How's this dude still alive?
这家伙怎么可能还活着?
He's not a neuro dude.
他不是普通人,
This. . . this is a man by handsome, magic eyes.
他...他可是有着迷人小电眼的美男子。
Here we on the set of avengers.
我们现在在《复联3》的拍摄基地。
I've been lucky enough along with other guardians of the galaxy to join up with the avengers.
我有幸能和其他《银护》剧组成员一起加入《复仇者联盟》
And be here and get an opportunity to save the world.
也体验一把"拯救"世界的感觉。
Is in my Choong Avenger now as well?
怎么,你也要投靠我们"复仇者联盟"了吗?
I don't know.
怎么说呢,
Maybe like a third string avenger, yeah.
我也许够格算个三流"复仇者"了吧。
As was one of the founding members.
别忘了,你还是咱元老会的成员呢。
Yeah,thank you!
哈哈,谢谢!
Oh, so he is huge.
哦,这小伙真结实。
You know out of all the people that I've had the good fortune to work with these two particular guys.
能和这两位特别优秀的演员一起合作出演是我的荣幸。
And the triumvirate that we formed together.
这种"三巨头"式的相处方式,
It's very special friendship and decade-plus of time together.
算是一段十分特别的友情,特别是这十多年来一起走过的岁月。
Go team yeah!
加油,耶!
It's been this witnessing of like people's lives growing and changing.
能够拥有像这样一段参与到超长时间跨度电影的制作经历,
It's been a really cool experience.
真的是件很酷的事情。
Working with Lizzy it's been really really awesome.
和Lizzy合作真的特别特别棒,
And I think there is something very powerful about being able to play women who do heroic things.
我觉得扮演一名女性超级英雄角色是特别有影响力的一件事情。
And those women are so awesome.
况且这些女演员还特别出彩,
So we've had a really good time.
因此我们之间相处得十分愉快。
Hanging out with everyone on the set is one of the best parts of this job actually.
和大家一起在布景棚里到处瞎逛,事实上是这次邀约中最棒的一部分。
Because it does have this kind of large extended family feel.
因为我从来没有过这种超大集体家庭式的生活体验。
I had a bit of a bucket if someone's worth practice I thought he'd be good fun.
一开始我觉得一个人的喜剧天分,只要勤加练习总会有的。
I'm proven completely wrong in that front he was arduous and boring and not particularly funny.
事实证明我完全错了,尽管他很努力,但还是很无聊且尴尬,一点也不搞笑。
Well at first Blanche it's hard to know what to make a Cumberbatch.
一开始布兰奇不了解康伯巴奇是怎样性格的一个人,
And then the more time I spent with him on and off set.
但后来,我发现我和他在录影棚里相处得时间越久,
I just kind of infatuated with this guy.
我都有点迷上这家伙了。
I was thinking you know the journey that Robert Downey jr. is made.
我们这一路走来,小罗伯特唐尼他对整个漫威电影做的这些,
He's the godfather of all this.
真的是教父级别的人物。
Is literally been the adventure of a lifetime.
这是一生仅有一次的体验。
I get a little misty thinking about it.
光是想想我就觉得不可思议,
So you know I lucked out.
你懂的,哥运气好。