Sheldon和Raj因为理念不同而屡屡争吵,他甚至不允许Raj在办公室拥有书桌,在大家的谴责下同意Raj自购书桌。结果Raj为了气他故意买了个超大书桌,把他挤到门都无法完全打开,于是开始跟Raj斗法,把环境搞得恶劣到对方受不了。
Howard对于和Bernadette的分手原因讳莫如深,在餐厅看到对方时更是羞得躲到桌子底下。后来他厚着脸皮去找Penny打听Bernadette近况,想要复合。再次见面时尽管Penny几度打岔,仍然复合成功,准备重新开始。
Sheldon在办公室制作硫化氢想熏Raj,Raj说我印度人不吃这一套,我给你搞芳香蜡烛,结果硫化氢是易燃物,bong——一声爆响,灰头土脸的Raj走出门来……
Has it occurred to you you're missing the big picture? 你难道没注意宏观状况吗
Nothing. I just wanted to make Raj stop talking. 没事 我只是想让Raj闭嘴
Hang on a second. 等等
Heads up. 注意了
Your ex-girlfriend just came in for her shift. 你的前女友来上班了
When was the last time you saw her? 你上次见她是什么时候
How am I going to play this? 我该怎么表现呢
I see you decided to go with pathetic and frightened. 看来你决定用可悲和惊恐来面对
It's one of his best moves. 这是他的拿手好戏
One question. 问个问题
If we start to question this, it all falls apart. 如果我们开始质疑这个 那就太崩溃了
Leave me alone! 少烦我
Now, where were we? 好了 刚才到哪儿了
You're still hung up on me. 你对我还有留恋
I'm a little confused here. 我现在有点混乱了
Let me ask you something. 我问你个问题
You never told me what happened between you and Bernadette. 你从没跟我说过你和她当初为何分手
Yeah, I guessed that. 我猜也是
No. Stop asking. 没有 别问了
So you want to get back together with her, but you're too ashamed to face her because whatever it is you did. 你想跟她重归于好 但却羞于面对她 就因为你曾经做了件难以启齿的事
Will this day never end? 这一天怎么过不完了
There's absolutely no money in my budget for additional office furniture. 我的预算中绝没有添置额外办公家具的那份了
You really want to dot the I's and cross the T's, don't you? 你还真想得寸进尺了 是吧
Would you have opened the door if you knew it was me? 如果知道是我敲门 你还会开吗
Not since I found out the teddy bear you gave me had a webcam in it. 自从我发现你给我的泰迪熊安了摄像头就不会了
I just have a question. 我只是有个问题想问
Does Bernadette ever talk about me? 她有跟你提起过我吗
Right after I pointed it out. 在我告诉她之后
Let me ask you something else. 我问你点别的吧
Is she seeing anybody? 她有跟谁交往吗
Not that I know of. 据我所知没有吧
While we're on the subject, why did you guys break up anyway? 既然说到了这个话题 我想了解你们当初为何分手了
I'd rather not say. 我觉得还是不说为好
If you want my help, I've got to know what happened. 你如果想得到我帮助 就得让我知道
That's what I'm counting on. Spill. 我就期待这个呢 进来吧
I think I see where this is going. 我想我有点头绪了
She wouldn't even listen to my side of the story. 她甚至都没听我的解释
Really? And that didn't make her feel better? 真的吗 这么说也没让她消气啊
Will you talk to her, see if there's any chance at all we could get back together? 你能帮我去问问看吗 看看我们还有没有重归于好的可能
I really don't want to get in the middle of this. 我真不想趟这趟浑水
One question. 我有个问题
Why on earth are you telling me all this? 你干嘛跟我说这些
Sometimes your movements are so lifelike, I forget you're not a real boy. 有时候你的动作如此栩栩如生 我都忘了你其实不是人
How did you even get it in here? 你怎么把它给弄进来的
All right, you've made your point. 好吧 我明白你的意思了
Knock yourself out. 请自便
Why do you even want this here? 你怎么会想把这东西弄来这儿
Its size is completely disproportionate to its purpose. 它的大小与用途完全不成比例
Seeing as its purpose was to piss you off, I'd say it's spot-on. 要说它的用途就是让你不爽的话 我看真是恰到好处
All right, I see what's going on. 好了 我明白怎么回事了
Well titted. 这个回合你赢了
Stand by for my upcoming tat. 你给我走着瞧
Sorry, I had to clock out. 抱歉 我得打卡下班
How have you been? 你过得怎么样
Yeah, forget it. Not important. 算了 这不重要
Can I get you something to drink? 要不要给你们点杯饮料
I hope that's not out of line. 希望这不算太冒昧吧
Can we have a little privacy? 能让我们独处一会儿吗
Isn't there somewhere else you can be? 别老杵在这儿行吗
Not where I can hear you guys. 那样我就听不成你俩聊天了
Yeah, that'll hold me for a while. 对 能放过你们一小会了
Whose fault was that? 那又是谁的错呢
Have you broken it to the troll yet? 那你跟那巨魔分了吗
Did Penny tell you about that? Penny告诉你的
No. Steve Patterson told me. 不是 某某说的
How'd he know about it? 他怎么知道的
Hold on there. 别轻举妄动
What are you doing in there? 你们在那里面干吗呢
We'll just see how long you can hold out. 那就看看你还能坚持多久
This is not over. 这事跟你没完