更美好的事第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

更美好的事第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
You wanna smoke? 来一根吗
No, I'm... I'm okay. 不 我 我不用
Is this your place? 这地方是你的吗
You don't smoke? 你不抽烟吗
No, I'm good with my beer. 不抽 我喝啤酒就好
I like to drink. 我喜欢喝酒
I like to drink, too, Do you like the space? 我也喜欢喝 你喜欢这个地方吗
Oh, yeah. Are you kidding me? 当然了 你在逗我吗
It's amazing. It's so cool. 好棒啊 太酷了
God, you're adorable. 天呐 你真讨人喜欢
I'm...
You an artist? 你是艺术家吗
Oh, no. I'm just an art lover. 不 我只是个艺术爱好者
完整版请点击
Ah! Well, I'm a lover of art lovers. 这样 那我就是艺术爱好者的偶像吧
Does that count at all, or... 这算回事吗 还是说
Those are my sculptures there in the front. 前面这些是我的雕塑
Really? I love them. 真的吗 我好喜欢
The lady torso things? They're so beautiful. 这些女性雕像吗 她们可真美
It's bullshit, but it sells. 不算什么 不过好歹能卖动
更美好的事高频词统计

更美好的事高频词
- Hi. - Hey. - 嗨- 嘿
Hi.
Hi there. 你好啊
Hey, I want you to meet my friend Roscoe. 想让你见见我的朋友罗斯科
Okay, baby. 好吧 宝贝
Nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你
No... Very nice. Yes. 不 很赞 是的
- Enjoy the beer. - I am. - 尽享啤酒吧- 我在喝
- Uh-huh. - Come on. - Thank you. - 快来- 谢谢
Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles. 罗斯科做的鸡肉和华夫饼
All right, well... Okay, that's fine. 好吧 这 好吧 没关系
That's fine. 没关系
- Hi. - Hi. - 嗨- 你好喔
What happened? 怎么了
Did you tell his wife that you're gay? 你跟他老婆说了你是基了没
I don't think I had to. 我觉得没必要说吧
Meanwhile, in other news, 与此同时 另一方面
I just got cock-blocked by my daughter. 我刚被和我女儿同年纪的人阻我撩汉
Huh. You wanna get out of here? 想出去透透气吗
- Yeah. - Okay. - 好啊- 走吧
Yeah.
Don't like those. Love your work. 不喜欢这个 这个不错
Come on, now. 赶紧的 就现在
Look, I'm finally getting some titty. 快看 我终于摸到胸了
Remember when Paul McCartney married that... 记不记得保罗·麦卡特尼跟那个
that teenage one-legged model 那个只有一条腿的青少年模特
for five minutes? 结了五分钟的婚
And for that, 而且就因为这
she got to keep all his Beatles money? 那模特离婚时就能得到他一半财产
Like, just because he wanted to shtupp her, 比如 仅仅是因为他想让她闭嘴
she got to keep half of his genius money. 她得保留他一半的天才资金
And then he married a lady 10 years younger, 之后他又娶了个更年轻10岁的姑娘
and everybody was like, 然后所有人都
"Eww! What does he have, "天呐噜 他是怎么了
like, an old-lady fetish?" 好像 有恋老女人癖好一样"
- Asshole, wake up. - What? - 混蛋 醒醒- 怎么了
You're sleeping. I'm pouring my heart out to you. 你睡着了 我在跟你掏心掏肺呢
You were? What did I miss? 是么 我都错过了什么
I can't believe how old we are. 真不敢相信我们都这个年纪了
I can't believe how good we look. 真不敢相信我们看起来这么棒
更美好的事台词本中英对照

更美好的事台词本单词标注
It's so crazy. 真是疯狂
It's like, right now, it just feels like 就好像 此刻 感觉像是
50th birthday parties, 五十岁的生日派对
gay weddings, and funerals. 同志结婚的欢乐 葬礼的悲伤夹在一起
I mean... 我是说
I used to think the scary part about getting older was dying, 我以前觉得人老后最可怕的是死亡
and it turns out that the scary part of getting older 如今发现 人老后最可怕的是
is young people. 年经人
It's like we're the Indians, 就好像我们是印第安人
and they're the white settlers, 而他们是白人殖民者
and they keep coming and they take all our resources, 他们不断入侵 夺走我们的所有资源
and all we're left with is diseased blankets. 给我们留下的只有沾满病菌的毯子
I'm afraid of dying. 其实我很怕死
You are? 真的吗
Have another Ruby Red, Ed. 再来喝一杯酒
Yes, Pats. 好啊
Honey... 宝贝
you need to start writing. 你得开始写了
When are you gonna write a book? 你什么时候才能写出一本书吶
I know. I got a hundred things I have to do. 可是我有千万项事情等着做
I have to hurry up and get gay married 我得赶紧地让基佬们结婚
so I can get gay divorced and then gay retire. 然后让他们离婚 让他们退休
I want to get gay married. 我也想像基佬一样开开心心的结婚
You are... to me. 你可以啊 嫁我的话
Let me have a cigarette. 给我根烟抽吧
Being bad. 要变坏男孩了
Come on, I wanna see. 来嘛 让我看看
No, Mom. 不行 妈妈
- Did you like it?- No. - 你喜欢吗- 不喜欢
Wait, can I have it, since you don't like it? 等等 既然你不喜欢的话那能给我吗
No! 不行
- Uh! - God! 天呐
Come on, Max, I wanna see. 来嘛 麦克斯 让我看看
I'm trying it! Stop knocking. 我在试穿呢 别敲了
Hey, Siri, what's the difference between Siri 白人的负担跟黑人的负担
the white man's burden and the black man's burden? 有什么区别
Here's what I found on the Web for 这是我在网上找到
what's the difference between 关于白人负担
the white man's burden and the black man's burden. 跟黑人负担的区别
Max, come on, already. I wanna see. 麦克斯 赶紧出来 让我看看
It's fine. You don't need to see, you just need to buy it. 挺好的 你不用看 你只管付钱就好了
it is so sweet that you have three girls. 你有三个女儿可真是甜蜜
- Angels. - Thank you. - 小天使们- 谢谢
You're welcome. 不客气
Fake. Fake. 有够假
完整版请点击
Ladies, please enjoy the course. 女士们 请用餐
Thank you, Chef Daria. 谢谢你 达莉亚大厨
Very nice. Very, very young. 非常棒 还非常年轻
Not illegal. 并不违法
Really cute. 真的很可爱
Joy, smell this. 乔伊 闻闻这个
Yeah, it's great. 是的 棒极了
No, it's okay. Get in there. 不 没关系 快来闻
It's fine. 你闻就好
I can't really smell things. 我真的没法闻到
Sam, she has allergies. 萨姆 她对东西过敏
No, it's from my brain surgery. 不 是我做脑部手术的后遗症
Oh, shit. I'm sorry, I forgot. 该死 对不起 我忘了
Yeah. 是啊
I'm sorry, you had brain surgery?. 对不起 你做过脑部手术
Yes, she had brain surgery. 是的 她做过脑部手术
I mean, they cut her head open, 她的脑袋被切开
and she was at work, like, a month later. 但她一个月后就能上班了
It's fine, okay? It wasn't cancer or anything. 还好吧 反正不是癌症之类的大病
It was right in the front. Really easy to take out. 肿瘤就在脑门上 很简单地就摘掉了
Someone even said, "This is, like, 他们甚至说
the best possible brain tumor" "这简直是最好摘除的肿瘤了"
And I'm not bragging. 我没骗你们
You know what? They didn't even have to shave my head. 你相信吗 他们甚至都不用给我剃头发
What they did is, like, 他们只是
they sucked it out through my nose with, like, a straw... 用一个吸管...一个医疗用的吸管
like, a medical straw. 把那东西从我鼻子里吸出来
Did you think you were gonna die or anything? 你当时有什么感觉 是不是要死了
No, not really. Not, like, seriously. 不 没那么夸张
- Not even when they first told you?- No. - 你刚知道时都不害怕吗- 不害怕
It was my ear, nose, and throat doctor who found it. 当时是我的耳鼻喉医生发现肿瘤的
When he called me, he was like, 他打电话告诉我说
"There's this thing on your MRI. "我在你的磁共振图像上发现了一个肿瘤
95% of the time, they're benign. 它们在95%的时间里 都是良性的
I'm gonna put you together with a brain surgeon." 我会给你介绍一个脑外科医生"
Actually, he just texted me earlier... 实际上 我刚刚才和那个脑外科医生
the brain surgeon. 发短讯聊天
- What? Why?- I don't know. - 什么 为什么啊- 我也不知道
I guess we're sort of friends now. 我感觉我们也算是萍水相逢了
He wants me to set him up with someone. 他想让我把他介绍给别人
It does seem fast to be back on your feet 你手术后恢复的
after brain surgery. 可真是快
Right. Yeah, that's what I think. 是啊 我也是这么认为的
Wait. Your brain surgeon 等等 你的脑外科医生刚刚
just texted you to hook him up? 发短信让你给他介绍女生吗
That's weird, right? 这很奇怪啊 对吧
And I don't wanna set people up anymore, okay? 而我不想再做什么媒人了
- I hate it. - Why doesn't he just date you? - 我讨厌那样- 那他为什么没有约你
I mean, you're single. 你可是单身啊
What's your problem? What are you doing? 你怎么了 到底在干啥
What? 怎么了
Oh, my God. Jeff's on Tinder? 天呐 杰夫居然用陌陌约炮
What? Oh, no. Oh, shit. I'm sorry. 什么 卧糟 很遗憾啦
- That's shit.- You husband is on Tinder? - 真是日了狗了- 你老公用陌陌约炮吗
- Joy, no offense. Don't comment. - Sorry. - 乔伊 无意冒犯 但请别说话- 对不起
- What are you doing? - I'm calling Jeff. - 你在干嘛- 给杰夫打电话
- No, don't! Don't! - No! - 不 别啊- 不
Enough with this shit, Sunny! 你够了 珊妮
Honey, I can't. 亲爱的 我不能坐视不管
You can't... It's my life. 你不能... 但这是我的人生
It's hard to watch. I love you. 我爱你 我看不下去你这样
You think it's harder to watch than it is to be living it? 你觉得你看不下去 我又过得下去吗
Yeah, it might be. 可能吧
That's just mean. 这可真残忍
I know. 我知道
And that's all I have for you right now. 但我只能为你做这么多
I don't know know what to say. 我不知道该说什么
Jesus Christ, I hate him so much. 天啊 我真讨厌他
I just feel like... 我只是想...
Okay, you got out of yours. But I... 你是离婚了 可我...
Not everybody's ready when you want them to be ready. 不是所有事都能心想事成的
You're right. 你说得对
Sorry. I'm really... 抱歉 我真的...
I'm sorry. 我很抱歉
Sorry. 对不起
Lunches are ready! 午餐做好了

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 203,547评论 6 477
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 85,399评论 2 381
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 150,428评论 0 337
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,599评论 1 274
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 63,612评论 5 365
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 48,577评论 1 281
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 37,941评论 3 395
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 36,603评论 0 258
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 40,852评论 1 297
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,605评论 2 321
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 37,693评论 1 329
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,375评论 4 318
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 38,955评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 29,936评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,172评论 1 259
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 43,970评论 2 349
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,414评论 2 342

推荐阅读更多精彩内容