106、Though the thorn in thy flower pricked me, O Beauty, i am greatful. 虽然那花间的荆棘刺痛了我,哦,...
106、Though the thorn in thy flower pricked me, O Beauty, i am greatful. 虽然那花间的荆棘刺痛了我,哦,...
111、The dew-drop knows the sun only within its own tiny orb. 露珠知道太阳仅仅在它自己的小水晶球里。 112、Fo...
116、The earth's scarifical fire flames up in her trees, scattering sparks in flowers.大地...
116、The earth's scarifical fire flames up in her trees, scattering sparks in flowers.大地...
86、The sea of danger, doubt and denial around man’s little isComnd of certainty challen...
91、The glow worm while exploring the dust never knows that stars are in the sky.在泥土中探索的...
96、The fire of pain traces for my soul a luminous path across her sorrow.追寻我灵魂的痛楚之焰是穿越她...
@致那些坐井观天,自以为是的~~~!~~~ 朵朵白云天上飘, 只只青蛙井底座。 翘首遥指方寸间, 那就是我们的天。 一只小鸟落井缘, 外面世界更精彩; 诺!~~~ 为啥要翻我...
101、I leave no trace of wings in the air, but i am glad I have had my flight. 在空中没有留下我翅...
此文谨献给所有勇敢的、拥用坚定信念的小朋友们。 森林的地表拥有温暖的阳光、滋润的雨露和新鲜的空气,长满了碧草、红花和绿树。里面生活着各种各样生物,到处都是一片生机勃勃的景象。...
此文谨献给所有善良的、为梦想坚持不懈小朋友们。 在河流的下游生活着一群小鱼。它们有时在水草从中举办游泳障碍比赛,看谁游得又快又好?有时又一起钻进河底的淤泥里去寻找贝壳,看谁找...
76、The faith waiting in the heart of a seed promises a miracle of life which it cannot ...
81、I lingered on my way till thy cherry tree lost its blossom, but the azalea brings to...
船坞!里面泊着一条木船;一条在船坞里搁置20多年的老木船;一条在搁置了20多年后翻新的老木船。 黄昏!船坞旁的小木屋,传出两个男人的声音。“咳咳……船怎么样?”“没问题, 油...
66、The cloud gives all its gold to the departing sun and greets the rising moon with on...
71、Feathers in the dust lying Comzily content have forgotten their sky. 红尘消人志,羽翼已忘天。 72...
61、The wind of heaven blows, the anchor desperately clutches the mud, and my boat is be...
51、Dawn — the many coloured flower — fades, and then simple light fruit, the sun appear...
56、Thou hast risen Comte, my crescent moon, but my night bird is still awake to greet t...