最近有点浮躁,因为一些莫须有的事情,已经很久了,不这样胡思乱想,总是告诉自己不要想太多,很长一段时间来,也能够不在为了一件事情去绞尽脑汁,彻夜不眠,最近却又偏执地去想,脑袋不听指挥地去想,可能因为他是跟从内心最真实的想法吧,以往每次遇到这种情况我都会让自己睡一觉,睡醒后差不多就没那么强烈了,如果不行,就再睡一觉,还不行,就再睡一觉,事情总会过去,情绪会随时间淡化,可是这次没奏效,这样的情况是第二次了,看到一个东西,就像是扣动了脑海中的扳机,打开了泄洪大坝,一发不可收拾,思想随着重复的次数的增多,刻印愈加深刻,想擦去却总会留下一点痕迹,每次再碰触到它,记忆就这样再次的喷涌而出,像是被人揭了已经差不好了的伤疤,又要再次慢慢的去愈合。不是不愿去倾诉,只是觉得这是我自己的问题,没必要让大家都因为这种一个人的小情绪而去费神,而且我也已经快要忘记,也不想再去提起,可是总有人要让我去倾诉,我知道这是对我好,希望我可以轻松点,但是这样去再去提起,于我而言,这种事情我已经自己想通了,只是单纯的不想去接受现实而已,倾诉后你们也无能为力,只是再次让我去想起那些事情而已,你们觉得这样是在帮我,可是这是将我再次拉入痛苦的深渊,希望下次我说我实在不想说的时候,你们可以理解,真的没什么,我只是不想再提,我可以面对一些事情了,不再需要过多的倾诉。
无人与我立黄昏,无人问我粥可温。
No one stands with me in the evening, no one asks me how warm the porridge is.
无人与我捻熄灯,无人共我书半生。
No one lights out with me, no one shares my book half life.
无人陪我夜已深,无人与我把酒分。
No one accompanied me late at night, no one with me to share the wine.
无人拭我相思泪,无人梦我与前尘。
No one swears my yearning tears, no one dreams me and the dust.
无人陪我顾星辰,无人知我茶已冷。
No one accompanies me to look after the stars, no one knows my tea has been cold.
无人听我述衷肠,无人解我心头梦。
No one listens to my heart, no one interprets my dreams.
无人拘我言中泪,无人愁我独行路。
No one tears into my words, no one worries about my walk.
回首向来萧瑟处,无人等在灯火阑珊处。
Looking back always bleak place, no one waits in the lights out.
残阳与我立黄昏,阿婆问我粥可温。
The remnant sun and I stand dusk, old woman ask me porridge can warm.
飞蛾与我捻熄灯,笔砚共我书半生。
The moth and I turn out the light, the brush book together my half life.
孤月陪我夜已深,往事与我把酒分。
Lonely moon accompany me night already deep, the past and I drink cent.
春风拭我相思泪,睡梦与我恋前尘。
Spring breeze wipes my yearning tears, dream and I love the dust.
微风陪我顾星辰,案几知我茶已冷。
Breeze accompanied me to the stars, a few cases know that my tea has been cold.
归燕听我诉衷肠,暗香解我心头梦。
To the yan listen to me to tell the soul, dark fragrance to understand my dream.
素衣拘我言中泪,竹杖伴我独行路。
My tears in plain clothes, my walking stick.
回首向来萧瑟处,那人却在灯火阑珊处。
Looking back at the usual bleak place, the man is in the lights out.
我孤独,并享受孤独。