眼睛为她下着雨,心却为她打着伞,这就是爱情。-- 泰戈尔《吉檀迦利》
Eyes are raining for her, heart is holding umbrella for her.
This is Love.
Roots are the branches down in the earth. Branches are roots in the air.
根是地下的枝,枝是空中的根。
Light is young, the ancient light, shadow are of the moment, they are born old.
光是年轻的,却是古代的,影子是瞬息的,却生来就老了。
Never frown, even when you are sad. because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展。因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。
If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。
My heart, the bird of the wilderness, has found its sky in your eyes.
我的心是旷野的鸟,在你的眼睛里找到了它的天空。
Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.
愿生如夏花般绚丽,死如秋叶般精美。
This life is the crossing of a sea, where we meet in the same narrow ship.
In death we reach the shore and go to our different worlds.
生命如横越的大海,我们相聚在这一条小船上。
死时,我们便到了岸,各去各的世界。
My last salutations are to them -- Who knew me imperfect and loved me.
我最后的祝福是要给那些人--他们知道我不完美却还爱着我。
The world has kissed my soul with its pain, asking for its return songs.
世界以痛吻我,我却报之以歌。
We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.
我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们。
书写、撰文 / Sarah Liu
背景图片/Pinterest
摄影、图片编辑/Sarah Liu
本文语句出自印度诗人泰戈尔的诗集。
希望我的文章,能对你有所启发。
欢迎大家在评论区留言,和我交流,每一条评论我都会仔细看,认真回复。
转载文章请务必联系作者
如果想看我写这篇字的过程视频,可以点这个链接🔗:Write with Me#003 和我一起写字吧