吸血鬼日记第1季第1集台词

英文 中文
For over a century, I have lived in secret. 过去的一个多世纪我都秘密地活着
Hiding in the shadows, 藏身暗处
alone in the world. 独自一人
Until now. 直到现在
I am a vampire. 我是个吸血鬼
And this is my story. 以下是我的故事
An hour's drive to hear that crap. 居然开一小时的车去听那种垃圾音乐
You know, it wasn't even a band. 根本都算不上是乐队
A guy with a guitar. 就一个人抱把吉他
An hour each way. 往返共浪费两小时
He wasn't that bad. 他没你说的那么差
完整版请点击
He sounded like James Blunt. 风格还挺像詹姆斯·布朗特
What's wrong with that? 那有什么不好呢
We already have a James Blunt. 问题是已经有一个詹姆斯·布朗特了
One's all we need. 一个就够了
So why did you come? 那你为什么还要来
Because I love you. 因为我爱你
Nicely done. 聪明的回答
What's with all the fog? 哪来这么大的雾
It'll clear in a second. 很快就会散开的
Watch out! 小心
Are you ok?! 你没事吧
We just hit someone! Oh,my god! 我们撞到人了上帝啊
Call for help. 快打电话叫救护车
Come on, come on! 快接电话快啊
Please be alive! 千万别出人命啊
Oh, my god. 哦上帝啊
There's no signal! 这里没信号
Darren! 达伦
Darren? 达伦
I shouldn't have come home. 我不该回来的
I know the risk. 我知道这很冒险
But I had no choice. 但我别无选择
I have to know her. 我必须去认识她
Dear diary, 亲爱的日记本
today will be different. 今天将会不同以往
It has to be. 我必须做出改变
I will smile, and it will be believable. 我将面带笑容让人觉得可信的笑容
My smile was say "I'm fine, thank you." 我的笑如同在说"我很好谢谢关心"
"Yes, I feel much better." "是的我好多了"
I will no longer be the sad little girl who lost her parents. 我不再是失去双亲的悲伤女孩
I will start fresh, be someone new. 我要重新开始做全新的自己
It's the only way I'll make it through. 只有这样我才能撑下去
Toast. I can make toast. 吐司怎么样我会做土司
It's all about the coffee, Aunt Jenna. 只要咖啡就行珍娜阿姨
Is there coffee? 有咖啡吗
Your first day of school 你们开学第一天
and I'm totally unprepared. 我却毫无准备
Lunch money? 要午餐钱吗
I'm good. 我不用了
Anything else? 还有什么别的吗
A number two pencil? What am I missing? 一支2B铅笔我还漏了什么没
Don't you have a big presentation today? 你今天不是要做一个很重要的报告吗
I'm meeting with my thesis advisor at...now. 我要和论文导师见面就是现在
- Crap! - Then go. We'll be fine. -糟糕-那走吧我们自己能行
You ok? 你还好吧
Don't start. 打住
So gram's telling me I'm psychic. 外婆说我是个灵媒
Our ancestors were from Salem, 我们祖先就是从塞勒姆来的
which isn't all that, I know, crazy, 所以也不算很离谱对吧
but she's going on and on about it, 但是她不停地说啊说
and I'm like, put this woman in a home already! 我都想把她送进敬老院了
But then I started thinking, 但是我开始想
I predicted Obama and I predicted Heath Ledger, 奥巴马当选和希斯·莱杰早逝我都预言到了
and I still think Florida will break off 而且我始终认为佛罗里达将会分裂
and turn into little resort islands. 变成一些小的旅游岛
Elena! 埃琳娜
Back in the car. 该回神啦
I did it again, didn't I? 我又在走神了是吗
I--I'm sorry, Bonnie. 对不起邦妮
You were telling me that... 你刚才在说...
That I'm psychic now. 我是个灵媒
Right. Ok, then predict something. 对那么预言点什么
About me. 关于我的
I see... 我想想
What was that?! 那是什么东西
Oh, my god! 哦上帝啊
Elena, are you ok? 埃琳娜你没事吧
It's ok. I'm fine. 没事我很好
It was like a bird or something. It came out of nowhere. 好像是鸟之类的东西不知从哪飞出来的
Really, I can't be freaked out by cars for the rest of my life. 说真的我不可能下半辈子都恐惧汽车吧
I predict this year is going to be kick ass. 我预言你红透一整年
And I predict all the sad and dark times are over 我预言所有悲伤和不幸都已经结束
and you are going to be beyond happy. 你会过得快乐至极
Major lack of male real estate. 优质男市场人才匮乏
Look at the shower curtain on Kelly Beach. 快看凯丽·碧琪把浴帘裹身上了
She looks a hot. Can I still say "tranny mess"? 她看上去就像个火辣的...能接着说"邋遢女郎"吗
No, that's over. 不行出口算数
Ahh, find a man, coin a phrase. 好吧找个男友造个流行语
It's a busy year. 肯定是充实的一年
He hates me. 他恨我
That's not hate. 那不是恨
That's "You dumped me, but I'm too cool to show it, 是说"你甩了我我不屑于表现出来"
"But secretly I'm listening to Air Supply's greatest hits." "但暗地里却听空气补给乐队的歌曲疗伤"
Elena. Oh, my god. 埃琳娜我的天哪
How are you? 你怎么样
Oh, it's so good to see you. 见到你真好
How is she? Is she good? 她怎么样她好吗
Caroline, I'm right here. 卡罗琳我就站在这里
And I'm fine. Thank you. 而且我很好谢谢
Really? 真的吗
Yes. Much better. 对好多了
Oh, you poor thing. 我的小可怜
Ok, Caroline. 够了卡罗琳
完整版请点击
Ok, see you guys later? 那么待会儿见
- Ok!- Bye. -好的-拜拜
No comment. I'm not going to say anything. 不予置评我什么都不想说
Don't take more than two in a six-hour window. 六个小时内最多吃2粒
Hey, Vicki. 薇姬
I knew I'd find you here with the crackheads. 我就知道你和这个瘾君子在一起
Hey, Pete Wentz called. He wants his nail polish back. 皮特·温兹打电话给我说想要回他的指甲油
Pete Wentz, huh? How old school T.R.L of you. 皮特·温兹你活在啥年代啊
Carson Daly fan? 不会是卡森·戴利的粉丝吧
Oh, Ty, be nice. Be nice. 泰冷静点冷静点
That's Elena's little brother. 他是埃琳娜的弟弟
I know who he is. 我知道他是谁
I'll still kick his ass. 但我还是要给他好看
Hold up. Who's this? 等等这人是谁
All I see is back. 我只看到个背影
It's a hot back. 很帅的背影
Your records are incomplete. 你的档案还不齐全
You're missing immunization records, 没有免疫证
And we do insist on transcripts. 而且我们必须要看成绩单
Please look again. 请您再仔细看一下
I'm sure everything you need is there. 我确定您要的都在这了
Well, you're right. 你说的对
So it is. 的确如此
I'm sensing Seattle, and he plays the guitar. 我感知到他来自西雅图并且会弹吉他
You're really going to 看来你是真打算
- run this whole psychic thing into the ground, huh? - Pretty much. -处处运用你的灵媒技能啊-差不多
I'll be right back. 我马上回来
Please be hot. 千万要长帅点啊
Pants down, chick! 别搞突袭啊小妞
Great. 很好
It's the first day of school and you're stoned. 第一天上课你就嗑药
- No, I'm not.- Where is it? -我没有-放哪了
- Is it on you?- Stop, all right?! -藏身上了吗-别翻了
You need to chill yourself, all right? 你得冷静点行不行
Chill myself? 我冷静点
What is that, stoner talk? 你已经飘飘欲仙不知所云了吧
Dude, you are so cool. 老弟算你狠
Look, stop! I don't have anything on me. Are you crazy? 住手我身上什么也没有你疯了吗
You haven't seen crazy, Jeremy! 你还没见识真正的发疯呢杰里米
I gave you a summer pass, 我一个暑假没管你
but I am done watching you destroy yourself. 可我不能再看着你毁了自己了
No, no, no, you know what? 别别别知道我怎么想吗
Go ahead. Keep it up. But just know 你走吧爱干嘛干嘛不过记住了
that I am going to be there 只要我发现你贩药嗑药
To ruin your buzz every time, you got it? 见一次我挡一次听见了吗
Jeremy, I know who you are. 杰里米我知道你的本质
And it's not this person. 不是现在这样的
So don't be this person. 别再这样了
I don't need this. 不用你来说教
- Thank you. - You're welcome. -谢谢-不客气
Pardon me. 对不起
Is this the men's room? 这里是男士洗手间吗
Yes. um, I was just, um... 是的我只是
I was just... 只是...
It's a long story. 说来话长了
Thank you. 谢谢
Once our home state of Virginia 我们的家乡弗吉尼亚州
Joined confederacy in 1861, 曾于1861年加入南方联盟国
It created a tremendous amount of tension within the state. 使得州际内部极度局势紧张
People in Virginia's northwest region 弗吉尼亚的西北人士
Had different ideals than those from the traditional deep south. 与南方腹地的传统派意见相左
Then virginia divided in 1863 终于弗吉尼亚于1863年分裂
With the northwest region joining the union. 西北部加入了合众国
[神秘瀑布镇墓地] [建于1792年]
Dear diary, 亲爱的日记本
I made it through the day. 我熬过了一整天
I must have said, "I'm fine, thanks," at least 37 times. 今天我至少说了37次"我很好谢谢"
And I didn't mean it once. 但没有一次是真心的
But no one noticed. 不过没人发现
When someone asks, "How are you?" 当有人问起"你好吗"时
They really don't want an answer. 他们其实并不想知道答案
Okay. 好吧
Hi, bird. 你好小鸟
That's not creepy or anything. 没什么可怕的
That's what I thought. 我就说嘛
You ok? 你没事吧
Were you following me? 你在跟踪我吗
No, I, uh, I just... I saw you fall. 没有我只是看到你跌到了
Uh-huh, and you just happened to be 是啊你只是碰巧
Hanging out in a cemetery. 来墓地散步
I'm visiting. I have family here. 我是来祭拜家人的
Wow. Tactless. 太失礼了
I'm sorry. It's the fog, 对不起都怪那雾气
It's making me foggy. 把我都弄得晕头转向的
And then back there, there was this bird, 而且那边还有只鸟
And it was all very Hitchcock for a second. 那一瞬间整个氛围让人惊悚
That is the bird movie, right, the Hitchcock? 很像希区柯克那部关于鸟的恐怖电影
I'm Elena. 我叫埃琳娜
I'm Stefan. 我叫斯特凡
I know. 我知道
We have history together. 我们一起上历史课
And English and French. 还有英语和法语课
Right. 没错
Thanks. 谢谢
Nice ring. 戒指真漂亮
It's a family ring, yeah. 是祖传的
I'm kinda stuck with it. It's weird,huh? 我似乎带上就不想取下来有点诡异对吗
No, no. It's just, I mean, there are rings 不会戒指随处可见
And then there's that. 这枚却很特别
Did you hurt yourself? 你是不是受伤了
Did you hurt yourself? 刚才是不是摔伤了
I don't know. 不知道
Oh! Look at that. 看啊
That is not pretty. 这可不好看
You ok? 你没事吧
You should go. 你该走了
Take care of that. 好好处理下伤口
Really, it's nothing. 真的没什么
I lost control today. 今天我失控了
Everything I've kept buried inside 我已经深埋内心的一切
Came rushing to the surface. 都冲破了束缚
I'm simply not able to resist her. 我只是无法抗拒她
Working. 我在干活
Thanks, Vick. 谢谢薇姬
Do you need another refill? 还要续杯吗
I'd love one. 求之不得
Please tell me you're not hooking up with my sister. 拜托告诉我你没有勾搭我妹妹
I'm not hooking up with your sister. 我没有勾搭你妹妹
You're such a dick. 你真是个混蛋
Hey, what's your deal? 你怎么回事
I mean, summer you act one way 暑假的时候你还好好的
And then school starts and you can't be bothered. 开学后看到我就完全不想搭理我
Look, Jeremy, I really appreciate all the pharmaceuticals, 杰里米我真的很感谢你的药
But you can't keep following me around like a lost puppy. 但你也不能像条迷路的小狗一样死缠着我
When's the last time you had sex with a puppy? 你上次和"小狗"上床是什么时候
Hey, keep it down. I don't want to tell the whole world 小声点我不想让整个世界知道
I deflowered Elena's kid brother. 我夺走了埃琳娜小弟的童贞
Yeah, and deflowered and deflowered. 是啊还夺了一次又一次的
We hooked up a few times in a drug haze. It's over. 我们不过是在嗑药情况下勾搭了几次现在结束了
You gotta back off before you ruin things between me and Tyler. 趁你没破坏我和泰勒关系前快走吧
Oh, come on, the guy's a total douche. 得了吧那家伙是个十足的蠢货
He only wants you for your ass. 他和你在一起只是想和你上床
Yeah? 是吗
What do you want me for? 那你和我在一起又是为了什么
His name is Stefan Salvatore. 他叫斯特凡·塞尔瓦托
He lives with uncle up at the old Salvatore boarding house. 和叔叔住在塞尔瓦托的旧公寓
He hasn't lived here since he was a kid. 孩提时就离开小镇了
Military family, so they moved around a lot. 军人家庭所以四处迁徙
He's a gemini, and his favorite color is blue. 双子座最喜欢的颜色是蓝色
You got all of that in one day? 才一天你就打听了这么多
Oh, please, I got all that between third and fourth period. 拜托我在三四节课课间就知道了
We're planning a June wedding. 我们将会举行一个六月婚礼
I'm meeting Bonnie at the grill. 我和邦妮约好去烧烤
Ok, have fun. Wait,I got this. 好吧玩得愉快等等我现在应该说
Don't stay out late, it's a school night. 别玩得太晚明天还要上课
Well done, aunt Jenna. 干得不错珍娜阿姨

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“吸血鬼日记”

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 201,468评论 5 473
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 84,620评论 2 377
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 148,427评论 0 334
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,160评论 1 272
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 63,197评论 5 363
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 48,334评论 1 281
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 37,775评论 3 393
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 36,444评论 0 256
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 40,628评论 1 295
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,459评论 2 317
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 37,508评论 1 329
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,210评论 3 318
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 38,767评论 3 303
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 29,850评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,076评论 1 258
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 42,627评论 2 348
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,196评论 2 341

推荐阅读更多精彩内容