每日一句。
学习英语,提醒自己。
No man is an island; every book is a world.
没有谁是一座孤岛,每本书里都有一个世界。
One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music.
一个人总要走陌生的路,看陌生的风景,听陌生的歌。
School may be hard, annoying, and irritating, but admit it, you're going to miss it when it ends.
上学也许困难重重,麻烦又讨厌。但结束后你又一定会怀念。
Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen.
努力,友善,美好的事情自会发生。
When your teacher says "GET OUT", it means you won the argument.
如果你老师说,“出去!”意味着这场争论你赢了。
Man lives between two thieves – the regret of yesterday and the fear of tomorrow.
人生活在两个窃贼之间——对昨天的悔恨以及对明天的恐惧。
It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
只要不停下,慢点有什么关系。
With every deed you are sowing a seed, though the harvest you may not see.
你的每份努力都在播种,即使你还没见到收成。
The growth of wisdom may be gauged exactly by the diminution of ill temper.
坏脾气的消失,可以准确地反映智慧的增长。
In your pursuit of your passions, always be young. In your relationship with others, always be grown-up.
追寻兴趣时保持年轻,与人相处时保持成熟。
Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain always cool and unruffled under all circumstances.
无论何时都冷静客观,会给人莫大的优势。
Making a success of the job at hand is the best step toward the kind you want.
获得你想要的最佳途径,是把你手上的工作做好。
In a world that’s changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.
在一个瞬息万变的世界里,想要成功,不冒任何险是不太可能的。