9
被压迫者的觉醒
剧情:乔伊因为代言性病广告回不了家过感恩节,大家为看气球被锁在门外,除了钱德勒每个人都过了一个特别糟心的感恩节。
1. Chandler:Are you wearing makeup?
你化妆了吗?
(钱德勒看到刚试镜回来的乔伊)
2. Joey:I am officially Joey Tribbiani,actor slash model.
我的正式身份是乔伊崔比阿尼,演员兼模特。
3. Phoebe:What were you modeling for?
你给什么当模特?
4. Susan:I’m familiar with the concept.
我有印象。
(罗斯去卡罗家找东西,苏珊说有点印象)
5. Monica:We all chipped in.
我们一起凑的。
(瑞秋想和家人一起去滑雪却没钱支付机票,众人凑钱为她圆梦)
6. Monica:Just get out of my way and stop moping.
别再这里碍事,少拉个脸。
7. Monica:So why was I busting my ass to make this delicious Thanksgiving dinner?
那我何苦着急火燎的给你们做这顿丰盛的晚餐?
8. Chandler:Shall I carve?
我可以切了吗?
Rachel :By all means.
当然可以
(火鸡烧焦,大家只能吃钱德勒的面包)
9. Chandler:I’d like to propose a toast.Little toast,here.
我想祝酒词,就几句。