评论 3 313
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 37,600评论 3 299
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 28,906评论 0 17
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 30,185评论 1 250
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 41,516评论 2 341
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 40,721评论 2 335

推荐阅读更多精彩内容