Don't Call It Puppy Love
不要再称之为幼稚青涩的爱恋
Linus' Blanket - 利纳斯的毛毯
Doo Doo Doo Roo Roo…
I'm a puppy, you're a kitty
我是汪汪 而你是小喵
Don't you think It's a big tragedy?
你不觉得这是一个巨大悲剧吗?
Feel like I'm in some language hell
感觉就像掉进了某种语言迷域一样
We'll over come our taste barrier
我们还需要克服口味上的障碍
Remember I'm a yorkshire terrier
不要忘了我是一只小约克郡犬
Picky yorky, mostly like you, dear
皮克优奇,那听起来更像是亲爱的你
Let me share my doggybag with you
我会与你分享我的汪星饭
Can't you see my tail wagging for you?
难道你没看见我的尾巴在为你摇摆?
Don't call it puppy love
请不要再称之为幼稚青涩的爱恋
Let me share my doggybag with you
我会与你分享我的汪星饭
Can't you see my tail wagging for you?
难道你没看见我的尾巴在为你摇摆?
You'll never be gloomy again
你将永远不会再忧郁难过
We will be happy always
我们会永远快乐地在一起
Tell me you won't call it puppy love
告诉我 你不会再叫它幼稚青涩的爱恋
很喜欢的一首清新俏皮的英文歌,中间几声汪汪简直萌化。
自己翻译完,回头发现居然和原有翻译差不离,这……就有点尴尬了。
可以一听。
谢